Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    When The Show Came Out

    Share
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm

    When the Pokemon Anime, came out I use to like it alot, and the reason is because it use to have some Violence in it. Such as when Meowth, saw a Ghastly, on Jessee's face, he clawed her face nearly off. But now the Show has less action, and the show doesn't even make anyone laugh.

    What are your Likes & Dislikes about this Show?



    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Hero on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 pm

    Im not to sure how I feel about it but there are still those "Funny moments" so sometimes I may laugh abit.
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

    When a "Funny" Moment happens, I just smile, that's about it. I really never laugh that much.



    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Okami on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 am

    My problem with the show is: Pikachu, it has been through 4 regions, and fought in the majority of Ash's battles, yet, it cannot even beet a trainer that JUST got his starter pokemon, I mean, he should be able to sweep Shooti's team with ease. (also, I am talking about BW010, not BW001) I don't even watch the shows anymore, sometimes I catch up with them on Serebii or Bulbapedia though.



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 pm

    i loved how ash and misty always fought and ash was always a noob,and charizard never obeyed ash until the episode where charizard froze and ash nursed charizard back to health.

    I loved the episode where ash and pikachu became ghosts and they died for a while.XD

    The show went terrible during hoenn.i never watch it anymore.I only hope they bring more of the old region in pokemon best wishes.

    They actually have.ash gets all 3 starter in the new region.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:22 pm

    Well my Favorite episode, was actually not an Episode, it was a Movie. You know the one where Entei, jacks ash's Mom, and Charizard comes, and saves ash, man that was an Awesome Episode.



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm

    i saw.then when team rocket helps save ash from falling a second time,they BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!!!!!

    but my fave was the first movie,where ash died,and the tears bring him back to life.wtf?how is that possible?



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:14 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:i saw.then when team rocket helps save ash from falling a second time,they BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!!!!!

    but my fave was the first movie,where ash died,and the tears bring him back to life.wtf?how is that possible?

    Well they can stick some healing medicine, in there eye sockets, and I guess that brings them back to life.



    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 am

    My favorite moments were in the beginning of the Pokemon series up until the Johto. Johto was good, but the Battle Frontier and those just lost the old school Pokemon touch.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:07 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:My favorite moments were in the beginning of the Pokemon series up until the Johto. Johto was good, but the Battle Frontier and those just lost the old school Pokemon touch.

    Yeah I know.

    Also in the old series, they never walked a lot, when they start to walk the next episode was a gym leader, or they had to battle some really strong person I use to like watching that, and now I rarely watch them.



    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:05 pm

    Yeah, and they don't sound real. Like, the actors don't put much feeling into the voices in the newer episodes.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:07 pm

    yeah.we should all write a strongly worded letter to cartoon network.if that doesn't work,WE DESTROY CARTOON NETWORK!!!!

    nah,JK,we couldn't do that.but we can write a letter.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

    The first was the best i stoped watching the newer ones because they got boring, I liked mewtwo's movie the best second one too.. ash is always a noob and even if his pikachu is really strong the newly caught pokemon can still beat him its a show lol maybe if i trained a pikachu to level 50 and the trainer caught his at a higher levek my pikachus going to lose(unless its like a water type)



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 pm

    just like they ruined yugioh,they have now done it worse.

    ...they even made a "mad" episode where they made rejected pokemon.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Yeah, and they don't sound real. Like, the actors don't put much feeling into the voices in the newer episodes.

    I Know, when they battle all ash say's is "Go pickachu, you can do it" that's about it, the older ones were better because they use to have more feeling in them, like when ash let go, of Butterfree, that had feeling. But sissy at the same time.

    pokemon4ever wrote:yeah.we should all write a strongly worded letter to cartoon network.if that doesn't work,WE DESTROY CARTOON NETWORK!!!!

    nah,JK,we couldn't do that.but we can write a letter.

    What's the point of writing a letter if, they are just going to leave the show how it is?

    pokemon4ever wrote:just like they ruined yugioh,they have now done it worse.

    ...they even made a "mad" episode where they made rejected pokemon.

    I watched one of those, and it made me laugh Uncontrollably.


    Also, why the heck are Team Rocket after pikachu, anyway's, they can just go into the forest, catch one, and give it the the old man they work for. Or better yet why doesn't ash just give them Pikachu, and walk away, it's not Even shiny!



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

    how can you say it needs more feeling and then call it sissy. its not sissy its awesome!
    lol they are not even going to read it.
    and they are after pikachu because he has massive power more than normal and they got nothing better to do i n their lives!
    and im surprised ypu didnt correct me mario maybe you didnt see it?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:08 pm

    lol,why capture pikachu when the always lose?they should just go to some other people and move on.

    and yeah,more feeling need.like the movie with celebi and sam travel 40 years into the future.Ash cried when celebi died and they all had feelings



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:57 pm

    You think they are going to try to catch rhyhorn? lol pikachu seems easier plus they got nothing else to do.
    Or when mewtwo died, heck ash always cries XD



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Kotaru on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:how can you say it needs more feeling and then call it sissy. its not sissy its awesome!
    lol they are not even going to read it.
    and they are after pikachu because he has massive power more than normal and they got nothing better to do i n their lives!
    and im surprised ypu didnt correct me mario maybe you didnt see it?

    I did, see it, but most people hate it when other person corrects them. So I try to not Correct a lot of people.

    Why did you spell "ypu" Instead of "you"



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:41 pm

    I tought you where going to correct me.
    But yeah it is annoying when you correct them even if its not me.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Hero on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

    He most likely typed ypu becuase his was probaly typing fast but who am I to say that.

    Plus, Characters in the show already has enough "feeling" in their voice.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 pm

    yes hero your right i had to go to this other site and im the top 5 there if i dont get on other might try to catch up to my stats or attack me.
    Yeah i guess they do, i hate ash's voice!



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am

    lol,tought.

    but i loved the episode where ashand pikachu become ghosts and ash spooks misty.

    i want pokemon to be better.They think it needs to be for 2 year olds.F NO!!!!! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FORE ALL AGES,D'ARVIT!!!!!!!!!

    when i was 4,when it was like hoenn,i thought that was so cool.Until i was 7 and watched the older episodes and i was like"Pokemon sucks now!"



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Whitemoon on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm

    ^ Yeah, I only like the old ones...good days....
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Applejack on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:46 pm

    And Mario,that episode where Meowth scrathes Jessie,was Tower Of Terror. Then Ash mistook them for ghosts and got charmander to use flamethrower on T.R. Jessie started going in a circle.XD.

    I love the older episodes. Hey guys....Will you help?I'll send a PM to all of you.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road

    Sponsored content

    Re: When The Show Came Out

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 am