Bramble Gamers

Hello 4lsp10

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Hello 3zkrSun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Hello 3zkrSun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Hello 3zkrSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Hello 3zkrMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Hello 3zkrWed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Hello 3zkrWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Hello 3zkrMon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Hello 3zkrMon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Hello 3zkrSun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Hello 3zkrMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
FCSNAKE (3495)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Applejack (3141)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Kotaru (3029)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Hero (2937)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Bramblefang (1725)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Okami (949)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Fluncher (908)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 
Whitemoon (785)
Hello Bar_le10Hello Bar_mi10Hello Bar_ri10 

    Hello

    KHPlayer
    KHPlayer
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I NEED PANCAKE MAN!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 43

    Hello Empty Hello

    Post by KHPlayer on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 pm

    Hello, my name is KHPlayer.
    I have a forum, and I own a Youtube. I need some help with the forum, so if anyone could help me, that would be a presure.
    I'm also on Cranky Gamers, which I'm as TheSpecialOne.
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 pm

    Oh cool. Welcome, I'm Hydro and if you have questions just ask me or another Moderator, or Administrator, or go here:
    http://bramblegamers.forumotion.com/f1-important



    Hello Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Hello Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    KHPlayer
    KHPlayer
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I NEED PANCAKE MAN!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 43

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by KHPlayer on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Oh cool. Welcome, I'm Hydro and if you have questions just ask me or another Moderator, or Administrator, or go here:
    [url=http://bramblegamers.forumotion.com/f1-important
    http://bramblegamers.forumotion.com/f1-important[/quote[/url]]
    Okay, thank you. I hope this forum goes great!
    Ulqi-chan
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

    Oh, hey. Wazzup?
    I'm Arctica, one of da merry mods here. I don't mind if ya call me Arctica, Ulquiorra or even Ulqi-chan. What ever you prefer.
    Anywho, we got games, vids, Roleplays and a heck load of other stuff here. Have fun. (And remember to read those rules, 'kay?)
    ※Ulqi-chan※



    no
    Applejack
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Applejack on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 pm

    hey KH.Its me,from your site.Anywaywelcome to BG



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears


    Hello Derpy_sleep_right
    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    KHPlayer
    KHPlayer
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I NEED PANCAKE MAN!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 43

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by KHPlayer on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 pm

    Falco wrote:hey KH.Its me,from your site.Anywaywelcome to BG

    Oh hey Pokemon4Ever! Have it seen you in a while.

    Arctica wrote:
    Oh, hey. Wazzup?
    I'm Arctica, one of da merry mods here. I don't mind if ya call me Arctica, Ulquiorra or even Ulqi-chan. What ever you prefer.
    Anywho, we got games, vids, Roleplays and a heck load of other stuff here. Have fun. (And remember to read those rules, 'kay?)
    ※Ulqi-chan※

    I actually read them. Anyway, thanks for welcoming me.
    Applejack
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Applejack on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 pm

    lol,yeah.so busy.BTW.posted on your site KH.


    anyway,welcome to BG.It has all sorts of categories,like pokemon,mario,zelda,SSBB,metroid,kirby,sonic,and all others. there are RPs,videos,and Games!Have Fun!



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears


    Hello Derpy_sleep_right
    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    KHPlayer
    KHPlayer
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I NEED PANCAKE MAN!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 43

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by KHPlayer on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

    Falco wrote:lol,yeah.so busy.BTW.posted on your site KH.


    anyway,welcome to BG.It has all sorts of categories,like pokemon,mario,zelda,SSBB,metroid,kirby,sonic,and all others. there are RPs,videos,and Games!Have Fun!
    Okay, thanks anyway!
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

    Hola, KH, I am DarkCharizard, or you can just call me DC, which is better for you, and well we met before, I hope we can be friends, and Brawl some time, this is one thing that all users have to do, Have the best time you can.



    Hello 11296_s
    Fluncher
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Fluncher on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 pm

    You should know me. <_< *cough* Im Crankykong... I am known as the Sparky Teh Idiawt.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    Hello Fs_overall
    KHPlayer
    KHPlayer
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I NEED PANCAKE MAN!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 43

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by KHPlayer on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

    DarkCharizard wrote:Hola, KH, I am DarkCharizard, or you can just call me DC, which is better for you, and well we met before, I hope we can be friends, and Brawl some time, this is one thing that all users have to do, Have the best time you can.

    We can brawl, I have the game. Anyway, thanks.

    SparkyTehGreat wrote:You should know me. <_< *cough* Im Crankykong... I am known as the Sparky Teh Idiawt.

    CrankyKong, hey! How's it going?
    Ulqi-chan
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 am

    ...We did, Darkie? We all had to brawl someone? Crap. I got the game...anyone wanna brawl soon! XD
    Anyway, we're gonna have a new RP in a matter of days, possibly hours. I'm hosting it, and I'll save you a spot if you want. My welcome gift, I suppose.
    Oh yeah, in alot of debate stuff, you'll probably see at the bottom of my post Ulqi-chan and Grimmy (my two favorite Bleach characters...they're real names are Ulquiorra and Grimmjow) also taking part. They're the two in my avvie, currently. (Ulqi-chan=emo, Grimmy-kun='Fool' XD) Know that that's normal for meh alot now, 'cause I got my novel on 'em. Which brings us to Fan Fiction...
    Check out EVERYTHING. We have a heck load of awesome stories, novels, poems, etc. You need to read the stories of BG!!!
    Well, again, have a great time here! Very Happy

    ※Grimmjow: Pfft. He ain't gonna be as awesome as me. I'm the King!
    Ulquiorra: Keep dreaming, Grimmjow. He already has about 30 posts on his first day. Arctica didn't even have that much.※



    no
    Hero
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Hero on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 am

    Hey KH, I'm Hero, welcome to BG, I hope you have a good time here. Oh and also I have brawl so if you have it, I can play anytime.

    ^.^ Also be sure to check the Daily News☻ for new info.
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:16 pm

    ※Ulquiorra※ wrote:...We did, Darkie? We all had to brawl someone? Crap. I got the game...anyone wanna brawl soon! XD
    Anyway, we're gonna have a new RP in a matter of days, possibly hours. I'm hosting it, and I'll save you a spot if you want. My welcome gift, I suppose.
    Oh yeah, in alot of debate stuff, you'll probably see at the bottom of my post Ulqi-chan and Grimmy (my two favorite Bleach characters...they're real names are Ulquiorra and Grimmjow) also taking part. They're the two in my avvie, currently. (Ulqi-chan=emo, Grimmy-kun='Fool' XD) Know that that's normal for meh alot now, 'cause I got my novel on 'em. Which brings us to Fan Fiction...
    Check out EVERYTHING. We have a heck load of awesome stories, novels, poems, etc. You need to read the stories of BG!!!
    Well, again, have a great time here! Very Happy

    ※Grimmjow: Pfft. He ain't gonna be as awesome as me. I'm the King!
    Ulquiorra: Keep dreaming, Grimmjow. He already has about 30 posts on his first day. Arctica didn't even have that much.※

    Well Bring it on Ulqi's, I guess this is going to be a long, and Brutal brawl, so Bring some Water, and some extra Batteries.

    Hero wrote:Hey KH, I'm Hero, welcome to BG, I hope you have a good time here. Oh and also I have brawl so if you have it, I can play anytime.

    ^.^ Also be sure to check the Daily News☻ for new info.

    Well I am ready to Pwn, some fresh meat.



    Hello 11296_s
    Fluncher
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Fluncher on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 am

    Guys. Get on topic. Anyways welcome to my lair. I like dicks, so send me one. Very Happy



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    Hello Fs_overall
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Kotaru on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 pm

    SparkyTehGreat wrote:Guys. Get on topic. Anyways welcome to my lair. I like dicks, so send me one. Very Happy

    ...... Hello 276576

    What Sparky?



    Hello 11296_s

    Sponsored content

    Hello Empty Re: Hello

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 9:30 am