Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Share
    avatar
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Bramblefang on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    It's now 2011 and this has been suggested by a member of BG. You must choose which Administrator, Moderator, and User was the best of 2010.

    Rules
    No voting for yourself
    Vote one person from each category

    If you would like, supply a reason as well.

    That's is it! Post your votes below!

    [Poll ends on January 12, 2011 - 12:00 PM EST]



    Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game


    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 am

    Well, thing is, you ain't. Your as good as the Braxton.
    But to think that people would vote for Arctica! Who would of thunk it?



    no
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 am

    Apparently not confused



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:34 pm

    Icera wrote:When did I flame or troll or bully? I'm sorry if I did, and if I liked arguing, why would I want to stop? I do not like arguing, I actually despise it, I did bot try to make it an argument, and I did not know it would be one when I defended DG, I wish it didn't spark this whole thing, I do not know where you got that strange assumption, but I have tried to stay calm through this, and I have no interest in starting another argument.

    Thats what im asking if you dont like them why in other post you argue specially against me?
    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Well now I may really cry; You guys are arguing over my votes.
    Icera liking Bleach had nothing to do with my vote. If you think it was, you're wrong.
    Whenever I said he'd be like Braxton, I meant he'd go around and help people like Braxton does.
    Now guys, please stop arguing. This is leading us nowhere.
    Wow, I have to even edit this because it seems you'll just flare back at me.
    Danny's organization vote was for the POKEMON SECTION.
    My main reason for picking Icera was NOT BLEACH. That would be utterly stupid.
    Luis, Jade, Michelle, if you don't like my votes, then don't even count them in the results. I'm not gonna say anything more of it. *walks out*

    I hope you read this, because for the 100th time! this was NEVER ment for you, Icera made it look like that but if you notice it was mostly ment for MARIO, we never mentioned your name! The only reason he implied it was for you is because you where the only one who replied.
    Icera wrote:I tried to end it already, but I would like to know when I I have trolled, flamed, bullied, or argued on BG, I have not insulted and stayed calm this whole argument, but I have no idea when I have been as horrible as FCSNAKE says, please tell me so I can apoligies and try to get better, because I don't won't to argue, or be a troll, as FC said.

    You can look back at other post, theres about 4 topics you wanting to argue or at least tried to make me sad or mad, but i just ignore you until now. Maybe you dont know but some ways you write can insult someone, its not only m but sometimes agaisnt skittles
    Icera wrote:I know we do, but if I am as horrible as FC says, I would like to know.
    Maybe you can look back and find out.

    AGAIN THIS WASNT MENT FOR AN ARGUEMENT, IT WAS TO TELL YOU WHAT WE THINK IS RIGHT.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:39 pm

    I never insulted you, or got angry, I never trolled or bullied from what I could see, and I do not remember trolling skittles or arguing other than this once.



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:41 pm

    there has been more. You have done that and i have noticed it.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

    GUYS!!!! you are arguing right now.

    Please stop!This topic was never ment for arguing.
    Icera,he is right because you are arguing right now.but please stop.Luis,you are also arguing,so please stop as well.Let us just vote peacefully.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:47 pm

    Im not arguing im telling him where he might find his trolling. The arguement stoped yesterday or only me.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by SilentVerse on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 pm

    Okay, I'm getting extremely annoyed at this pointless argument, so I'm just going to stop this right here and now. Anyone who posts anything in response to this argument will receive a warning from now on. Seriously, people have their own opinions, and honestly, while it could be interpreted as "just an argument", this is more or less attempting to force people's own opinions on other people. Let people choose whoever they want to vote for - I doubt it matters THAT much.
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:51 pm

    SV is right.now what we came here for!

    so everyone's done voting,right?
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:55 pm

    I wont respond to the arguement since its over. I already said what i wanted. Oh and pika wasnt forcing someone to change in her post she said exactly that and i did too"we are not forcing" just explaining. Oh and I changed some of my votes just incase bramblefang already saw it.
    This is why I voted for SV never takes sides just because they know each other better, alaways helps and contributes even if he doesnt post as much.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:57 pm

    yeah.ok then,since this arguement is over.

    let us tally the votes



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

    Sorry, I just wanted to know where I have trolled so I can see and improve, sorry for going off topic and argueing.



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm

    I pm you back icera.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Hero on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm

    I just repeat what I said before ; Who else didn't vote?
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:47 pm

    We still have: Hydro, Aquapal, ShadowSpark2, and did SilentVerse vote? I can't remember XD



    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Hero on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm

    I bet I could kind of interpret their votes.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm

    maybe bramblefang but i dont know. and I think some of those arent active anymore



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:56 pm

    Aquapal doesn't post, but she is active, P4E is getting her vote, Shadowspark isn't on much, I can't remember if Silent voted, Hydro says he will post his, and I don't think BrambleFang is voting.



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:57 pm

    silentverse said he won't vote.
    Aquapal will soon
    Shadowspark hasn't been here for a while,so we might skip him
    Hydrocannon cannot vote for himself,so we know the s.mod he will vote for is silentverse.

    so basiclly hydro and aquapal



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:00 pm

    Is no one remembering FC is a mod? XD He still could get a vote.



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:02 pm

    oh,right..i was thinking of s.mods and g.mods seperate.XD

    but my vote still goes with silentverse(sorry luis and danny)



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm

    Guys, again, I cant pull up a site because I am lazy. I help John by enforcing every post I see. and Btw, Stop Arguing! And pick me D:<



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm

    I never said you couldn't and we did stop arguing



    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by shadowspark2 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm

    User:DarkraiGirl007
    Moderator: FCsnake. He is very active, and nice. Plus he hasn't really gotten any votes, and deserves some love:)
    Admin: BrambleFang. He got the site started and didn't stop. I respect him for starting this site, and thank him for the same reason.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

    shadowspark2 wrote:User:DarkraiGirl007
    Moderator: FCsnake. He is very active, and nice. Plus he hasn't really gotten any votes, and deserves some love:)
    Admin: BrambleFang. He got the site started and didn't stop. I respect him for starting this site, and thank him for the same reason.
    lol thanks I kind of forgot I was even a choice XD oh and i guess bramblefang should win this!



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 pm