Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Share
    avatar
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Bramblefang on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    It's now 2011 and this has been suggested by a member of BG. You must choose which Administrator, Moderator, and User was the best of 2010.

    Rules
    No voting for yourself
    Vote one person from each category

    If you would like, supply a reason as well.

    That's is it! Post your votes below!

    [Poll ends on January 12, 2011 - 12:00 PM EST]



    Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game


    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:11 pm

    For the user I think it should be Mario

    For the moderator I think it should be SilentVerse, you dont have to be a big poster to be a great moderator, he has helped alot, he has helped on arguements and stuff and he doesnt take sides only because they are friends he chooses what he thinks is the right thing, which most mod's do take sides, I was going to chose hydro but SV is better mod thats why he turned S-mod before hydro and hydro does take sides and alot of times he argues and even if he doesnt know it sometimes he can insult someone.(Oh and i was in SV profile and it says im a pretty nice guy)

    For Admin It should be bramblefang for sure, I havent seen any other admin do much, he created an awesome site, he helps everyone out and hes a good friend. I didnt choose cranky because well he just turned admin and it was because bramblefang was going to be inactive for a while.

    Oh and its to see whos the best not the funniest or the most active or the top posters its to see who is actually a good user,mod,admin...Just saying...


    Last edited by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Fluncher on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm

    *clears throat* I am still admin permenantly, FC.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:17 pm

    I didnt say you werent going to stay admin but most know how you got there.

    and i still dont think this was for the funniest admin



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Kotaru on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:17 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Aww......I may cry! ...Well, never mind that...
    Erm...Anywho... -.-"
    Thanks everyone, you guys. Now, as for my votes...

    User: (This was hard...) Icera. I have to say, we both seem to have a lot in common, so if he was in Atlanta, he'd be like my Best Friend Braxton. (...Though Braxton acts like an idiot at times...) Plus he never seems to get angry at stuff, has a somewhat practical approach to issues (Lol XD) and is awesome cause he watches Bleach! Thank God for that!!!

    Moderator: (again, this was fairly hard) Danny. (HC2727) As Dark said, he keeps thing organized at the Poke Section, not to mention his awesome sprites. For the most part, he's a pretty nice guy, and if he was one of the first people I ever met on CG or something, I'd have an awesome nickname for 'em already.

    Admin: John. I must admit, considering the fact that you did everything to get this site to be awesome, you deserve this.

    Ta da!

    ......

    cool. also Braxton seems like the person that I'd like to hang out with.

    Also Bramblefang always makes me laugh all the times, but Cranky makes me laugh Uncontrollably!



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 pm

    tsk tsk,only luis actually gets it,and so do i.

    ok first off,Arctica,saying icera is awesome because he likes bleach isn't about this.bleach has nothing to do with contributions to BG.

    Mario,saying john and cranky makes you laugh isn't about this either.

    The point is about contributions for BG.Like SV does many contributions,and he does his job.I never picked him because he is...him.I picked him for doing a great job on BG.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:43 pm

    Now you listen here, Michelle.
    This is a free vote, is it not? So we can vote for them for WHATEVER reason we want to. So ditch that speech you made, will ya? =p



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:53 pm

    Well,it just doesn't seem right.I mean,i am not forcing you,but,it's,ehh....



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 am

    pokemon4ever wrote:tsk tsk,only luis actually gets it,and so do i.

    ok first off,Arctica,saying icera is awesome because he likes bleach isn't about this.bleach has nothing to do with contributions to BG.

    Mario,saying john and cranky makes you laugh isn't about this either.

    The point is about contributions for BG.Like SV does many contributions,and he does his job.I never picked him because he is...him.I picked him for doing a great job on BG.

    Exactly,if its going to be a vote for that then it should change to whos your favorite user,mod,admin not the best or maybe the best funny admin cause thats what it is not a best in contributions which it was first planned out to be like.
    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Now you listen here, Michelle.
    This is a free vote, is it not? So we can vote for them for WHATEVER reason we want to. So ditch that speech you made, will ya? =p
    But dont you remember whos idea it was? Like she said shes not forcing you to change your vote she is just explaining of what she thinks the votes should be about,not how good of a friend they are or how funny they are but how they have helped. The WHATEVER reason was never explained or i havent seen it anywhere where is it. You can vote because they like bleach or because they voted for you but it shouldnt be about that. again since it was pikas idea to begin with.
    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by jade028 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 am

    FCSNAKE wrote:
    pokemon4ever wrote:tsk tsk,only luis actually gets it,and so do i.

    ok first off,Arctica,saying icera is awesome because he likes bleach isn't about this.bleach has nothing to do with contributions to BG.

    Mario,saying john and cranky makes you laugh isn't about this either.

    The point is about contributions for BG.Like SV does many contributions,and he does his job.I never picked him because he is...him.I picked him for doing a great job on BG.

    Exactly,if its going to be a vote for that then it should change to whos your favorite user,mod,admin not the best or maybe the best funny admin cause thats what it is not a best in contributions which it was first planned out to be like.
    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Now you listen here, Michelle.
    This is a free vote, is it not? So we can vote for them for WHATEVER reason we want to. So ditch that speech you made, will ya? =p
    But dont you remember whos idea it was? Like she said shes not forcing you to change your vote she is just explaining of what she thinks the votes should be about,not how good of a friend they are or how funny they are but how they have helped. The WHATEVER reason was never explained or i havent seen it anywhere where is it. You can vote because they like bleach or because they voted for you but it shouldnt be about that. again since it was pikas idea to begin with.
    I totally agree with both of them geek
    so my votes
    Admin: Bramblefang
    Moderator: SilentVerse; really helpfull
    User: FCSNAKE I know hes a mod but i think FC is a pretty good users hes always active and he has helped and gotten people to come to the site(including me and p4e) he is active and well thats why he became mod
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:15 am

    Did you not see the long description she put for her votes? She said I am calm and have a practical aproach, Danny is nice and keeps things organized, BrambleFang put this site together, she has good reasons, you just paid attention to the other reasons.



    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by jade028 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:21 am

    Icera wrote:Did you not see the long description she put for her votes? She said I am calm and have a practical aproach, Danny is nice and keeps things organized, BrambleFang put this site together, she has good teasons, you just paid attention to the other reasons.
    calm is what makes you the best user? and others keep things organized not just hydro(how does he do this? since ive seen him be in dumb arguements thats organized?..) and you can always find a reason why bramblefang should be the best admin.
    oh and you misspelled reason:teason
    We paid more attention to the others because she put them up.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 am

    We paid more attention to the idiotic reasons because they where added as the main reasons. Yeah BF should be admin no arguement to that and its not just DG but shes the first one who typed something back. I dont think those are good reasons and organized? im pretty sure hes not the one who kept it organized(or at least not just him.)



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:37 am

    Sorry for mispells, I am on my phone doing this and it messes up my typing, he has gotten in a small argument with P4E, and if you read it, it isn't much of an argument, he is somewhat calm about it, calm, a trait that keeps you level headed and handle situations without getting angry or frustrated. And you seem like you want to make DarkraiGirls vote a problem, whitch it should not be, since it is just a vote. And she did not say or imply that those reasons where her main ones.



    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by jade028 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:49 am

    Icera wrote:Sorry for mispells, I am on my phone doing this and it messes up my typing, he has gotten in a small argument with P4E, and if you read it, it isn't much of an argument, he is somewhat calm about it, calm, a trait that keeps you level headed and handle situations without getting angry or frustrated. And you seem like you want to make DarkraiGirls vote a problem, whitch it should not be, since it is just a vote. And she did not say or imply that those reasons where her main ones.
    im not just talking about that arguement, im also stating the others hes been in(which he has said he gets frustrated easily.). You just keep bringing up Dg which if you notice it was mostly refering to mario and she was the one who replied so it was quoted as her but it was ment for everyone.
    Of course she didnt imply since it was never expressly stated or it wasnt direct but us 3 could infer it because its logical. So maybe you just "implied" it was for dg maybe because she voted for you.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:54 am

    Icera wrote:Sorry for mispells, I am on my phone doing this and it messes up my typing, he has gotten in a small argument with P4E, and if you read it, it isn't much of an argument, he is somewhat calm about it, calm, a trait that keeps you level headed and handle situations without getting angry or frustrated. And you seem like you want to make DarkraiGirls vote a problem, whitch it should not be, since it is just a vote. And she did not say or imply that those reasons where her main ones.
    You sure it was towards DG? Im pretty sure it wasnt, I suggest checking back again maybe you missed it. Like we said about 4 times we are not forcing to change votes we are just telling you what we think it should be about.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:04 am

    I am not the one who started saying that I watch bleach was her only reason, and FC said it was her main reason, and Jade is acting as though it was, can we let this go, she voted, she said logical reasons, and she said some extra thing, so what? I am tired, and tired of you guys arguing with me about a minor thing, so I will try to drop this, as I have been, and go to bed, I will not argue about this anymore.



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:16 am

    Icera wrote:I am not the one who started saying that I watch bleach was her only reason, and FC said it was her main reason, and Jade is acting as though it was, can we let this go, she voted, she said logical reasons, and she said some extra thing, so what? I am tired, and tired of you guys arguing with me about a minor thing, so I will try to drop this, as I have been, and go to bed, I will not argue about this anymore.
    When did someone say bleach was her only reason? It was her main reasons to vote. If they werent she would have said it when we started saying those reasons werent good, so if they werent the main reason why was she arguing back saying she can use those reasons? Because they where. Its all logical(how can what she say be logical do you even know how to use that word correctly?)
    You where the one trying to defend Dg. (which it wasnt ment for her) You where the one who got into arguing(We where just for the 5th time EXPLAINING HOW WE THINK IT SHOULD BE) THIS WASNT AN ARGUEMENT UNTIL YOU MADE IT ONE.
    Tired of arguing?
    I have noticed in more recent post you have tried to argue or have tried to flame or is it just bullying? specially with skittles. Also most of the times is with me, I think you like arguing or are trying to ride.
    Oh and I updated my vote up there or in page 2 if BF hasnt read it already



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 am

    When did I flame or troll or bully? I'm sorry if I did, and if I liked arguing, why would I want to stop? I do not like arguing, I actually despise it, I did bot try to make it an argument, and I did not know it would be one when I defended DG, I wish it didn't spark this whole thing, I do not know where you got that strange assumption, but I have tried to stay calm through this, and I have no interest in starting another argument.



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:40 am

    Well now I may really cry; You guys are arguing over my votes.
    Icera liking Bleach had nothing to do with my vote. If you think it was, you're wrong.
    Whenever I said he'd be like Braxton, I meant he'd go around and help people like Braxton does.
    Now guys, please stop arguing. This is leading us nowhere.
    Wow, I have to even edit this because it seems you'll just flare back at me.
    Danny's organization vote was for the POKEMON SECTION.
    My main reason for picking Icera was NOT BLEACH. That would be utterly stupid.
    Luis, Jade, Michelle, if you don't like my votes, then don't even count them in the results. I'm not gonna say anything more of it. *walks out*



    no
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

    FCSNAKE wrote:For the user I think it should be Mario

    For the moderator I think it should be SilentVerse, you dont have to be a big poster to be a great moderator, he has helped alot, he has helped on arguements and stuff and he doesnt take sides only because they are friends he chooses what he thinks is the right thing, which most mod's do take sides, I was going to chose hydro but SV is better mod thats why he turned S-mod before hydro and hydro does take sides and alot of times he argues and even if he doesnt know it sometimes he can insult someone.(Oh and i was in SV profile and it says im a pretty nice guy)

    For Admin It should be bramblefang for sure, I havent seen any other admin do much, he created an awesome site, he helps everyone out and hes a good friend. I didnt choose cranky because well he just turned admin and it was because bramblefang was going to be inactive for a while.

    Oh and its to see whos the best not the funniest or the most active or the top posters its to see who is actually a good user,mod,admin...Just saying...
    That's only fair. At least I know what to change.
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Applejack on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

    ok look,sorry for stirring this up,but lets just forget about this little slight dillema.

    ok,lets get back to voting



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 am

    I tried to end it already, but I would like to know when I I have trolled, flamed, bullied, or argued on BG, I have not insulted and stayed calm this whole argument, but I have no idea when I have been as horrible as FCSNAKE says, please tell me so I can apoligies and try to get better, because I don't won't to argue, or be a troll, as FC said.



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 am

    It would be nice for you to know the reasons why, Josh, but as Michelle has insisted, we really need to get back to the votes.



    no
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Hero on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 am

    This was so silly, really. Anyways, who didn't vote yet?
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Okami on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 am

    I know we do, but if I am as horrible as FC says, I would like to know.




    Sponsored content

    Re: Best Admin, Moderator, and User of the Year [Vote]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:56 pm