Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    AWESOME!!!

    Share
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    AWESOME!!!

    Post by Kotaru on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:14 pm

    Awesome Tomorrow is My Birthday! Man I'm Really Physched! because i get to get on BG and talk all day! if i want though, so since no one ever posts anything new now, might as well start now how was your day today?

    Backup Topic, if the how was your day dies, then what game do you really want to get?



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:34 pm

    Happy B-day, Dark! Good God, it seems as though I've known you for years...Must be 'cause ya were my best friend @ CG or something.Anywho, my day was usual: Thinking of RP ideas (for when they come back), reading, drawing, checking BG, Emailing mah best friend (his name be Ryan), Taking stupid tests. Of course, that's the agenda for every Friday. So...how wuz yours, Dark?



    no
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Kotaru on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Happy B-day, Dark! Good God, it seems as though I've known you for years...Must be 'cause ya were my best friend @ CG or something.Anywho, my day was usual: Thinking of RP ideas (for when they come back), reading, drawing, checking BG, Emailing mah best friend (his name be Ryan), Taking stupid tests. Of course, that's the agenda for every Friday. So...how wuz yours, Dark?

    Thanks DG007, well you were my 2nd friend on CG, when i go there. Yeah my day was usual as well, go to school hang out with my friends there names are Larry, Domonic, Austin, and Christian. I took a stupid DACS Test today it was boring, that is my agenda for a Friday.



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 am

    And then around 2:00 my friend Braxton fell off of the North Wall (it's a somewhat short wall near the main entrence of our school, which is obviously to the North) and I couldn't stop laughing due to the fact that he landed in an ackward position. XD

    At some point in the day, Jaden randomly danced across the class room with a Santa hat...
    Abby freaked out over some dumb spider...
    Michael got screwed. Badly.
    (btw...all of those people are pretty good friends with me)
    Well, it's now offically your B-Day so...Happy B-Day!!!!!! Yay for Dark!!!!!!



    no
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Kotaru on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:33 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:And then around 2:00 my friend Braxton fell off of the North Wall (it's a somewhat short wall near the main entrence of our school, which is obviously to the North) and I couldn't stop laughing due to the fact that he landed in an ackward position. XD

    At some point in the day, Jaden randomly danced across the class room with a Santa hat...
    Abby freaked out over some dumb spider...
    Michael got screwed. Badly.
    (btw...all of those people are pretty good friends with me)
    Well, it's now offically your B-Day so...Happy B-Day!!!!!! Yay for Dark!!!!!!

    Around, 12:00 Me and my friend Christian, shoot random people with our rubber bands, except we use paper Clips as ammo, so it hurts like hell. Then at 1:00 when i go upstairs, i beat up this kid named clay, for no absolute reason, and after that, me, and all 53 of my friends have a race to lunch, I'm usually 1st 2nd or 3rd, due to because people trip me -_-. Man when you said ackward position, i usually think of family guy when there arm is behind there leg, and there leg is on there back. Then at one point of class we make fun of this girl Braden, because it looks like she has a baby, so we laugh uncontrollably. What do you mean by screwed? like she got beat up, or she got dumped?

    Also i am the most popular person in my whole school, I feel famous when i come to school, because every one says HI MARIO! really loud, and for my birthday yesterday, all the teachers bought me a Cake! it was really awesome. Heh Thanks DG007, that made my day really great.



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm

    Lol, Micheal's a dude. XD And by screwed, he got pwned by some nerd. Badly.
    Anywho, I have a Christmas Party at my house at 7:00 so...I have like 4 hours to prepare my Wii, XBox, PS3, etc.
    So, see you later, Darketh.



    no
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Kotaru on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Lol, Micheal's a dude. XD And by screwed, he got pwned by some nerd. Badly.
    Anywho, I have a Christmas Party at my house at 7:00 so...I have like 4 hours to prepare my Wii, XBox, PS3, etc.
    So, see you later, Darketh.

    Whoops heh, my bad.

    Okay well have, fun! BYE!



    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:35 pm

    Lol, well now I got 30 minutes to spare before I host the video games...
    How's ya B-Day been so far?!?



    no
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Hero on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm

    Happy B-day to you ShadowMario:


    Instead of counting candles,
    Or tallying the years,
    Contemplate your blessings now,
    As your birthday nears.


    Consider special people
    Who love you, and who care,
    And others who’ve enriched your life
    Just by being there.


    Think about the memories
    Passing years can never mar,
    Experiences great and small
    That have made you who you are.


    Another year is a happy gift,
    So cut your cake, and say,
    "Instead of counting birthdays,
    I count blessings every day!"

    ~And thats the power of Googling XD
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm

    ....O.O Scary, Hero...



    no
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Lol, well now I got 30 minutes to spare before I host the video games...
    How's ya B-Day been so far?!?

    really good just got a couple of new games: Halo reach, Mafia 2, Black Ops, Pokemon Black, and a few others. So far, i played PKMN Black, halo reach, and Mafia, they are all really fun!

    hero44 wrote:Happy B-day to you ShadowMario:


    Instead of counting candles,
    Or tallying the years,
    Contemplate your blessings now,
    As your birthday nears.


    Consider special people
    Who love you, and who care,
    And others who’ve enriched your life
    Just by being there.


    Think about the memories
    Passing years can never mar,
    Experiences great and small
    That have made you who you are.


    Another year is a happy gift,
    So cut your cake, and say,
    "Instead of counting birthdays,
    I count blessings every day!"

    ~And thats the power of Googling XD

    WHOO GOOGLE!
    Google is so cool, yet so scary.




    Sponsored content

    Re: AWESOME!!!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:51 am