Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Share

    Poll

    like it?want me to make another later?

    [ 2 ]
    40% [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    40% [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 5
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Applejack on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    who dun it?


    it is like mafia,and i have asked Silentverse to incorperate a few ideas.thank you SV.Very Happy

    you can join right now,but we will start after the mafia game,so it won't be mixed up.


    if 7 or 8 people join, 2 killers,5 innocents
    10 people, 3 killers,7 innocents]


    please join here
    1.Darkraigirl007
    2.Silentverse
    3.ShadowMario
    4.Hydrocannon2727
    5.Shadowspark2
    6.Hero44 FCSNAKE
    7.Crankykong99
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.

    how can you get rid of them,you may ask?well,there is one gun in the mansion,but has only 12 bullets. but it must recharge for 24 hours and can only shoot one bullet.so choose who to kill wisely.



    so basiclly,here's the story plot;


    You are invited to saint mark's mansion.you and 6 others besides you are all invited.you get comfortable and stuff.Everyone falls asleep.After an hour,you all wake up to find ST.Mark dead.everyone screams.You wonder who dun it? you find a letter next to the body.it says

    Dear Mark,
    me and my killer friend have plotten to kill you at 9:00 PM.Now no one will hamper our ability.Next we will kill everyone,one by one,until all the witnesses are dead.

    it said 9:00 PM.you look at the clock.it says 9:30 PM, so the killer killed him a half hour ago. You and everyone are scared.Who will be the next victim?


    Night 1
    You find a gun and you make a plan.You say that since the bullet must recharge every 24 hours,you must kill one person a day until the killers are killed.Everyone agrees, and you and everyone else begin to think who to shoot.


    Day 1
    You soon wake up in the morning,and everyone else is awake.They are all shocked. Darkraigirl's body laid there,stabbed.You realize the killers kill people with knives.You start to get worried.Everyone brings darkraigirl over on the corner when something falls out of her pocket.

    Darkraigirl.
    you are the reviver.Only once,you may choose to revive a dead person.The person's ability will be restored.
    you win if innocents kill the killers.

    you are sad that a very important person got killed.now,the gun has recharged.Everyone decides who to kill.


    Everyone decided that hydrocannon2727 will be shot.you let FCSNAKE do the honers,since he was one vote away from being shot.FCSNAKE says,"thank you guys for not deciding to shoot me."He shoots hydrocannon2727.He is now dead.You reach into his pocket.his role was their.it said.
    Hydrocannon,
    you are the killer.You can kill one person at night,and you know your alligance,___________ and he is a killer,like you.your objective is to kill all the innocents.
    you win if killers kill the innocents.

    everyone cheers now that a killer has been killed.you now need another killer to kill.you now fall asleep securely.

    Night 2
    You wake up to see if anyone was killed.you see that, to your surprize,that no one was killed. However,silentvese was stabbed in the leg."what happened?" you ask. "they stabbed me,but i pretended to be dead and tricked them."Silentverse said. Now that no one was killed,everyone targets who was the other killer.
    But when you look around,you see blood on FCSNAKE's shirt.
    Some people think FCSNAKE did it.
    "OK I GIVE UP!I AM THE OTHER KILLER!"shadowspark2 said.He then stabs himself,and everyone cheers!All the remaining people,FCSNAKE,Darkraigirl when she subbed for cranky,Shadowmario,Silentverse,and hero,but he only subbed at times,all cheer and leave and they take a good night's rest.and then freddy kruger killed them all.No,that was a lie,they lived great lives!
    They lived happily ever after,the end.
    but they all look at their roles.

    FCSNAKE
    Spoiler:
    FCSNAKE,
    you are the seer.every night,you may PM pokemon4ever and scan who you think is a killer.PM pokemon4ever night X-scan USER.that user will be defined innocent or guilty.
    You win if innocents kill killers

    Silentverse
    Spoiler:
    Silentverse,
    you are the question asker.While this may not seem important,it is very important.Every night,you may PM pokemon4ever and ask a question to a user of your choice.They must answer it truthfully.
    You win if innocents kill killers.

    Darkraigirl007
    Spoiler:
    Darkraigirl007.
    you are the reviver.Only once,you may choose to revive a dead person.The person's ability will be restored.
    you win if innocents kill the killers.

    your substituted role,
    you are the bodyguard.Every night,you may choose to protect a user of your choice.If your protect was sucessful,you may not protect the smae person.If it was not sucessful,you my protect that person again until it is sucessful.You will not die if you protect someone.
    you win if innocents kill killers

    Shadowmario
    Spoiler:
    Shadowmario,
    you are the herbalist.Every odd night,you may choose to protect someone.However,you must spend even nights making potions.
    you win if innocents kill killers

    They lived happily ever after.


    Last edited by pokemon4ever on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 16 times in total
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

    Yeah, I could have easily made something else up, but it's a useless effort. You know what really made me lose. The lover thing. I even advised Hydro not to, and did it myself. It was hard to think of something to cover for their suspicion of Hydro, and with the amount of help my fellow killer gave(none) I lost. Yes, I would win in real life. I am quick witted, so creating a story isn't hard. There would be no protection, and I'm a generally extremely nice and generous person, so right off the bat I'd be not too suspicious.(I'm the guy to ask for a pencil, I'll probably give'em it for keeps, and to ask for food from I just can't say no unless I find that you don't need it) I'm calm and collected, and could easily find a way to call myself innocent. The problem here was that you had already known a majority of the innocent people, and checked me because I was a suspect. Which lead to my defeat. Also, I can easily spot a spy, the best way to trick me is to bug my clothes, I probably wouldn't notice that. Although, I'm not sure where you'd get microphones of that size without me noticing and asking what was inside of whatever you brought it in, or seeing you toying with my clothes.
    Also, there are too many people who can protect, make a challenge in this game.

    Edit:
    Who here suggests I make a more realistic Mafia game. I have the whole thing planned out. It doesn't have powers in it, and it will show how life doesn't always have a happy ending. It'll be much more complicated dealing with clothes, places, fingerprints, and time of day. Focusing more on teamwork, and how good you are at telling details, this requires you to actually think hard. If I should, then cool, but DON'T JOIN UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE!
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Applejack on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm

    i'm here everyday.i'll join yours.SV needs someone to host another one.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:07 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:yeah.at first,you were gonna protect luis,but the killer told me to kill SV,but i prayed that arctica would see the expression on my face saying "oh,***,protect SV.PROTECT SV!" but i never said to do that.

    i wounder if we have telepathy?XD
    well who protected who? because DG said me and then we told mario to protect SV

    shadowspark2 wrote:Yeah, I could have easily made something else up, but it's a useless effort. You know what really made me lose. The lover thing. I even advised Hydro not to, and did it myself. It was hard to think of something to cover for their suspicion of Hydro, and with the amount of help my fellow killer gave(none) I lost. Yes, I would win in real life. I am quick witted, so creating a story isn't hard. There would be no protection, and I'm a generally extremely nice and generous person, so right off the bat I'd be not too suspicious.(I'm the guy to ask for a pencil, I'll probably give'em it for keeps, and to ask for food from I just can't say no unless I find that you don't need it) I'm calm and collected, and could easily find a way to call myself innocent. The problem here was that you had already known a majority of the innocent people, and checked me because I was a suspect. Which lead to my defeat. Also, I can easily spot a spy, the best way to trick me is to bug my clothes, I probably wouldn't notice that. Although, I'm not sure where you'd get microphones of that size without me noticing and asking what was inside of whatever you brought it in, or seeing you toying with my clothes.
    Also, there are too many people who can protect, make a challenge in this game.

    Edit:
    Who here suggests I make a more realistic Mafia game. I have the whole thing planned out. It doesn't have powers in it, and it will show how life doesn't always have a happy ending. It'll be much more complicated dealing with clothes, places, fingerprints, and time of day. Focusing more on teamwork, and how good you are at telling details, this requires you to actually think hard. If I should, then cool, but DON'T JOIN UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE!
    Well your acting like you a small kid could outsmart someone older, and if your talking about real life you wouldnt been able to hold a gun calmy you wouldnt even know how to even aim properly and you wouldnt have the guts to kill anyone, you wouldnt be able to stab me because you arent stronger than me and then me living would bring you down and maybe you can catch spy your same age but what about the ones who are smarter than you or better than you in any way? and i ment spy on the ones i dont suspect so if i spied on SV i figure out that SV is not the bad guy so i would go and spy on DG and everyone and make allies like that again they wouldnt hide anything cause they didnt do it, so in real life youd still lose..and thats by only us...if it was real life the police would be looking for you too, most od the killers wouldnt stay in the scene of the crime because there is fingerprints and etc... and if your talking about your skills what about the others? Im in high school and im studying about criminals since i want to be a detective or something familiar, so that means with my info i could find out the killer easy....In real life most murderers get caught...



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:43 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:
    pokemon4ever wrote:yeah.at first,you were gonna protect luis,but the killer told me to kill SV,but i prayed that arctica would see the expression on my face saying "oh,***,protect SV.PROTECT SV!" but i never said to do that.

    i wounder if we have telepathy?XD
    well who protected who? because DG said me and then we told mario to protect SV

    shadowspark2 wrote:Yeah, I could have easily made something else up, but it's a useless effort. You know what really made me lose. The lover thing. I even advised Hydro not to, and did it myself. It was hard to think of something to cover for their suspicion of Hydro, and with the amount of help my fellow killer gave(none) I lost. Yes, I would win in real life. I am quick witted, so creating a story isn't hard. There would be no protection, and I'm a generally extremely nice and generous person, so right off the bat I'd be not too suspicious.(I'm the guy to ask for a pencil, I'll probably give'em it for keeps, and to ask for food from I just can't say no unless I find that you don't need it) I'm calm and collected, and could easily find a way to call myself innocent. The problem here was that you had already known a majority of the innocent people, and checked me because I was a suspect. Which lead to my defeat. Also, I can easily spot a spy, the best way to trick me is to bug my clothes, I probably wouldn't notice that. Although, I'm not sure where you'd get microphones of that size without me noticing and asking what was inside of whatever you brought it in, or seeing you toying with my clothes.
    Also, there are too many people who can protect, make a challenge in this game.

    Edit:
    Who here suggests I make a more realistic Mafia game. I have the whole thing planned out. It doesn't have powers in it, and it will show how life doesn't always have a happy ending. It'll be much more complicated dealing with clothes, places, fingerprints, and time of day. Focusing more on teamwork, and how good you are at telling details, this requires you to actually think hard. If I should, then cool, but DON'T JOIN UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE!
    Well your acting like you a small kid could outsmart someone older, and if your talking about real life you wouldnt been able to hold a gun calmy you wouldnt even know how to even aim properly and you wouldnt have the guts to kill anyone, you wouldnt be able to stab me because you arent stronger than me and then me living would bring you down and maybe you can catch spy your same age but what about the ones who are smarter than you or better than you in any way? and i ment spy on the ones i dont suspect so if i spied on SV i figure out that SV is not the bad guy so i would go and spy on DG and everyone and make allies like that again they wouldnt hide anything cause they didnt do it, so in real life youd still lose..and thats by only us...if it was real life the police would be looking for you too, most od the killers wouldnt stay in the scene of the crime because there is fingerprints and etc... and if your talking about your skills what about the others? Im in high school and im studying about criminals since i want to be a detective or something familiar, so that means with my info i could find out the killer easy....In real life most murderers get caught...
    Your right. I am acting childish. I don't know why, I'm usually much more calm. I wouldn't count on you being stronger, and I do know how to hold a gun properly, I've been to a shooting range and shot real pistols and machine guns(Dad's a doctor, his patient owned a gun shop+shooting range, let us go for free) as for knife... I meant more realistic, the way I said it early was a bit harder to understand the true meaning. Also, murders are usually NOT caught until about 2 kills. 3 kills and he/she's a serial killer. That's over an extended period of time though, if it's all at once, that counts as one kill.
    You didn't answer if you'd rather have a realistic one instead of a fantasy-ish one.
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by SilentVerse on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 pm

    Realistic ones are better played as party games in real life in my opinion. On the internet, it's a lot easier to have cool abilities work and such, which makes realistic ones kinda...bland. Still, realistic ones can work well online, so it really depends if you want to host one or not.

    Edit: Also, vanilla Mafia can be quite fun, though I personally believe there needs to be more people (you need to have room for the Townies to mis-lynch more than once).
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 pm

    That's why I wanted to do realistic. They can't get the killer so easily.
    Added professions, like scientist can identify fingerprints.
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by SilentVerse on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:17 pm

    But then wouldn't that be similar to a game with Roles? They're arguably going to be roles that assist the innocents, unless you're playing vanilla Mafia. You could say that it's more realistic for sure, but it's still very similar to a fantasy-like Mafia game.
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 pm

    How about improved? Maybe complicated? Extra detailed? Really it's not fantasy completely. You can't see the true identity of people, and you can't protect one another. It's impossible to play a mafia without using a bit of fantasy, unless one of you are actually a murder.
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by SilentVerse on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 pm

    -How would it be improved? Maybe some people might like it more realistic, but others might like the abilities and fantasy ideas in a Mafia game. "Improved" is a very opinionated term.
    -Complicated? I guess it might be, but I think it's actually simpler. Some people have roles, others don't. They don't really co-operate with their abilities as much, and since some people don't have abilities, it can get boring. I've played Vanilla Mafia before, and after a while, it does get dull.
    -Extra Detailed? I suppose if you add more flavor to the game.


    Arguably, the Protector role and the Investigator role could be in a realistic Mafia game as well. The "Protector" could be a pharmacist or something who drugs someones drink or something. The "Investigator" could spy on the Mafia. It just depends on how you create your story. That's why flavor is important - you can make those staple roles fit into your game.


    What I'm trying to say is that while Mafia can have a realistic flavor, you'll generally come down to having at least an Inspector-esque role. No matter what you do, it's actually fairly hard to play a Mafia game without one unless you're playing Mafia without roles. For example, the Scientist example is sorta an Inspector. They scan the fingerprints, and find out who the killer is.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 pm

    shadowspark2 wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:
    pokemon4ever wrote:yeah.at first,you were gonna protect luis,but the killer told me to kill SV,but i prayed that arctica would see the expression on my face saying "oh,***,protect SV.PROTECT SV!" but i never said to do that.

    i wounder if we have telepathy?XD
    well who protected who? because DG said me and then we told mario to protect SV

    shadowspark2 wrote:Yeah, I could have easily made something else up, but it's a useless effort. You know what really made me lose. The lover thing. I even advised Hydro not to, and did it myself. It was hard to think of something to cover for their suspicion of Hydro, and with the amount of help my fellow killer gave(none) I lost. Yes, I would win in real life. I am quick witted, so creating a story isn't hard. There would be no protection, and I'm a generally extremely nice and generous person, so right off the bat I'd be not too suspicious.(I'm the guy to ask for a pencil, I'll probably give'em it for keeps, and to ask for food from I just can't say no unless I find that you don't need it) I'm calm and collected, and could easily find a way to call myself innocent. The problem here was that you had already known a majority of the innocent people, and checked me because I was a suspect. Which lead to my defeat. Also, I can easily spot a spy, the best way to trick me is to bug my clothes, I probably wouldn't notice that. Although, I'm not sure where you'd get microphones of that size without me noticing and asking what was inside of whatever you brought it in, or seeing you toying with my clothes.
    Also, there are too many people who can protect, make a challenge in this game.

    Edit:
    Who here suggests I make a more realistic Mafia game. I have the whole thing planned out. It doesn't have powers in it, and it will show how life doesn't always have a happy ending. It'll be much more complicated dealing with clothes, places, fingerprints, and time of day. Focusing more on teamwork, and how good you are at telling details, this requires you to actually think hard. If I should, then cool, but DON'T JOIN UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE!
    Well your acting like you a small kid could outsmart someone older, and if your talking about real life you wouldnt been able to hold a gun calmy you wouldnt even know how to even aim properly and you wouldnt have the guts to kill anyone, you wouldnt be able to stab me because you arent stronger than me and then me living would bring you down and maybe you can catch spy your same age but what about the ones who are smarter than you or better than you in any way? and i ment spy on the ones i dont suspect so if i spied on SV i figure out that SV is not the bad guy so i would go and spy on DG and everyone and make allies like that again they wouldnt hide anything cause they didnt do it, so in real life youd still lose..and thats by only us...if it was real life the police would be looking for you too, most od the killers wouldnt stay in the scene of the crime because there is fingerprints and etc... and if your talking about your skills what about the others? Im in high school and im studying about criminals since i want to be a detective or something familiar, so that means with my info i could find out the killer easy....In real life most murderers get caught...
    Your right. I am acting childish. I don't know why, I'm usually much more calm. I wouldn't count on you being stronger, and I do know how to hold a gun properly, I've been to a shooting range and shot real pistols and machine guns(Dad's a doctor, his patient owned a gun shop+shooting range, let us go for free) as for knife... I meant more realistic, the way I said it early was a bit harder to understand the true meaning. Also, murders are usually NOT caught until about 2 kills. 3 kills and he/she's a serial killer. That's over an extended period of time though, if it's all at once, that counts as one kill.
    You didn't answer if you'd rather have a realistic one instead of a fantasy-ish one.
    Im pretty sure im stronger than you, specially since your younger than me your like 13? (i checked your profile) im pretty sure im bigger than you and taller and ok i have shot from a magnum pistol a M-10.44 and a sawn of shotgun(now it wasnt a shooting range but familiar) but im talking about actually shooting a person you wouldnt have the guts specially trying to kill someone even if you do 90% that you wouldnt be able to take it I know its hard to get over that but some do.... again 90% wouldnt and again you trying to kill me with a knife, you would be the one dead, and i said they still get caught so that means you would get caught, dont think its like a movie and the bad guys are able to hide and take all that, that is how they get caught they crack....and like SV said the game can be pretty realistic too some abilities too...and im pretty sure a 13 year old wouldnt be able to get over that..



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

    That's too long to quote so I'm not gonna.
    You see, I'm considered very physically mature for my age, I'm taller than my 15 year old sister and my parents. I'm about shoulder length to my 16 year old cousin who's about 6 feet tall, I'm not sure exactly. I might be faster, but I'm not sure about stronger. Again you didn't answer my edit question.
    Also, if it were more like we were all older and stuff, then I might actually out smart you to some extent. All depends on how the kill is done really. That's why I want to add places, times, etc.
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 pm

    Well, Mafia's done, so that means one thing........... I'm hosting Werewolf. Oh yeah!





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:22 pm

    shadowspark2 wrote:That's too long to quote so I'm not gonna.
    You see, I'm considered very physically mature for my age, I'm taller than my 15 year old sister and my parents. I'm about shoulder length to my 16 year old cousin who's about 6 feet tall, I'm not sure exactly. I might be faster, but I'm not sure about stronger. Again you didn't answer my edit question.
    Also, if it were more like we were all older and stuff, then I might actually out smart you to some extent. All depends on how the kill is done really. That's why I want to add places, times, etc.
    Well mostly everyone male is taller than their sister and parents, and most of the time the brother is taller so your not getting anywhere with that...im pretty im stronger and faster than you...specially cause of the age difference oh and im about 7 feet 1 inch



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:26 pm

    Damn your tall! Speed, I can run a mile in like 6 minutes 30 seconds. Strength yeah I lose.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:35 pm

    lol your close i run a mile in about 5 minutes to 5 minutes and 45 seconds i know this because im in the NJROTC or the junior navy and we run every day and we excerize everyday too so i have improved in strenght alot and speed too..what grade are you in anyways?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:40 pm

    7th. I'm smarter than most in my grade. Your obviously smarter though.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:44 pm

    7th? hmm jade is 13 and shes in 8th grade?
    and yeah lol im in 10th so i know more than you



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by shadowspark2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm

    Cut-off day. I was born after school started and they didn't let me go in until a year after the normal age.
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:12 pm

    Yeah, most people in my grade (8th as well) are, when I mean most, I don't mean me.

    Same here, but I still powned every school I went to.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:49 pm

    what do you mean you powned every school?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Applejack on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:58 pm

    wow,im younger than all you weirdos.=P

    -_-,guess which grade i'm in.and you better not say kintergarden,cause i'm WAY farther along than zat!



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 pm

    maybe the 3rd grade



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Applejack on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:34 pm

    *** no.i'm not that young.i'm older than terre



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Hero on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 pm

    Umm....5th grade?
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Applejack on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm

    yes.did you guys(not hero)forget that i was a year older than terre?

    i wish i was older though.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road

    Sponsored content

    Re: Who Dun It-A Mafia Game END

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm