Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Poll

How is this compared to the first?

[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Okami on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is our main cast!

The Good Guys

Snivy is an Unova starter Pokemon, brave and tough, but also stubborn. TAKEN

Oshawott is also an Unova starter, though less brave, and more clutzy then Snivy, Oshawott is smart. TAKEN

Tepig the last Unova starter. Tepig is short tempered, and quick to fight, but is actually very nice. TAKEN

Aqua (Mew) is one of our main characters, and good friends with Aura and Dementia. She has this ability, it's called kumbala. she has the moon power ability, but only works with a trusted partner,a partner with the sun ability, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby.

Aura (Celebi)is another main character, good friends with Dementia and Aqua. She can time travel anytime she wants, and can use the secret power, sun power, but only works with a trusted partner, a parter with the moon power, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby. TAKEN

Dementia (Kirlia) is also an important character, she has great beauty and is very smart. She is good friends with Aura and Aqua. She looks small and weak, but is very tough. (she can evolve during the storyline Darkrai, don wory) TAKEN

Luna (Poochyena) a somewhat main character, not a member of the guild, but likes to stop by and take some missions with her friend Flare. Quite energetic and playful afet you get to know her, but sort of shy at first. She looks like a little puny pup, but is actually very fast and strong. TAKEN

Flare is a small, fragile Cyndaquil. Best friends with Luna, and actually has some firepower. She is very shy, and rarely talks, except to Luna. TAKEN

Moonlight is a brave, and very caring Umbreon. She tries to help whenever possible and ignores insults and brags. She is a bitter rival of Sunshine, the Espeon. TAKEN

Sunshine is a cunning and stealthy Espeon. She is very talented at deception, and has ESP (XD obviously). She tries to fight villains alone, and only helps herself. She is a bitter rival of Moonlight

Soprano (Meloetta) is a singing and dancing Pokemon, she has a step form, which gives her fighting skills, and she has a voice form, which lets her have strong Psychic abilities. Unusually quiet for a music Pokemon, and somewhat knows Luna. She is usually seen writing down notes and scales for a new song that pops in her head. She also is very trustworthy, no secret ever escapes her. And when a trusted friend gives her an important task, she will do anything to get it done right then. Sometimes she doesn't use complete sentences, typically when she's concentrating TAKEN

Somewhat Minor Good Guys

Kibago is energetic and exitable. He is a new member of the guild and decides to secretly go on the mission. TAKEN

Glaceon and Leafeon are best friends who work for the guild, their job is to find Seana and get info on Dusknoir.

Cressantia (Cresselia) is a beautifuk calm Pokemon that is determined
    to find Darkrai.

Char is a cocky Charmeleon who is friends with Hydro. TAKEN

Hydro is a tough, confident Blatoise who always taunts Bulby with Char.

Bulby is a brave, but shy Bulbasaur, he is taunted by Hydro and Char for having not evolved at all. TAKEN

All 3 Kanto starters where assigned to split up and capture Deoxys.

Static (Pikachu) is one of those who dislikes adventures and fighting,but he always wants to help whenever he can.

Sparks (Pikachu) is a small Pikachu with a pink bow on her ear, she is also a brother to Static. Likes to tease and is very sarcastic.

The 2 Pikachu were asked to catch Weavile and bring her to custody.

The Minor Good Guys

Swana is the leader of the guild, very smart and strong. She loves those marvolous pop-tarts, so don't get in the way while she's eating, or the guild might be destroyed!

Shinx is a very exitable Pokemon and always wants to get in fights, he is very experienced though. TAKEN

The Main Villains!

Deoxys is extremeley evil and destructive, and plans to kill the guild... or worse TAKEN

Mewtwo is an exremeley selfish, and emotionless Pokemon, he is very stong and is determined to kill Aqua.

Weavile is smart, stealthy, and very deceptive. She kills at first sight and cares about nothing. TAKEN

Dusknoir is half alive, half robot, seeking revenge...

Darkrai is a pokemon that creates nightmares and tortures inocent pokemon. He is very smart, and has spent years hiding from Cressantia in nightmares.

Minor Villains

Spiritomb is a very cold Pokemon, he dwels in a cave and haunts everyone that has came in, but when defeated hides in his stone from embarassment. TAKEN

Seana is a buneary who deceived Aura and Dementia, then betrayed them, she is a servant of Dusknoir.

Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, and Yanakkiee are the new bad guys in town, and have been assigned to kill the Unova starters by an unkown source.

Zoroark and Zorua are pitiful enemies that fight with each other instead of good guys.

Here is the plot!
    Aqua and Dementia have been mourning Aura... But a extremely powerful leader is discovered by the Unova starters when they were attacked by three mysterious enemies... It is also believed that ALL villains are under this pokemons cammand, except a half alive, half robot Dusknoir, determined to get revenge... Aura, Aqua, and Dementia along with some new friends (Flare, Luna, and Moonlight) have to find out who this villain is, and fight Dusknoir, and the Unova starters have been asked by Swana to watch over the group. But then Dementia finds out she is really a HUMAN, and a whole new mystery starts...

Thanks Pokemon4ever, for letting me make part 2!

DarkraiGirl: Dementia, Sopranno
    Pokemon4ever: Aura, Yepig, Snivy, Kibago
    Icera: Luna, Flare, Moonlight, Oshawott, Bulby
    Hero44: Weavile, Char, Spiritbomb, Doexys, Shinx

You may have 5 pokemon, Dusknoir is controled bye everyone, no evolving unless permitted.

Remaining
    Seana, Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, Yanakkiee, Zorou, Zoroark, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Static, Sparks, Swana, Hydro, Cresentia, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sunshine, Aqua

Last edited by Icera on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Re: The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Okami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Flare: -uses eruption on giratina-

Giratina: -uses shadow force to dodge, the hits flare-

Dialga: -fliches a little, then uses roar of time on her-

Palkia: -uses spacial rend-

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Soprano: *dodges* Cover your ears...*uses Parish Song combined with Ancient Song*

Dementia: *uses Fissure on all of them*

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Shadow Legendaries: -all use a powerful attack before dissolving into shadows-

Flare: -jumps in front of attacks and uses Overheat-.............. Flare is extremely injured

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Dementia: *uses Recover on Flare* Common, they're all gone. We need to goto Luna and Moonlight before it's too late. *teleports the three to Luna's location*

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Luna: Leave!

Shadow Arceus: -uses ULTIMATE JUDGEMENT!-

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Dementia: *manages to teleport everyone but her out of there* JUDGEMENT!!!

*somehow a memory from her human life appears (my siggie shows what she looks like...check spoiler)*

Dementia: I know this sounds crazy...but I know one day...I believe I will finally prove what I'm capable of...I hope you'll get to see me acomplish that.

???: No...you've already proven yourself in my records, Dementia.

*memory vanishes*

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Luna: Dementia! Your glowing! Your... Evolving!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Dementia: Perfect...then the attack will be stronger...

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Luna: I will help! -giant shadow claw forms on her right paw-

Note: Lets wait for P4E, K?

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Dementia: *evolved now...GARDEVOIR! WOOT WOOT!* Do...as you like. Great minds fight together after all...

(ok.)

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

darkrai:i don't think so,s.arceus.fori will not kill her.

cresentia:(thank god)

darkrai:i'll take control of her body when her consiousness is gone.thats WAY better.of i could give her a memory of being my evil minion.then there'd be 2 instead of one.

cresentia:(......dam)

s.arceus:fine then,but i shall now rule the world!!!!!!!or destroy it.

*meanwhile*

aura:(......erk.....a strange sensasion?wait,i.....remember......I REMEMBER!!!!!!but...i should've gone to the human world......hold on)

*reads an aura on whats happening*

Aura:oh man,i gotta run....i gotta get aqua......i gotta......save the world.........let me see where shadow arceus is.....near dementia,soprano,and flare....(SOPRANO!!!DEMENTIA!!!!LUNA!!!S.ARCEUS IS IN THE CORNER,NEXT TO THE BOOK OF SPELLS!!!! GET HIM BEFORE HE USES THE BOOK!!!!!SOPRANO,USE YOUR STEP FORM AND USE YOUR STRONGEST MOVE!!!! DEMENTIA,LUNA,USE YOUR GUYS STRONGEST MOVE!!!!!YOU MAY NOT RECONIZE ME,BUT YOU KNOW ME WELL......).....ok,thats done......hey.....i see....a bright light......i'm not dead......but i gotta go closer......i....hear a voice.....

NO
    WAY OUT

Aura:AHH!!!!I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!

You gotta run, You must live, You must and you will, because you can.live to your destiny,because your journey is not over yet.

Aura:(i....feel sleepy...)*falls asleep*

???:welcome.Your destiny is not over yet.Yes,you will go baxk to the human world,but this time PERMenately,with no way back.for i can see past...and future....and present....i am the only one stronger than shadow arceus.i am stronger than all the sinnoh shadow legends COMBINED......If you wish for my help,go to mt.cornet.You must find the adament and lustrious orb.you must then use it to go to the distortion world,where giritina will take you out and take you to me.they will help as also.so you can relax.you must do that simple task.can you?

aura:(yes....)

???:alright.go to mt.cornet and follow those instructions.

Aura:(i will...erk,gonna wake up)
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Luna: What was the legend... The legend of shadow Arceus...

The darkness will rise,
    The creator of evil,
    The world of darkness,
    Will only be stopped bye certain Pokemon,
    A Pokemon with darkness powers shall be sacrificed,
    A Human that used to be a Pokemon shall stay that way,
    A Pokemon that was once human will harness the power of the creator,
    And the Shadows will fall...

Luna: I get it, Arceus will be found bye Aura, and she will stay human. Arcues's power will go through Dementia, but a Dark type pokemon will have to sacrifice themself also, and put there power into Dementia... me... But the world of darkness, does that mean there is worse to come? And why would Arcues need that much power, he is already stronger than Shadow Arceus?

Shadow Arceus: The legend... I will become stronger! -shadow come up from the ground, sorounding him-

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Dementia:.....Life...life...is a Pendulous Fall...may...be...worth...THE PAIN!
    Soprano! NOW!!!

Soprano: In the sendiments of lfe...in the comfort of a knife...you hold your breath, and pray to God it won't take long...

*sword comes out of the sky, lands in Dementia's hand*

Dementia: And you wonder where the rainbow ends...with this Autumn setting sun...*goes toward S Arceus*
    I summon thy power...bring it upon me...To destroy thou cursed shadows once and for all....Let thy Zodiac honor thee's bravery and sacrifce...And only a selected few may land on thy's day...Let the whole world remember thee by thy Pendulous Fall...The brave Luna...The Powerful Aura...The musical Soprano...and The Chosen Dementia....And let thou's Spirit rest in Peace! Even though thy Chosen One shall die, thy others shall live on in Peace!!! NOW AND FOREVER! ULTIMATE PEDULOUS JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

*a bright shining light surounds S Arceus...expodes*
    (XD Lol, explodes. Expect the expected.)

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 pm

*BTW,aura is now a pokemon,but will be human permanetly after this,and hey,i'm the chosen one!i made the first part!at least make me one of the four chosen ones*

aura:*goes to mt.cornet.*got the orbs.....AHHH!!!!*falls in the distortion world*GIRITINA! can you take me to arceus.

giritina:yes,i know why you are here.*takes her to arceus*

aura:Arceus.....i have come for you....i need your help.....

arceus:say no more.....i will help you....but if i help you,you will return to the human world PERMANETLY,and you will have no memory of ANYONE here.....are you sure?

aura:for the good of the pokemon,yes!

arceus:very well,ride on my back.the other 3 shall come with me...

aura:ok then!*gets on his back and goes to s.arceus*

s.arceus:HMPH!YOU THINK YOU COULD DESTROY ME?NO ONE SHALL DESTROY ME!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!NOW THE ONLY PART OF THE LEGEND THAT'LL COME TRUE IS THAT I WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!

???: I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!

everyone:AURA!!!!

aura:the powers of light and dark shall always battle.But no matter what,light shall win,and for the good of the pokemon,EVIL SHALL FALL ONCE AGAIN!!!!*a bright,sharp object come from the sky.it is a sword,like dementia's*Dementia,luna,are you ready?.......I'll take that as a yes!!!

arceus:young heros.....it is your destiny.....

aura:AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!*spears s.arceus*

s.arceus:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I STILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!!

aura:*stands still*軽いおよび暗闇の力をくぎ付けにしなさい。ライトは最高常に支配する。暗闇は運命に下る。4の力は、絶対必要でき、1.の力を敗北させる
    *eyes are dull like under a spell*

*the text translates"Transfix the power of light and dark.Light shall ALWAYS reign supreme.Darkness shall fall to its doom.The power of 4 can defeat the power of 1"*

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

I did put you in the prophecy!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Dementia: THe spell I said has a fatal cost...*glows* I'll spend my last moments...killing the shadows...

Soprano: !!! No! You...can't die!

Dementia: I'm...sorry. But I must. For...the sake of humanity and Pokemon alike. I'm glad I got to know all of you...But I knew I would have to do this. *form changes into her human forme (check my siggie spoiler)* I will avenge the fallen. I will honor all of us...We are the four Chosen Ones. We've been in every urban legend in both worlds. But only three would live. I knew I should let you all stay Chosen. But...I would die. I'm so sorry...I should've told you...*wipes a tear offher face, smiles* I want you to live peacefully. So I will end this hellish nightmare...peacefully. Fare...well....my beloved friends...I won't ever forget you... *jumps into the air toward S. Arceus*

Soprano: DEMENTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dementia: PEDULOUS JUDGEMENT TIMES 100!!!! *S Arceus get surrounded by light...explosion*

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm

*no,not you,icera.DG said she was the chosen one.i think we should all be the chosen ones instead of DG being greedy.XD*

s.arceus:she may be dead....and i suffered fatal damage....but i am still standing!!!!!

aura:*gets her sword*THIS ONES FOR DEMENTIA!!!!!! *sword glows a bright yellow,then bright green,then bright blue,then bright red,then does it again* AARRRGGHHH!!!!!! *a bright light appears.... another explosion*

s.arceus:oh no.....my shadows.....

aura:erk.....(w-wat?i-have a light above me?......its my time......i gotta destroy s.arceus in a hurry)f-fr-frenzy p-plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s.arceus:AAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!*is destroyed*

aura:we did it.....but guys.....lets go to the guild in a hurry.

arceus:i'll teleport you.*whhoosshh!!!*

*at the guild*

snivy:YOUR A HERO GUYS!!!!!

aura:guys......look at me....

kibago:huh?your glowing!

aura:yes.....i nust go now.....permanetly.......but luna....if any evil is upon us.......your powers will protect everyone....goodbye.....i only have one remorse; that dementia wasn't here to see us suceed.......

???:you were our hero....if it wasn't for you and luna,soprano,and dementia,i would've had a lost consiousness.....thank you....

aura:goodbye everyone.......*disappears*

*in the spirit world*

aura:(hmm?a voice,like last time)

That voice you heard before was my voice...your journey is over permanetly.....but this doesn't mean your life of journeys end....you'll have plenty of adventures in the human world in due time......live,young hero.....you will have no memory of ANYONE in the pokemon world.....but you will see a prophecy about you when the time is right.....au revior

END

For Aura

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Lol, ending theme is Pedulous Fall by Kamelot...look it up on Youtube or something. =P

Wait! IT HASN'T ENDED YET! One more thing.

Dementia's Voice to everyone in the Guild AND Aura: Never wonder where the rainbow ends...just enjoy the Autumn setting sun...

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 pm

i said end for aura,not 4 you guys.

aura:hmm?.....well,i'm still floating to the human world....and i'm pretty close...........i'll write down what you said dementia......as a reminder......*writes it down*i'm.....turning back........it's time......*whoosh*

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

*A person that looks like Dementia passes by Aura*

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 pm

aura:she looks familiar....maybe she's one of my friends that i don't give ship bout,but i'm still her friend.*runs to the person*
    Excuse me,ma'am,but whats you name?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Dementia: Oh...I'm Dementia.

(You see, since Arceus thought it was cruel Dementia had to die alone, he brought her back to life. He told everyone at the guild she came back...as a human. She remembers everyone including Aura...but doesn't know what Aura looks like in the human world. D:)

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 pm

aura:hmm....you look very familiar......hmm?oh,i have something in my pocket.......hmm......is this yours....or is it mine?well,hey let me tell ya,i fell asleep,and then woke up...i don't know what happened during then.but you are very familiar.wanna play some inuyasha,pokemon,or yugioh?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Dementia: Well...I'm looking for someone I once knew. But...*sigh* I doubt she's here. You..can tag along, if you'd like to. But...*grabs Cherish Ball from her bag, throws it to an open space in the crowded city they're in...a Flygon comes out* I hope you're not afraid of heights. *hops on Flygon* Want to come?

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 pm

aura:sure,but i'll just use my charizard.Go,charizard!*charizard comes out* he's very loyal!

charizard:RAAWWRRR!!!*uses flamethrower on aura*

aura:but....he does that sometimes.*gets on charizard*

*as they fly along*

Aura:oh my,i never told you my name.i'm Aura

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp