Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Bramble Gamers Review #2

Poll

Helpful Review?

[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

Bramble Gamers Review #2

Post by Bramblefang on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Bramble Gamers

Congratulations! Your free forum review has been completed. The forum review will hold many tips, suggestions, comments, and feedback that's convenient and voluntary for your forum. Here is your forum review:

Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score: 18/20):
      First off, it's very easy to tell what the forum is all about. It's all about Nintendo Game *right?* obviously and you've done a great job of letting your users see that. Not only is the domain name clear about the forum's purpose, but the banner lets me know as well. My first impression is awesome. The forum is good and sweet as well as to the point. This is points in my book as many forums are complicated to what they are about.
      Guest's Outlook:
      As a guest, I must say that this forum is very pleasing to someone who isn't experienced to the forum. But i suggest to provide a Facebook connection for easy sign up or log in. Guests will be also seen the connection between your forum and the other social site. When you provide outlets of registration on your forum, it would be great as it makes it easy for anyone to register/log in.
    2. Categories & Forums (Score: 5/10):
      Your forum's Category & Forum structure is looks good in overall. You have properly organized the arrangements of every forums in each category. But i think it is too long. You have created many categories which guests or members will bore reading each forum. I suggest to combine those forums which are the same in one category only (for e.g. the name of the category is Game.. then the forum is General Games. then there will be a subforum like General Mario, General Zelda and so on.) Looks like your forum will be going so smooth, short and will be easy to read and understand by the users.

Generalities total :: 23/30

Graphic Design & Layout

1. Graphics (Score: 12/20):
      Banner
      The banner is a straight to the point banner. It is cartoonish, but that is the theme on the forum. I do enjoy seeing Mario up there as when you think Bramble Games, you think Mario and others. The only issue I have were the colors as well as the quality of the banner. It may be my computer, but the lettering is all pixelated. I suggest to change or to pick other images that can be larger than the images there. Or you may request graphics to the support forum about your banner. Besides that, the way you have the banner is a great style.
      Navigation Bar
      Your navigation bar was the right choice to match your forum. Nothing more to say here. You've gotten the exact point. Good Job!
      Forum Icons
      Your forum icons are exactly good. They give the exact idea of having locked, new or old topics. No more improvements here.
      'Who Is Online?' Image
      Your "Who is Online" image looks good but it does not fit to the other icons on your forum. You can change the color of it or change the image. It would be better if "?" is colored.
    2. Forum Layout & Colors (Score: 7/10):
      I like the color scheme for the most part. The blue font does well with the overall style. In the page and image size, this section I am supposed to tell you that your style is fluid and such. There is nothing wrong here. Nothing makes me have to scroll horizontally. No problems what-so-ever. Favicon. I do like how each forum has a picture describing it. Little things like that is always great for a forum as it shows you care about the little things. I am glad you have a favicon because they are important. Overall, graphics are limited which is good for speed. Nice job!

Graphic Design & Layout total :: 19/30

Usergroups

1. Population of Groups (Score: 9/10):
      The population of every groups are good enough. I only ask why do you have 4 administrators including you. 2 admins are enough to maintain and administrate your forum. But i don't suggest to remove them. It's up to you what would be made good to your forum.
    2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score: 7/10):
      You have a good number of Groups. Administrators, Super Moderators, Moderators and Contributors. Why don't you have a Graphic Designers on your forum? Graphic Designers will be helpful and help you to create or contribute their ideas in the different graphics on your forum.

Usergroups :: 16/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score: 10/10):
      Our users have posted a total of 21445 messages
      We have 133 registered users
      The newest registered user is Russel
      Your forum has a very high ratio when it comes to members and posts. If you have 21,445 posts and only 133 members that means each user had to post 161 messages each! Almost equaling the number of members you have now. Great Job!

2. Users Active (Score: 5/10):
      Members connected during last 48 hours : Bramblefang, DarkCharizard, Falco, FCSNAKE, Hero, Hydrocannon2727, Icera, KHPlayer, Netko (Con1), Russel, SilentVerse, SparkyTehGreat, ※Ulquiorra※
      There are only few members who are coming back to your forum. I suggest to send them email. Plus add games or contests to your forum wherein members would be willing and always go back to your forum.

Overall Impressions:
    Overall, I enjoy the forum very much. Don't think of this review as negative because it definitely is not. I am just here to suggest what to make it better from my point of view. You have a lot of potential with this forum. You have nearly perfected everything so far. I think the main focus you should have right now is on doing some advertising. You have an excellent community on your hands that I'm sure many gamers are looking for. They need a little help though. So make sure you advertise whenever you can by putting your forum link in your signature (when allowed of course). Keep up the great work, you're doing a fantastic job! You have a gem here with the name, the look, and everything doing well. If you follow my suggestions, I don't doubt that you will have a successful forum! Keep up the good work and feel free to contact me for any questions and such!

Forum Activity total :: 15/20

This is the award you received

Thanks again to Russel for agreeing to reviewing BG!

Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Re: Bramble Gamers Review #2

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 am

Awesome.
    I knew more users would be a suggestion. I also agree too many admins.
    We have posted way too much lol at least we are active!
    Well Good job bramblefang.

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Basiclly,for the whole review, it's 73/100.*did the math*

A proven fact, there are actually 3 admins;John,Connor,the other Connor. yusei is a bramble bot made by John.
    More users,yeah.But we have advertisers to do that,right?aren't the advertisers doing their job?
    Well, BG only has a Twitter feed,and that brought like 30-40 guests a day! Imagine if BG had a Facebook,Myspace,and Youtube(?)feed! We'd have like 100 guests a day,and alot of them probably will join if BG had more feeds!

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Yes that would be good but I dont think he has enough time for all...unless others help him example like me ill get youtube make vids and stuff...then falco youll do myspace and etc.

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

Post by Bramblefang on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Falco wrote:Basiclly,for the whole review, it's 73/100.*did the math*

A proven fact, there are actually 3 admins;John,Connor,the other Connor. yusei is a bramble bot made by John.
    Correct
    More users,yeah.But we have advertisers to do that,right?aren't the advertisers doing their job?
    Honestly, I haven't noticed much of a difference in new users except the users from Forumotion.
    Well, BG only has a Twitter feed,and that brought like 30-40 guests a day! Imagine if BG had a Facebook,Myspace,and Youtube(?)feed!
    Once I'm able to post videos again, I'll be putting the links to this site in my videos.

As for our Facebook page, I'd need some extra hands running it.
    We'd have like 100 guests a day,and alot of them probably will join if BG had more feeds!
    20 - 30 Guests visit the site for the Gaming News, but I'm not quite sure if adding a few extra feeds per day will convince them to register.

Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm

True.True.True.True.

Luis,need I remind you that i have no facebook or myspace? But i can ask my friends that have facebook and myspace to pitch in and help.

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road

Sponsored content