Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Who Dun It-a mafia game postthread

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Who Dun It-a mafia game postthread

Post by Applejack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm

i say i did a decent job.SV did it better,but i say i did good.

I knew innocents would win,and since you guys played it earlier,i gave slightly advanced roles.The game got complicated because i had to get subs.

I knew FCSNAKE would use the seer role quite more wisely,so i gave it to him.He did good.

Shadowmario did....decent as a herbalist.he wasn't here too much,so i had hero sub whenever he wasn't here.

Darkraigirl died the first night.But since cranky was in it for shits and giggles,i gave his role to darkraigirl.
    She picked the right person to save on night 2,otherwise,silentverse would've been dead.

Silentverse did do good,although at the beginning i was worried she'd give out too much info to shadowspark,but i guess she did,cause both the killers targeted her on night 2.still did good.

Cranky was considered dead since i switched roles with him and darkraigirl,(silentverse's idea,thank you),He didn't do ship.he did bad.....

the killers did quite good.But FCSNAKE had hunches that they were killers and found out both of them without a mistake.

Night 1:
    shadowspark killed darkraigirl
    FCSNAKE scanned Hydrocannon
    Silentverse asked FCSNAKE:if you are alligned with the townies,what is your ability?

Day 2:
    3 shoots for hydrocannon,2 shoots for FCSNAKE.
    Hydrocannon got shot and was one of the killers.

Night 2:
    Darkraigirl guarded silentverse sucessfully.
    Shadowmario tried to protect silentverse with apotion,but forgot he couldn't on even nights.
    FCSNAKE scanned shadowspark
    Silentverse asked shadowmario Are you a killer?

Day 3:
    shadowspark admits he is a killer then stabs himself.
    everyone cheers and goes home.

Roles of innocents:

FCSNAKE
    Spoiler:
    FCSNAKE,
    you are the seer.every night,you may PM pokemon4ever and scan who you think is a killer.PM pokemon4ever night X-scan USER.that user will be defined innocent or guilty.
    You win if innocents kill killers

Silentverse
    Spoiler:
    Silentverse,
    you are the question asker.While this may not seem important,it is very important.Every night,you may PM pokemon4ever and ask a question to a user of your choice.They must answer it truthfully.
    You win if innocents kill killers.

Darkraigirl007
    Spoiler:
    Darkraigirl007.
    you are the reviver.Only once,you may choose to revive a dead person.The person's ability will be restored.
    you win if innocents kill the killers.

your substituted role,
    you are the bodyguard.Every night,you may choose to protect a user of your choice.If your protect was sucessful,you may not protect the smae person.If it was not sucessful,you my protect that person again until it is sucessful.You will not die if you protect someone.
    you win if innocents kill killers

Shadowmario
    Spoiler:
    Shadowmario,
    you are the herbalist.Every odd night,you may choose to protect someone.However,you must spend even nights making potions.
    you win if innocents kill killers

I gave everyone their roles randomly,but i made the townies from the other mafia killers,and the werewolves innocents,so they'd have a chance for both.However,not all did.

Good game i hosted,but SV hosts better mafia games.Very Happy

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

Re: Who Dun It-a mafia game postthread

Post by SilentVerse on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:00 pm

This was a fun game! Here's my thought process for the game:

Okay, so my role was the Question Asker. This played out as essentially a scan role, which made it easier for me to find allies and the Killers. Fortunately for me, I decided to use it on FCSNAKE on the first night. I found out that he was innocent, and that he had a scan role as well, so I immediately contacted him and discussed who he should scan. We narrowed it down to scanning DarkraiGirl and Hydrocannon2727. Luckily, he chose Hydrocannon2727. This gave us our first lynch target for the next day. However, since we snooped around so much that night, I suspected that one of us would be killed that night.

To both my joy and sadness, DarkraiGirl was killed that night. On one hand, we lost our reviver. On the other hand, FCSNAKE and I stayed alive, and since we arguably knew the most out of the remaining village (Crankykong didn't really care, ShadowMario didn't discuss during the day), it was good that that happened. Both me an FCSNAKE lynched Hydrocannon2727 the next day, while shadowspark2 and Hydro lynched FCSNAKE. Then, hero44 pseudo-subbed for Crankykong and lynched Hydrocannon. This gave us an advantage over the Killers.

Then, last night I scanned ShadowMario and found out that he was the herbalist. I asked FCSNAKE to scan shadowspark2, and we confirmed that he was a Killer. Now, we just needed to decide on who ShadowMario should protect. However, DarkraiGirl subbed in for Cranky, who had the Bodyguard role, so she protected me, though FCSNAKE said she protect him.

Finally, shadowspark2 was cornered, and gave up. Sorry if I was a bit harsh shadowspark2, but Mafia is just so tense!

All in all, this was a pretty fun game! It was decent for Michelle's first time at hosting a Mafia game, though there were a couple of things that went amiss. I think the village was easily on crash course to win though, as there were two scan roles AND protection roles, which made the village have a large advantage over the Killers. It was also a decent time to test out my skills at online Mafia, since to be honest, this was my first time playing it online xD.

Edit: Also, I'll let one more person host another Mafia game before I host my next one. I have another one in store, but it's still a work in progress, so someone can host another in the mean time.
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 pm

i'll do it!XD JK,how bout shadowspark?he said he wanted to.

and yeah,the roles were a little too much,but we played it earlier,so everyone knew how to play.

yeah,you were better,SV.Very Happy

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Post by Hero on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:09 pm

True,I was a sub but that one vote on lynching Hydrocannon2727 really helped the innocents.
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 pm

since you come here alot,i asked you to help.Very Happy

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz