Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Poll

How is this compared to the first?

[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Okami on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is our main cast!

The Good Guys

Snivy is an Unova starter Pokemon, brave and tough, but also stubborn. TAKEN

Oshawott is also an Unova starter, though less brave, and more clutzy then Snivy, Oshawott is smart. TAKEN

Tepig the last Unova starter. Tepig is short tempered, and quick to fight, but is actually very nice. TAKEN

Aqua (Mew) is one of our main characters, and good friends with Aura and Dementia. She has this ability, it's called kumbala. she has the moon power ability, but only works with a trusted partner,a partner with the sun ability, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby.

Aura (Celebi)is another main character, good friends with Dementia and Aqua. She can time travel anytime she wants, and can use the secret power, sun power, but only works with a trusted partner, a parter with the moon power, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby. TAKEN

Dementia (Kirlia) is also an important character, she has great beauty and is very smart. She is good friends with Aura and Aqua. She looks small and weak, but is very tough. (she can evolve during the storyline Darkrai, don wory) TAKEN

Luna (Poochyena) a somewhat main character, not a member of the guild, but likes to stop by and take some missions with her friend Flare. Quite energetic and playful afet you get to know her, but sort of shy at first. She looks like a little puny pup, but is actually very fast and strong. TAKEN

Flare is a small, fragile Cyndaquil. Best friends with Luna, and actually has some firepower. She is very shy, and rarely talks, except to Luna. TAKEN

Moonlight is a brave, and very caring Umbreon. She tries to help whenever possible and ignores insults and brags. She is a bitter rival of Sunshine, the Espeon. TAKEN

Sunshine is a cunning and stealthy Espeon. She is very talented at deception, and has ESP (XD obviously). She tries to fight villains alone, and only helps herself. She is a bitter rival of Moonlight

Soprano (Meloetta) is a singing and dancing Pokemon, she has a step form, which gives her fighting skills, and she has a voice form, which lets her have strong Psychic abilities. Unusually quiet for a music Pokemon, and somewhat knows Luna. She is usually seen writing down notes and scales for a new song that pops in her head. She also is very trustworthy, no secret ever escapes her. And when a trusted friend gives her an important task, she will do anything to get it done right then. Sometimes she doesn't use complete sentences, typically when she's concentrating TAKEN

Somewhat Minor Good Guys

Kibago is energetic and exitable. He is a new member of the guild and decides to secretly go on the mission. TAKEN

Glaceon and Leafeon are best friends who work for the guild, their job is to find Seana and get info on Dusknoir.

Cressantia (Cresselia) is a beautifuk calm Pokemon that is determined
    to find Darkrai.

Char is a cocky Charmeleon who is friends with Hydro. TAKEN

Hydro is a tough, confident Blatoise who always taunts Bulby with Char.

Bulby is a brave, but shy Bulbasaur, he is taunted by Hydro and Char for having not evolved at all. TAKEN

All 3 Kanto starters where assigned to split up and capture Deoxys.

Static (Pikachu) is one of those who dislikes adventures and fighting,but he always wants to help whenever he can.

Sparks (Pikachu) is a small Pikachu with a pink bow on her ear, she is also a brother to Static. Likes to tease and is very sarcastic.

The 2 Pikachu were asked to catch Weavile and bring her to custody.

The Minor Good Guys

Swana is the leader of the guild, very smart and strong. She loves those marvolous pop-tarts, so don't get in the way while she's eating, or the guild might be destroyed!

Shinx is a very exitable Pokemon and always wants to get in fights, he is very experienced though. TAKEN

The Main Villains!

Deoxys is extremeley evil and destructive, and plans to kill the guild... or worse TAKEN

Mewtwo is an exremeley selfish, and emotionless Pokemon, he is very stong and is determined to kill Aqua.

Weavile is smart, stealthy, and very deceptive. She kills at first sight and cares about nothing. TAKEN

Dusknoir is half alive, half robot, seeking revenge...

Darkrai is a pokemon that creates nightmares and tortures inocent pokemon. He is very smart, and has spent years hiding from Cressantia in nightmares.

Minor Villains

Spiritomb is a very cold Pokemon, he dwels in a cave and haunts everyone that has came in, but when defeated hides in his stone from embarassment. TAKEN

Seana is a buneary who deceived Aura and Dementia, then betrayed them, she is a servant of Dusknoir.

Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, and Yanakkiee are the new bad guys in town, and have been assigned to kill the Unova starters by an unkown source.

Zoroark and Zorua are pitiful enemies that fight with each other instead of good guys.

Here is the plot!
    Aqua and Dementia have been mourning Aura... But a extremely powerful leader is discovered by the Unova starters when they were attacked by three mysterious enemies... It is also believed that ALL villains are under this pokemons cammand, except a half alive, half robot Dusknoir, determined to get revenge... Aura, Aqua, and Dementia along with some new friends (Flare, Luna, and Moonlight) have to find out who this villain is, and fight Dusknoir, and the Unova starters have been asked by Swana to watch over the group. But then Dementia finds out she is really a HUMAN, and a whole new mystery starts...

Thanks Pokemon4ever, for letting me make part 2!

DarkraiGirl: Dementia, Sopranno
    Pokemon4ever: Aura, Yepig, Snivy, Kibago
    Icera: Luna, Flare, Moonlight, Oshawott, Bulby
    Hero44: Weavile, Char, Spiritbomb, Doexys, Shinx

You may have 5 pokemon, Dusknoir is controled bye everyone, no evolving unless permitted.

Remaining
    Seana, Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, Yanakkiee, Zorou, Zoroark, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Static, Sparks, Swana, Hydro, Cresentia, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sunshine, Aqua

Last edited by Icera on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Re: The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm

i'll replace sunshine with kibago and take cresselia.

kibago:(cool,i wanna go with dementia and them)*follows them,but beats them to the guild*

???:wow,i can't believe the famous dusknoir is here!

???:it says he was a hero to pokemon-kind!sad that he is half robot now....

kibago:hmm?dusknoir?i'll go see.

dusknoir:well,glad to have fans!(yes,i erased their memories of me being evil and replaced them with me being good.now to dispose of dementia and aqua)i must leave for now,but i'll be back.

kibago:hmm......dementia told me he was evil,but everyone thinks hes good.i never knew aura,but dementia said that it was all dusknoirs fault....i better be careful.i'll go warn dementia*

*goes to dementia*

kibago:dusknoirs back!and he's half robot AT THE GUILD! and everyone thinks he's GOOD!!!!!!!!!

???:kibago,relax,calm yourself.dusknoir obviously made everyone forget he was evil and replaced it with memories of him being a hero.dementia,your aura tells me you had some blame.you were the foolish one who touched ninetales tail and dusknoir shielded you and took the curse.but now he wants revenge.you left that out dementia when you told the story to kibago.

kibago:who r u?

???:i'm cresentia.i know alot,and i really need to stop darkrai.he is a being far worse than mere dusknoir.

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Post by Hero on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Shinx: Oh is the Guild! I heard they were famous for protecting 'mon kind ) *shinx runs to them*.

Last edited by hero44 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The underlining thing was my fault)
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Dementia: S-Shutup! I-I'm good now so just shutup! I don't even remember meeting Ninetales! So don't talk about it!

Soprano: Dementia...calm down...She's...just stating a fac-

Dementia: As if you know! We just met you for God's sake!

Soprano: *strait face turns into a frown* Well...excuse me...for trying to help, your highness... *storms off*

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 pm

snivy:oh,hey shinx!wassup?as you can see,we are famous!

tepig:erk.....hey look,there's cresentia!

cresentia:..............dementia........snivy......tepig.......oshawott.....shinx.......luna......flare........aqua......soprano.......come with me into this portal......all your answers will be solved.......

*they follow instructions*

kibago:(cool,i wanna join)*sneaks in with em*

*in the portal*

Snivy:where are we going?

cresentia:a place that will make you see the truth......a place that will give you wonder and hope..........here we come now......

everyone:AHHH!!!!!

tepig:so thats wat cyber space looks like.......

*a pic of tom selleck.XD*

*everyone falls to the ground*

snivy:....erk......hey......wheres my tail?and my body? i have hair on my head?

tepig:and i can stand on 2 legs?

cressentia:precisely.you are in the human world.

kibago:WHAT!?

snivy:kibago,why did you come?

kibago:cause i was curious.

cresentia:we are in Mayfield,New york.we will need human names.Snivy,you're name shall be Tiana.Tepig,you are Aidan.Kibago,you are Trey.Luna,you are Lilly.Flare,you are Jennifer.Dementia,your name,well,its fine.Aqua,you are Miley.Soprano,you are Melonie.Shinx,you are Adam.Oshawott,you are Alex.I will be
    Deby.Everyone clear?

everyone:clear!

cresentia:alright,we need clothing cause we are nude.

*buys cool clothes for them*

snivy:man,that clerk was really surprised.

cresentia:alright,we have 2 things to do;
    1.Half of you guys will try to find darkrai.I will join that half.He came to kill aura so she would never save the world before.and then-

snivy:wait,why does he want to kill aura?he was never apart of wat dusknoir did.

cresentia:yes,because aura saved the world another time before....as a human.See,We sought a hero because we knew the earth was doomed without a hero.we finally found aura,but we could only tell herthat she had to stop darkrai.luckily,her sun power came in handy,for she had a partner named combusken that had moon power and was her best friend.She finally saved the world,but once she was done,we wiped out her memory and brought her to the pokemon worldto save the world yet again.this is the past where she didn't even know about her first role yet.Darkrai wants to kill her from the past so she won't foil his plans.this is why we are here.to stop darkrai.now to my second team.

2.the other half will find and protect aura.

lets go!snivy,tepig,oshawott,dementia,soprano,and aqua will find aura.

me,kibago,shinx,flare,luna,will find darkrai.MOVE OUT!

*BTW,could someone play aqua?*

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I'll pass. =P

Dementia:...Listen, Soprano, what I said earlier-

Soprano: I don't care what you said earlier. ...I understand you were...in distress. It was my fault...for saying that...

Dementia: It's just I can't comprehend I was..evil.

Soprano: It must be...difficult.

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Uuuuhhh... they were supposed to be going to Swanna. :O-':

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:54 pm

OH CRAP! You're totally right. XD

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 pm

snivy:look,we know you were....."eviiiilll" before,but its in the past.look,you need to help find aura,so help.shes in the human world,so lets get her,but not tell her bout us.its the past.

tepig:hey,she has a name tag named aura.she must be her.

aura:ahh...another day....huh?

???:you must die!!!!!

aura:AAAHHHH!!!!!!*runs*

kibago:we found darkrai

tepig:yeah,we know.sopranno,uhh erk,Melonie,use your step form.wait.....you are not a pokemon......how do humans fight?

aura:*uses karate chops and crane kicks and everything on darkrai*

darkai:hmph.*flees*

tepig:thats how they fight?with hands?man,violent world.

cresentia:now,we must get aura and protect her.tepig,erk,aidan and Tiana go get aura.

both:gotcha!

snivy:*puts bag ova aura*ya know,do humans have mirrors?

tepig:4get dat!got her

*okay,then swana saw them go in the portal and went with them.she has clothing,BTW and she tells them their mission,and swana gets mad at cresentia for letting them go to unknown territory,how bout that?*

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Uuuuhhh... Ok, I wasnt planning on goin into the human world, but oh well...

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 pm

well that was one of my requests that comes after the story started,so yeah.....whos even doin swana? and i changed charectors.switched sunshine & kibago and got cresentia.

cressentia:good job guys.now for her,umm.....surpirse party!(ok,only 10 more minutes until my past self comes and gives aura her mission at old park square.)Group 1,go distract darkrai for 20 minutes.Group 2,help me with aura.

aura:how do you know my name?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Dementia: Let's go, Soprano. And get Aura, would cha?

Soprano: *grabs Aura's hair and pulls her along* On it...

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 pm

aura:if ya gonna pull me,one of ya hold my legs and another hold my arms and carry me.

snivy:ok,we need to bring her tothe old park square,right deby?

cresentia:right..and protect her.

aura:(hmm.....wats with these fools?)you,dementia girl,you look like an anime charector from pokemon.and melonie,you sing great!but let me down!!!!!!

cresentia:ok its been 10 minutes,hide!

*past cresentia appears*

cresentia:and we let nature do the rest!lets go home.

*go home*

kibago:w-what?

*everything becomes adisaster when everything looks all ruined*

snivy:h-huh?

tepig:erk......wat went wrong?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Dementia: Oh great job, Man! YOU RUINED THE FRIGGIN PLACE!!!

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:37 pm

cresentia:i didn't do S.now....let me lookat the past..............mmmhmm.........ahh.......i see zhe problem........darkrai locked aura up RIGHT after my past self left........i shall teleport us to her.........*teleports*

aura:who are you?hmm....*stares at dementia*i reconize those anime eyes.....you are the crazy group of people,but you aren't people.......i shall tell you my story....

cresentia:save it.we know you.you saved the world twice.you were a human,then turned into a pokemon,and turned to a human.However,that never happened because a fiend darkrai locked you up before you could save the world,thus you never did.....

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Dementia: God, this time travel crap is complex... (lol, her anime appearence is...what a human would look like cosplaying a Gardevoir)

Soprano: True dat...XD (same here, only a Meloetta instead)

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 am

Luna: Wait... where is moonlight!? We lost her through the portal thing...

Moonlight: - walks around in huge blank white space- how did I get here, and why am I still a pokemon?

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 am

Dementia: Soprano and I will find her. You all just go ahead.

Soprano: We'll be fine...I promise.

Dementia: But if she got left, I'm guessing she's still a Pokemon. That can be helpful for the moment, considering the fact if Dusknoir's minions showed up there. But the minute she steps into the human world, she'll indeed be human, right?

Soprano: Yes...let's go already...she's probably freaked out...

*Dementia opens a Demensional Hole, the two jump in to the white space*

Dementia: Moonlight?! You in here?!

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 am

kibago:MOONLIGHT!!!!!hehe,sorry i snuck in again.XD.hey,i see moonlight!lets get her out.

*they all come back*

Snivy:moonlight you ok?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Post by Hero on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Shinx: You know, this is completely awkward for the "famous team" ehh, what are you even doing?
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

dusknoir:by foiling the bad guy's revenge?

everyone:AHHH!!!!!!!

kibago:*shudder*

snivy:alright starters,lets form up!......wait.....IDK how.....

*hey,there aren't that many people here,so can we have more than 5 pokemon?*

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:30 pm

=P

Dementia: D-Dusknoir!!

Soprano: He looks...stupid. XD

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:51 pm

dusknoir:i was under a mutation,you buthead.now,dementia.......you now why im here....*pushes dementia in a dimentional hold*SHADOW BALL!!!!!

kibago:NO!*goes in and shields dementia*

tepig:KIBAGO!!!!!

snivy:why did he do that?.......

dusknoir:now i shall destroy dementia...*leaves*

cresentia:......i shouldn't have gone to the past with you all.....i should've stopped darkrai from going to the past......i'm sorry......
    but.....i have an idea.......and i'll do it alone!!!!!!now stay....SSTTTAAAAYYYY.......*leaves*

snivy:if shes going to the past,we will disappear since thius is an alternate world.....its a matter of time.......however,we will be the same,just no memory of this,so its fine.......right now we must follow dusknoir......luckly i have the portal key.....*opens the dimentional hole*now only a few of us must go......me, tepig, luna, oshwott, shinx, and soprano.lets go!!!!

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Luna: I can't seperate from Flare!

Moonlight: It's ok, I'll be with her. She talks to me

Luna: Ok. -frowns-

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Dementia: But...Soprano...!

Soprano: He wants you, not me...I must protect you, my friend...

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Luna: -comes out of Dimensional Hole, sees Dusknoir- -Uses Dark Pulse on Dusknoir-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 pm