Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Poll

How is this compared to the first?

[ 1 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Okami on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is our main cast!

The Good Guys

Snivy is an Unova starter Pokemon, brave and tough, but also stubborn. TAKEN

Oshawott is also an Unova starter, though less brave, and more clutzy then Snivy, Oshawott is smart. TAKEN

Tepig the last Unova starter. Tepig is short tempered, and quick to fight, but is actually very nice. TAKEN

Aqua (Mew) is one of our main characters, and good friends with Aura and Dementia. She has this ability, it's called kumbala. she has the moon power ability, but only works with a trusted partner,a partner with the sun ability, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby.

Aura (Celebi)is another main character, good friends with Dementia and Aqua. She can time travel anytime she wants, and can use the secret power, sun power, but only works with a trusted partner, a parter with the moon power, and a space disc or time gear must be nearby. TAKEN

Dementia (Kirlia) is also an important character, she has great beauty and is very smart. She is good friends with Aura and Aqua. She looks small and weak, but is very tough. (she can evolve during the storyline Darkrai, don wory) TAKEN

Luna (Poochyena) a somewhat main character, not a member of the guild, but likes to stop by and take some missions with her friend Flare. Quite energetic and playful afet you get to know her, but sort of shy at first. She looks like a little puny pup, but is actually very fast and strong. TAKEN

Flare is a small, fragile Cyndaquil. Best friends with Luna, and actually has some firepower. She is very shy, and rarely talks, except to Luna. TAKEN

Moonlight is a brave, and very caring Umbreon. She tries to help whenever possible and ignores insults and brags. She is a bitter rival of Sunshine, the Espeon. TAKEN

Sunshine is a cunning and stealthy Espeon. She is very talented at deception, and has ESP (XD obviously). She tries to fight villains alone, and only helps herself. She is a bitter rival of Moonlight

Soprano (Meloetta) is a singing and dancing Pokemon, she has a step form, which gives her fighting skills, and she has a voice form, which lets her have strong Psychic abilities. Unusually quiet for a music Pokemon, and somewhat knows Luna. She is usually seen writing down notes and scales for a new song that pops in her head. She also is very trustworthy, no secret ever escapes her. And when a trusted friend gives her an important task, she will do anything to get it done right then. Sometimes she doesn't use complete sentences, typically when she's concentrating TAKEN

Somewhat Minor Good Guys

Kibago is energetic and exitable. He is a new member of the guild and decides to secretly go on the mission. TAKEN

Glaceon and Leafeon are best friends who work for the guild, their job is to find Seana and get info on Dusknoir.

Cressantia (Cresselia) is a beautifuk calm Pokemon that is determined
    to find Darkrai.

Char is a cocky Charmeleon who is friends with Hydro. TAKEN

Hydro is a tough, confident Blatoise who always taunts Bulby with Char.

Bulby is a brave, but shy Bulbasaur, he is taunted by Hydro and Char for having not evolved at all. TAKEN

All 3 Kanto starters where assigned to split up and capture Deoxys.

Static (Pikachu) is one of those who dislikes adventures and fighting,but he always wants to help whenever he can.

Sparks (Pikachu) is a small Pikachu with a pink bow on her ear, she is also a brother to Static. Likes to tease and is very sarcastic.

The 2 Pikachu were asked to catch Weavile and bring her to custody.

The Minor Good Guys

Swana is the leader of the guild, very smart and strong. She loves those marvolous pop-tarts, so don't get in the way while she's eating, or the guild might be destroyed!

Shinx is a very exitable Pokemon and always wants to get in fights, he is very experienced though. TAKEN

The Main Villains!

Deoxys is extremeley evil and destructive, and plans to kill the guild... or worse TAKEN

Mewtwo is an exremeley selfish, and emotionless Pokemon, he is very stong and is determined to kill Aqua.

Weavile is smart, stealthy, and very deceptive. She kills at first sight and cares about nothing. TAKEN

Dusknoir is half alive, half robot, seeking revenge...

Darkrai is a pokemon that creates nightmares and tortures inocent pokemon. He is very smart, and has spent years hiding from Cressantia in nightmares.

Minor Villains

Spiritomb is a very cold Pokemon, he dwels in a cave and haunts everyone that has came in, but when defeated hides in his stone from embarassment. TAKEN

Seana is a buneary who deceived Aura and Dementia, then betrayed them, she is a servant of Dusknoir.

Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, and Yanakkiee are the new bad guys in town, and have been assigned to kill the Unova starters by an unkown source.

Zoroark and Zorua are pitiful enemies that fight with each other instead of good guys.

Here is the plot!
    Aqua and Dementia have been mourning Aura... But a extremely powerful leader is discovered by the Unova starters when they were attacked by three mysterious enemies... It is also believed that ALL villains are under this pokemons cammand, except a half alive, half robot Dusknoir, determined to get revenge... Aura, Aqua, and Dementia along with some new friends (Flare, Luna, and Moonlight) have to find out who this villain is, and fight Dusknoir, and the Unova starters have been asked by Swana to watch over the group. But then Dementia finds out she is really a HUMAN, and a whole new mystery starts...

Thanks Pokemon4ever, for letting me make part 2!

DarkraiGirl: Dementia, Sopranno
    Pokemon4ever: Aura, Yepig, Snivy, Kibago
    Icera: Luna, Flare, Moonlight, Oshawott, Bulby
    Hero44: Weavile, Char, Spiritbomb, Doexys, Shinx

You may have 5 pokemon, Dusknoir is controled bye everyone, no evolving unless permitted.

Remaining
    Seana, Hiyakkiee, Baokkiee, Yanakkiee, Zorou, Zoroark, Darkrai, Mewtwo, Static, Sparks, Swana, Hydro, Cresentia, Glaceon, Leafeon, Sunshine, Aqua

Last edited by Icera on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Re: The Pokemon Roleplay, Part 2

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Dementia: That's a fascinating name. *looks forward* Ironically, the person I'm looking for is named that...
    ...Oh my... It's later than I thought...I'm sorry for taking this much of your time. Please, at least allow me to let you stay at my house 'til you're ready to leave from here. *swoops down to a giant castle-like house...lands* I really am sorry for this, Aura...but you're, from now on, always welcome to my home. Pick any room you want...other than the highest room of the tallest tower (Lol). Make yourself a home; I'll make dinner.
    Oh yeah..I recorded episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, Bleach, DBZ, Chibi Vampire, Vampire Hunter One Piece...hit the blue button on the remote to the flat screen. By the way...what food do you like, Aura?

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Luna: Urk... where am I... Im in the human world, but am still a pokemon, strange

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Dementia: *eyes widen* That was Luna's Aura...is she...still in my world...? Uh...Aura...eat what ever you want. I'll be right back. If you need me...Milotic will leave a trail of Sweet Scent...I'm traveling by sea. *walks outside, calls for Milotic...Milotic comes out of the water* Mi Mi...I want you to go in the direction of the Poochyena named Luna. Mkay?

Mi Mi: (and yeah...the I sounds like an E) Milo...

*Dementia hops on Mi Mi's back, she speeds away to Luna's current location*

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Luna: -walks through city-

Person: Look, a Poochyena.
    Other Person: Relax, Poochyena are common and weak.

Luna: WHAT! -shadow claws his face-

Person: It can talk!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Dementia: *sees the action...goes up to Luna, picks her up* That was me, FYI, so shut up. She's mine.

Person: But Dementia....(lol he knows her) It Shadow Clawe mah fa-

Dementia: I don't care. Mi Mi! Get ready to go.

Mi Mi: Milo....

*Dementia hops back on Mi Mi...Luna's stilk in her hands*

Dementia: Luna! Why are you here? I thought you were at the guild with the others!

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Luna: I didnt get back... I dont know what happened. Do pokemon really just says their names here?!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Dementia: Yeah...pretty dull, isn't it? And after my experience at the guild, I realized in your world Pokemon talk...wasn't used to that.
    I could just teleport you to your world, but I left Aura at the house...God knows what she's doing there. I'll take you back to my place for now. Whenever you're ready, I'll take you to your world. Ok?
    Mi Mi...let's go.

Mi Mi: Milo...

*The three arrive at Dementia's house*

Dementia: Thanks, Mi Mi. Return, please. *Opens the Cherish Ball again, Mi Mi goes back inside it* Hey Aura! You here? I brought someone home...and by that I mean a Pokemon...And I hope you didn't eat all my stuff!!!

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Luna: No, didn't you here, Arceus closed up all the dimentions, as soon as you left... And why don't you just its me, or did Aura lose her memrory?

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Dementia: I believe she did...and why'd he do that?

no
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Luna: Think of the chaos it has cuased... So, I should probably not talk in front of Aura then?

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm

*FYI,aura forgot her pokemon life.all she remembers is her human life and she blacked out and woke up.but wasn't true*

aura:nah,i didn't eat anything.aww,what a cute poochyena.......luna is her name,correct?

*there is no nametag on luna,so aura just somehow knew*

aura:anyway,wanna come to my house?it's got comics,foosball,a waterbed,a jacoozie,a fridge full of junk food,and a flat screen TV.yeah,pretty sweet.i'll use my alakazam to teleport us there.he's so smart,he can talk......i supose Luna can talk,correct?*takes out alakazam*

alakazam:hello....*teleports them*we are here.

aura:thx alakazam.you can watch pokemon with us,if you like.

alakazam:i supose.

aura:good.all my pokemon need to be outta their ball.c'mon out,guys!!!

*Charizard,Grovyle,Chimchar,Piplup,and Mew comes out.*

aura:ok.you guys can play with luna or watch pokemon.have fun!

*piplup and chimchar go to luna*

piplup:you from the pokemon world too?

chimchar:we were in the pokemon mystery dungeon special.so is grovyle.we are trying to stay away from dusknoir.

piplup:yeah,dusknoir is EVIL!!!!! but darkrai is even more evil!!

TV:C'mon misty!

Misty:-_-"SHUT UP ASH!!! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!!!

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Luna: What is a mystery dungeon special?! And how do you know Dusknoir and Darkrai?

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

piplup:look on TV

TV:
    piplup:i think i knew how to read unown...but i can't anymore.

Grovyle:YOU MUST AND YOU WILL,BECAUSE YOU CAN.though the parting hurts,the rest is in your hands....

chimchar:hey piplup,i think i knew what grovyle was talkin bout.you guys were best friends,and it must be hard to part.

Piplup:(that may be what he meant,but no.he wasn't talkin about me and grovyle.he was talkin bout me and chimchar.he knows i will have to leave him)

chimchar:see,luna?now look,dusknoir is the worst villian ever.so is Darkrai.Have you killed Darkrai and Dusknoir?

piplup:They need to be dead.they gotta.we know aura was the chosen one,and she was a pokemon before and is human now.she and dementia and you killed s.arceus.but did you kill Darkrai and Dusknoir?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Luna: Darkrai was killed in the crossfire of the ultimate judgement. An the Guild will take care of Dusknoir.

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm

chimchar:i hope he dies.

aura:alright get back in your pokeballs,guys!*they go in*

Aura:tell me Dementia,your pokemon Luna can talk,correct?erk....umm excuse me one sec,i need a nap.you can watch TV.

*note,we're at aura's house*

Aura:*in dream*(hmm?...i'm dreaming....de ja vous.......wait.....i...have this piece of paper......it says a quote from dementia......and on the back?........1st shelf,3rd book....hmm....in my library.....)*wakes up and goes to library*

Aura:DEMENTIA!!! LOOK AT THIS BOOK!!!!.....this says the human Aura is more special than she knows.......i'm more special?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Dementia: It's a possibility...

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Aura:..............dusknoir........snivy......oshawott......tepig.....flare.......s-soprano.....cresentia........it's so familiar.....but.....what?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Luna: You were once a pokemon Aura. A celebi to be exact.

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Dementia: *sigh* ...Yes. But...*looks angrily at Luna* I believe I sent a message to you before I first died and everyone else at the guild to inform you not to tell her. It messes up time and space...*eyes widen* ...You look as though you don't even know what I'm talking about...did it maybe not reach you...or the others...? ...No matter...it doesn't matter anyway...
    ...I was afraid I would have to do this...*eyes glow blue (like Mewtwo's when he's about to erase someone's memory)* ...I'm going to make you both forget this...but you'll know all the names and such...I'm really sorry...

Maledictam nunc carmine requiéscet animum corde et animo, animum tuum, et fortitudo tua. Memoria rerum antea habebitis ultima provocatione. Sin autem...purus est satis curis... inutilis erit sic iudicio obscurum erit di...Miserere animae Ultimate...iudicium.
    (That translates into this...(And dat's Latin up there)
    This cursed spell will now rest upon your mind, your heart, your spirit, your soul, and your strength. Remembering the events beforehand will be your ultimate challenge. However...if your being is pure enough, the spell will be useless...thus, the judgement of it will be unclear...May the Gods have mercy on your soul...Ultimate Judgement.

Note: In the human world, Dementia is a basic Sorcerer. She can erase memories, brew glory, and outsmart death. That's not all, of course.
    Also...the Ultimate Judgement move is also a memory vanishing spell. That being said, when said correctly, if the target's soul is impure, their entire memory (unless Dementia makes it otherwise...in Luna's and Aura's case, she made it where Aura forgot what Luna said, and Luna forgets that she said it. But, however, Luna does not forget the fact that Aura was a Pokemon...Dementia did this spell to tell Luna NOT to tell Aura. XD) will be erased. But...this spell is, like it says, a cursed one. It is believed by all Sorcerers that using it too many times results in the user's death. A final note: Only one Sorcerer each millinium can learn it, let alone control it's power. Sorry that that's alot of typing. X3 I got into the moment, ya noe?!?!

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:30 pm

aura:...............(hmm?what did she just do?i don't feel any different.i remember everything from when i met dementia with her flygon to now,which was 20 minutes.......the latin spell.......wait! i heard a legend about it.if you are very sage,you will not be affected.your soul must be pure,and it shall have no effect......)..........i still remember what your luna said.....the latin legend....its true......erk....i...feel dizzy....*faints*

Aura:(am i dead?)

???:far from it,my friend.you see,i cannot tell you much,but when you know who i am,you'll see the truth.......this was destiny still happening.....you had a role before that saved pokekind.even though that role is over,everyone,even you,has more than one role in their lives.its apart of life.i...shall speak later......arigoto.*lol,different ways of sayin cya*

*aura wakes up*

aura:....i'm....in dementia's house?

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Dementia: ...So you've woken up...?

*A random Manaphy goes up to Aura*

Manaphy: Mana...? Mana Mana! Dementie! Aurie Wokie!

Dementia: *picks Manaphy up* I see, Manaphy. Anywhom...teh spell didn't affect you, huh? Interesting...

Manaphy: Aurie different, Dementie! Aurie different than others!

no
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm

aura:no,it didn't....but when i fainted,i had a dream...a figure told me about"this role".........the figure said it would be clear in due time.......hmm?

*a wild phione appears near manaphy*

phione:manaphoo!i have noos!!!*whisper*

manaphy:dementie!! dementie!!phionie told mie toie tell youie this!!*whisper*

aura:*eyes closed*......the legend........that only the pure soul can not be affected,however,the purest heart and soul has a journey ahead.....my role.....my last role.....*gasp*......dementia.....the gardevoir.......luna the poochyena......cressentia the cresselia....soprano the meloetta......it's....so c-clear now...erkk(fainting again?)

*faints*

aura:(ugg....hey where are you?)

???:right here.now you remember.there's only a few beings that can make you remember who you are....that was done by me.no,i am not arceus.....i am a being far stronger than all the pokemon combined.....yet i am puny,but i have the power to destroy ALL the universes.i am....i am...well,i shall tell you later.....but remember....the fate of the world depends on you!arigoto!!!!!!

aura:(wait,i wanna know more!...aww)*wakes up*

aura:....again?in the same place?well,i did faint here.......dementia?luna?......we must....save the world....save the galaxy....we must save....the.........UNIVERSE!!!!
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

Post by Okami on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Luna: Dementia, HOW DARE YOU TRY TOO ERASE MY MEMORY! I had a talk with Arceus, he thought you might pull something like that if I tell Aura, so he put protection on me. Look, Arceus said that Aura needed to know, and that he, Palkia, and Dialga would keep space and time under control. He also said he sealed all dementions, and he wouldn't even open them back up for me...

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm

aura:...erk(everything's...spinning....am i in....the dark sancuary?....but the others don't feel it.........)g-guys.....e-e-everything's....s-sp-spin-spining.....

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Dementia:.....Manaphy.

Manaphy:....Nowie?

Dementia:...Yes.

Manaphy: Mannie Mannie usies Surfies!!! *uses a powerful Surf on them*

Dementia: *carries both of them to a room, lays Luna in a bed with a moon on it, Aura in one with a Staff on it* ....*snaps her fingers, both immediately wake up* Now listen closely. I don't have much time to explain. I'll be fading in...about 24 hours.

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am