Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Strategies you know?

    Share
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Strategies you know?

    Post by Applejack on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 pm

    This is talking about your pokemon strategies and why yu use it.Give exquisite details,so this can be an even better forum disscussion.

    Can be any strategy-in battle,how to not be spotted by trainers,ev strategies,etc.

    mine in battle;

    Lets say i was battling a roaming pokemon.(lets go with latias) The way i'd try to catch latias is to get a pokemon with a hasty nature and/or a crobat.The are really fast and can learn mean look,wich enables latias to escape.

    Latias knows mist ball,which is super effective on a crobat.Luckly,i get alot of max potions and revives to keep crobat in game. If crobat is defeated,be sure to have another fast pokemon that knows mean look,because the pokemon that used mean look is defeated,so the mean look effect isn't in effect.

    So i use the other pokemon that knows mean look and use mean look.I only need to survive one turn to revive crobat,so my other pokemon must have a strong defence.

    I keep on doing this and i throw pokeballs,ultraballs,etc.

    WARNING:DO NOT USE MASTER BALL.IT IS A WASTE TO DO THAT!!!

    So this is my strategy to catch a roaming pokemon. Remember,this can be any pokemon strategy,so go ahead and post your pokemon strategy! Very Happy
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 pm

    1.Obviously, it's Latios. Mewtwo is the big prize, Lol.

    2.My strategy is specifically designed for Double Battles:
    1.You will need the following Pokemon:
    Alakazam
    Crobat/Starmie
    2.These are the move sets required to preform it:

    Alakazam@Focus Sash/Band
    Jolly Nature
    ~Swagger
    ~Safeguard
    ~STAB Psychic Move
    ~Filler

    Crobat@Life Orb
    Adamant Nature
    ~Heat Wave
    ~Brave Bird/Air Slash
    ~Cross Poison/Poison Fang
    ~Nasty Plot
    3.The Strategy at Work:
    This strategy is a somewhat complicated sweeping procedure, which will work 95% percent of time (depending on the opponent). What you do first turn is Safeguard with Alakazam, and Nasty Plot with Crobat. You then Swagger the Crobat. The Safeguard surrounding it will cancel the confusion, maximizing it's Attack, providing an incredible Sweeper. Now use the attacks of choice to destroy the opposing Party. When I use this, I carry Baton Pass as a filler to switch into Mightyena as to fake out Thief.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm

    My strategy consist of an stall while taking out the opponents pokemon. It works for double battles best.

    The following pokemon needed for this to work.

    Cressila@Shell bell (Optional)
    Sassy nature

    Toxic
    Subtitute
    Seatlh Rock
    Trick room

    With

    Gardevoir@Mind plate (optional)
    Quiet

    Calm mind
    Physchic
    Thunderbolt/Shadow ball/(Any reliable supportive move that works aside with physchic)
    Reflect


    The stratedgy here is pretty much Cressila supporting Gardevior as well Inflicting damage on the opponent little by little. Then when Gardevior is finished charging its power with calm mind, It cause one hit KO's with Physchic. I suggest Gardevoir's speed becomes very low(Cressila too) so then Trick room comes into effect helping Gardevoir and Cressila do its job much more faster then your oppenents does.







    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 am

    lol use 3 darkrais in double battle with dark void and nighmare + dream eater and annoy the hell out of your oppenent until he or she givess up and either runs or turn of ds! XD



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Okami on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 pm

    Thats pretty cheap FCSNAKE.



    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:30 pm

    But it would be efficient for hack or Uber battles.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:35 pm

    Yeah i mostly use that one on hackers lol or people that really annoy me or try to act cool by opposing to everything i say or even trying to ride *cough*



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 pm

    Did you know using Dark void on another darkrai causes the opponents darkrai to get hurt by its own ability, Bad dreams. I love that.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:56 pm

    Really i didnt know that lol



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:46 pm

    hero44 wrote:But it would be efficient for hack or Uber battles.
    It breaks Sleep Clause in a Double Battle, so it's an illegal strategy.

    My next on isn't as genius as the last one:

    1.Pokemon: Lucario, Random Rock/Steel/Ground-Type Pokemon, Sand Storm Carrier.

    2.Move Sets:
    Lucario@Expert Belt/Life Orb
    Adamant/Bold Nature
    ~Force Palm
    ~Iron Tail
    ~Ice Punch (egg move)
    ~Thunder Punch (egg move)

    Ninjask@Leftovers
    Rash Nature
    ~Substitute
    ~Double Team
    ~Baton Pass
    ~HP of Choice (Water and Ground-Types recommended)

    Sand Storm Carrier (In my case, Claydol)
    @Nature of Choice
    ~Sand Storm
    ~Move of Choice
    ~Move of Choice
    ~Move of Choice

    3.Strategy:
    First turn, set up Sand Storm with the Rock/Ground/Steel-Type Pokemon of Choice, and immediately use a sub with Ninjask. Second to Fourth turns should involve downing the other team with the Sand Stormer, and spamming Double Team with the Ninjask. Fifth turn you Baton Pass to Lucario given it the Speed and Evasiveness boosts, that will make it hard to hit. You now finish up with a Lucario Sweep.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by SilentVerse on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:22 pm

    ^

    Speaking of legality, isn't that set up illegal due to Evasion Clause?


    In any case, it's a decent strategy, but it could use some work. I would suggest using Swords Dance on either Lucario or Ninjask so it's harder to wall Lucario once it gets Baton Passed it's boosts. On Ninjask, this could probably go over Hidden Power, since I don't really see why it's needed. Lucario's moveset also needs some work in my opinion. I would suggest:

    Lucario@Life Orb
    Jolly / Adamant Nature (even though you don't really need Jolly thanks to Speed Boost, it's useful in case you can't fully get 2 or more boosts)
    -Close Combat (Much, MUCH stronger than Force Palm. Also, if evasion is allowed, the defense boosts don't matter that much anyway.)
    -Crunch (hits Ghosts and Psychics that are immune to / resist Close Combat)
    -Extremespeed (deals with other priority attacks that could ruin your sweep; though Double Team could probably deal with them already)
    -Ice Punch / Swords Dance (depends on whether or not Ninjask has Swords Dance. However, Ice Punch hits Gliscor hard, who walls Lucario otherwise. Iron Tail isn't necessary as even though it gets STAB, it's horribly unreliable, and Steel is a pretty horrid offensive type)

    I also don't really understand why a Sandstorm user is necessary, but perhaps that's just me?




    Anyway, here's an interesting strategy for single battles:

    Pokemon with preferably > Base 100 Speed that learns Roar / Whirlwind(eg: Aerodactyl)@Leftovers
    +Speed Nature
    252 HP EVs / 252 Speed EVs / 6 EVs anywhere else
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Roar / Whirlwind
    -Filler (if your Pokemon of choice learns both Roar and Whirlwind, you might want to use both of them to increase your chances of picking either move. Otherwise, use an attacking move so you aren't stopped by Taunt)

    Pair this with Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Spikes, and you have a monster on your hands. Sleep Talk ignores Roar and Whilrwind's negative priority, so your speedy Pokemon should be able to outspeed and hopefully constantly force your opponent to switch. With Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes active, your opponent will find that their Pokemon are losing HP very quickly. While Rest-induced sleep only lasts for two turns, you can keep using Roar or Whirlwind regularly before your Pokemon gets low on health. Once it does, simply use Rest again, and start the vicious cycle all over again.
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:00 pm

    ^ Interesting stradegy. I may even try it one day, anyways here another stradegy actually my brother came up with for single battles, its somewhat like a rain team.

    The following pokemon needed are:

    Starmie@Damp rock
    Calm Nature
    252 Speed EVs/252 Defence Evs/4 Sp.Defence Evs
    -Baton pass
    -Rain Dance
    -Minimize
    -Cosmic Power

    Feraligatrl@Splash plate
    Adamant Nature
    252 Attack Evs/252 Speed Evs/4 Defence EVs
    -Dragon Dance(egg move)
    -Waterfall
    -Protect
    -(any move)

    How this stradegy works

    First, you bring out Starmie. Then start using Rain Dance then Cosmic power. Minimize is also optional. Then pass the Baton of the Starmie using Baton pass to Feraligatrl. Feraligatrl's Defences should be high thanks to Starmies usage of Cosmic power for Feraligtrl to stand about 2 turns of Feraligtrl getting hit while it's using Dragon dance which powers up it's attack. Then when feraligatrl is ready, It should be fast enough to KO the opponents pokemon with Waterfall in one hit With all of the bonuses powering Feraligatrl.

    (STAB,Physical attack,Rain daince boost,Torrent if low Hp, and Splash plate)








    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:17 pm

    SilentVerse wrote:^

    Speaking of legality, isn't that set up illegal due to Evasion Clause?


    In any case, it's a decent strategy, but it could use some work. I would suggest using Swords Dance on either Lucario or Ninjask so it's harder to wall Lucario once it gets Baton Passed it's boosts. On Ninjask, this could probably go over Hidden Power, since I don't really see why it's needed. Lucario's moveset also needs some work in my opinion. I would suggest:

    Lucario@Life Orb
    Jolly / Adamant Nature (even though you don't really need Jolly thanks to Speed Boost, it's useful in case you can't fully get 2 or more boosts)
    -Close Combat (Much, MUCH stronger than Force Palm. Also, if evasion is allowed, the defense boosts don't matter that much anyway.)
    -Crunch (hits Ghosts and Psychics that are immune to / resist Close Combat)
    -Extremespeed (deals with other priority attacks that could ruin your sweep; though Double Team could probably deal with them already)
    -Ice Punch / Swords Dance (depends on whether or not Ninjask has Swords Dance. However, Ice Punch hits Gliscor hard, who walls Lucario otherwise. Iron Tail isn't necessary as even though it gets STAB, it's horribly unreliable, and Steel is a pretty horrid offensive type)

    I also don't really understand why a Sandstorm user is necessary, but perhaps that's just me?




    Anyway, here's an interesting strategy for single battles:

    Pokemon with preferably > Base 100 Speed that learns Roar / Whirlwind(eg: Aerodactyl)@Leftovers
    +Speed Nature
    252 HP EVs / 252 Speed EVs / 6 EVs anywhere else
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Roar / Whirlwind
    -Filler (if your Pokemon of choice learns both Roar and Whirlwind, you might want to use both of them to increase your chances of picking either move. Otherwise, use an attacking move so you aren't stopped by Taunt)

    Pair this with Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Spikes, and you have a monster on your hands. Sleep Talk ignores Roar and Whilrwind's negative priority, so your speedy Pokemon should be able to outspeed and hopefully constantly force your opponent to switch. With Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes active, your opponent will find that their Pokemon are losing HP very quickly. While Rest-induced sleep only lasts for two turns, you can keep using Roar or Whirlwind regularly before your Pokemon gets low on health. Once it does, simply use Rest again, and start the vicious cycle all over again.
    Yeah, but I think Evasiveness Clause is optional, whereas Sleep Clause is just there automatically.
    It depends on the battle, and trainers, etc., but it's replaceable with Iron defense Scizor. And it's for a Sand Storm Team I made.
    hero44 wrote:^ Interesting stradegy. I may even try it one day, anyways here another stradegy actually my brother came up with for single battles, its somewhat like a rain team.

    The following pokemon needed are:

    Starmie@Damp rock
    Calm Nature
    252 Speed EVs/252 Defence Evs/4 Sp.Defence Evs
    -Baton pass
    -Rain Dance
    -Minimize
    -Cosmic Power

    Feraligatrl@Splash plate
    Adamant Nature
    252 Attack Evs/252 Speed Evs/4 Defence EVs
    -Dragon Dance(egg move)
    -Waterfall
    -Protect
    -(any move)

    How this stradegy works

    First, you bring out Starmie. Then start using Rain Dance then Cosmic power. Minimize is also optional. Then pass the Baton of the Starmie using Baton pass to Feraligatrl. Feraligatrl's Defences should be high thanks to Starmies usage of Cosmic power for Feraligtrl to stand about 2 turns of Feraligtrl getting hit while it's using Dragon dance which powers up it's attack. Then when feraligatrl is ready, It should be fast enough to KO the opponents pokemon with Waterfall in one hit With all of the bonuses powering Feraligatrl.

    (STAB,Physical attack,Rain daince boost,Torrent if low Hp, and Splash plate)








    I may use this sometime. My next strategy I ripped off from Prince Boo on YT:
    1.Pokemon Needed (this is again for doubles):
    Pachirisu
    Tentacruel

    2.Move Sets:
    Pachirisu@Focus Band
    Adamant Nature
    ~Super Fang
    ~Thunder Fang
    ~Discharge
    ~Thunder Bolt

    Tentacruel@Life Orb
    Hasty Nature
    ~Brine
    ~Bubble Beam/Hydro Pump
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Protect

    3.Strategy:
    It's a basic Brine set up. First, have Pachirisu bring the opponents attack down with Super Fang, and finish then with Brine. The rest are fillers in case you get cornered, and have to sweep your way out. Protect is for when you have to KO both Pokemon at once, without harming your Tentacruel.






    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:18 pm

    Uhh.... Pikachu Thunder Bolt! BZZZZZZT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:43 pm

    That is the best strategy ever cranky lol i got another using a uber team of various mewtwos powning everything in its path with different movesets and having a darrai just in case



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:11 pm

    You just love pwning Hackers don't you Fc?

    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:45 pm

    lol yeah i hate hackers so i love beating them specially without using hacks myself



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 am

    hero44 wrote:You just love pwning Hackers don't you Fc?

    Lol, who doesn't except hackers themselves?
    FCSNAKE wrote:lol yeah i hate hackers so i love beating them specially without using hacks myself
    Like Terre's Wonder Guard Spiritomb and Sableye. I hated when always talked about them like they were ligit.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:44 am

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
    hero44 wrote:You just love pwning Hackers don't you Fc?

    Lol, who doesn't except hackers themselves?
    FCSNAKE wrote:lol yeah i hate hackers so i love beating them specially without using hacks myself
    Like Terre's Wonder Guard Spiritomb and Sableye. I hated when always talked about them like they were ligit.
    lol yeah but since i know he hacks i use my darkrai strategy and just sleep him to death then he says its not fair lol! then in hack battle he ban them from me lol but i kinda feel bad for him since he never could beat me.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Applejack on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:25 pm

    wow,i should use that stategy when i'm battling Terre, Luis.
    Thank you for giving me a reason to rip-off from you.lol.But seriously,i'll use that next time.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:wow,i should use that stategy when i'm battling Terre, Luis.
    Thank you for giving me a reason to rip-off from you.lol.But seriously,i'll use that next time.
    Well, he once told me that his Sableye can be hit my Fire Fang, so I'm going Arcanine on that thing! But no, he's actually getting better nowadays. He actually uses pretty standard Pokemon from what I'm hearing.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hero on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:40 pm

    Its true, I battled him recently and actually didn't see an Uber. Plus he is improving more and more in battle.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 am

    lol yeah i love doing that to hackers and all my darkrais are evd in speed to outspeed any of his(most).and HYDRO fire fang goes through any wonderguard the creators kept it like that since d/p. lol whats funny is that im the one who told him that(i hacked my whole team to learn fire fang and specially my spiritomb he couldnt hit but i could XD)and he might be better but never enough to beat me



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

    Ha, ha, so true Luis, but we're just pro like that. *Pro Five!* Speaking of Uber-noobs, I just recently destroyed a trainer earlier today who had a Dark Void Darkrai, and I Lum Berry Nidoking-ed that DAMF.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Whitemoon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:18 pm

    I battled a Uber Newb the other day and he had a dark void Darkria. It was very annoying because of the fact that he kept using dark void then in addition he had the effect bad dreams ( if you don't know it hurts the pokemon that are asleep). Also I battled anothe guy with a shiny Kyogre and Groudon and Raqauzza, Deoxys (shiny), Mewtwo, and a Infernape. Yeah really.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Strategies you know?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:50 pm