Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    I'm leaving this forum.

    Share

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    If I had to rate this forum, I would rate it a not so good scale. First, it's very sloppy. The rules are not enforced, EVERYTHING on here is in the forum games, it's not even a forum, it's just forum games. There are better Nintendo, Naruto, Pokemon forums out there, and I want to find the good ones. It's not fun at all, it's filled with adolescents. Sorry guys, but I'm looking for a better forum, plus the banner is just unattractive. There's only a couple of users on here, and everything posted here is spam.
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm

    ...Lol, that's the Southern language.



    no
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Hero on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 pm

    Whoa,you just cursed olimar off.
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:34 pm

    Well yeah. What'cha think she did, eat magic bananas?



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:05 pm

    i'm from way down south in louisiana,but i was born in indiana,and thus,i have an indiana accent.Very Happy

    olimar shouldn't even be here is she left.she's just trying to hide the fact that she likes this site.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am

    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    When you say we you mean you because other college students wouldnt be arguing about this to someone younger than them.
    and well then, why are you arguing, if you where a college student you wouldnt be hanging out in a site that pratically has all 10-16 year olds specially having a stupid arguement over the internet,you cant asume someones age over the internet its stupid since a 10 year old can type the same way a 20 year old does(vice-versa) and if you havent noticed most users talk a certain way so others can think they are the same age,and I have noticed that the ones who pretend are older try to use big words in all their sentences like you are.
    and grammar over the internet doesnt mean anything like I said a college student can be chatting with me and typing with slang words not just the younger ones,and I didnt mean texting a friend I ment like over the internet most college students type like that.
    and like you said, you tought I was 10, I tought the same thing by the childish way you reacted on those other post (its the same thing as deciding the age by grammar over the internet) and again there are places to talk about video games but you havent taken the time to look through it and if you didnt imply the site was bad because of the banner you should have left that out.
    You THOUGHT it was disorganized, because Bg is organized but again you never actually looked through everything because if you did you wouldnt be arguing about that in the first place.
    and dont say its all roleplays since there is practically just one.
    and what you just said there is that your not smart and the only way your getting in college is by a sport,well then if your not smart why would you be arguing over grammar?
    (and if you didnt get there by it, why bring it up?)
    and your the immature one, fighting some idiotic 10 year olds? I dont get it your talking about being mature why not take your own advice and stop arguing to some 16 year old in the internet and leave like you promised,im pretty sure thats is not mature thing to do,and you keep coming back I guess you actually like this site after all so this arguement was pointless huh.
    Oh and why where you saying "he" sice this could be about a female too.
    Oh and one last thing, call me FC


    Last edited by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 am

    yeah!wat luis said.(when i get mad i use caps) ME SMASH!ME DESTROY OLIMAR!(lol)


    but olimar came back last nght.she atually likes this site,but doesn't wanna show it.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 pm

    Yeah, cause we're too awesome for whatever she really is.



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 pm

    so true.anyway,it seems she comes back almost every day.she's a spineless wimp



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:53 pm

    Why she even comes back, I have no idea. Don't care for that matter either.



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm

    so true.if i have her as a friend,i'm makimn her my first enemy.then crankykong next.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 pm

    Why cranky? He's awesome, after all.



    no
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Hero on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

    Yeah,Why Cranky?
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 pm

    he sucks! but i can't since i can't foe mods.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Fluncher on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 pm

    What the *** did I do? I can't be on as much for alot of reasons. Neutral



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 pm

    not that.on TND,duh!>Sad



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

    STOP BRINGING UP TND IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH THEN GO OVER THERE BECAUSE YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP...lol my bad caps



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by jade028 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    Not all act immature...and like FC said deciding the age of someone by reacting is the same thing as deciding the age by grammar.
    You said you assumed, that doesn't mean they actually are, like we assumed you where about 10 years old.
    Could it be that you didn't understand FC since your not actually a collegue?
    Texting someone doesn't actually mean you know them in real life, I can be texting Michelle and not even know her.So FC was valid.
    Just so you know imply/implying has different meanings.
    If you are not saying the site is bad because of the banner then why add that on the other arguements you added?
    It is not disorganized and it is a video game forum, that is why its called brambleGAMERS and I only see about 2 roleplays.
    You mean we throw a hissy fight since your in this arguement too.
    She was verbally harrased in the internet, that is the only way.Even if they are guys she still got harrased and not everyone can take that and not be hurt.

    FCSNAKE wrote:
    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    When you say we you mean you because other college students wouldnt be arguing about this to someone younger than them.
    and well then, why are you arguing, if you where a college student you wouldnt be hanging out in a site that pratically has all 10-16 year olds specially having a stupid arguement over the internet,you cant asume someones age over the internet its stupid since a 10 year old can type the same way a 20 year old does(vice-versa) and if you havent noticed most users talk a certain way so others can think they are the same age,and I have noticed that the ones who pretend are older try to use big words in all their sentences like you are.
    and grammar over the internet doesnt mean anything like I said a college student can be chatting with me and typing with slang words not just the younger ones,and I didnt mean texting a friend I ment like over the internet most college students type like that.
    and like you said, you tought I was 10, I tought the same thing by the childish way you reacted on those other post (its the same thing as deciding the age by grammar over the internet) and again there are places to talk about video games but you havent taken the time to look through it and if you didnt imply the site was bad because of the banner you should have left that out.
    You THOUGHT it was disorganized, because Bg is organized but again you never actually looked through everything because if you did you wouldnt be arguing about that in the first place.
    and dont say its all roleplays since there is practically just one.
    and what you just said there is that your not smart and the only way your getting in college is by a sport,well then if your not smart why would you be arguing over grammar?
    (and if you didnt get there by it, why bring it up?)
    and your the immature one, fighting some idiotic 10 year olds? I dont get it your talking about being mature why not take your own advice and stop arguing to some 16 year old in the internet and leave like you promised,im pretty sure thats is not mature thing to do,and you keep coming back I guess you actually like this site after all so this arguement was pointless huh.
    Oh and why where you saying "he" sice this could be about a female too.
    Oh and one last thing, call me FC
    Another good point

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Why she even comes back, I have no idea. Don't care for that matter either.
    she likes this site

    pokemon4ever wrote:he sucks! but i can't since i can't foe mods.
    no he doesnt

    FCSNAKE wrote:STOP BRINGING UP TND IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH THEN GO OVER THERE BECAUSE YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP...lol my bad caps
    agreed
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 pm

    Crankykong99 wrote:What the *** did I do? I can't be on as much for alot of reasons. Neutral
    Exactly; You didn't do worth a crap to Michelle. You're awesome at what ya do, so please keep at it.
    And I agree with Jade (but quoting that would be a lot...). if you hate TND so much, Michelle, then you wouldn't keep bringing it up.

    And not to be the PeaceMaker or anything, but can we all please stop fighting? We'll hate each other at this rate. (then again, Michelle already wanted ter make Cranky a foe...:/ )
    Let's just all be friends. (Lol, Why can't we be friends?!?!?! Sometimes I don't speak too bright
    but yet I know what I'm talking about!!!
    XD Lol ya know the song by War)



    no
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:35 pm

    jade028 wrote:
    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    Not all act immature...and like FC said deciding the age of someone by reacting is the same thing as deciding the age by grammar.
    You said you assumed, that doesn't mean they actually are, like we assumed you where about 10 years old.
    Could it be that you didn't understand FC since your not actually a collegue?
    Texting someone doesn't actually mean you know them in real life, I can be texting Michelle and not even know her.So FC was valid.
    Just so you know imply/implying has different meanings.
    If you are not saying the site is bad because of the banner then why add that on the other arguements you added?
    It is not disorganized and it is a video game forum, that is why its called brambleGAMERS and I only see about 2 roleplays.
    You mean we throw a hissy fight since your in this arguement too.
    She was verbally harrased in the internet, that is the only way.Even if they are guys she still got harrased and not everyone can take that and not be hurt.

    FCSNAKE wrote:
    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    When you say we you mean you because other college students wouldnt be arguing about this to someone younger than them.
    and well then, why are you arguing, if you where a college student you wouldnt be hanging out in a site that pratically has all 10-16 year olds specially having a stupid arguement over the internet,you cant asume someones age over the internet its stupid since a 10 year old can type the same way a 20 year old does(vice-versa) and if you havent noticed most users talk a certain way so others can think they are the same age,and I have noticed that the ones who pretend are older try to use big words in all their sentences like you are.
    and grammar over the internet doesnt mean anything like I said a college student can be chatting with me and typing with slang words not just the younger ones,and I didnt mean texting a friend I ment like over the internet most college students type like that.
    and like you said, you tought I was 10, I tought the same thing by the childish way you reacted on those other post (its the same thing as deciding the age by grammar over the internet) and again there are places to talk about video games but you havent taken the time to look through it and if you didnt imply the site was bad because of the banner you should have left that out.
    You THOUGHT it was disorganized, because Bg is organized but again you never actually looked through everything because if you did you wouldnt be arguing about that in the first place.
    and dont say its all roleplays since there is practically just one.
    and what you just said there is that your not smart and the only way your getting in college is by a sport,well then if your not smart why would you be arguing over grammar?
    (and if you didnt get there by it, why bring it up?)
    and your the immature one, fighting some idiotic 10 year olds? I dont get it your talking about being mature why not take your own advice and stop arguing to some 16 year old in the internet and leave like you promised,im pretty sure thats is not mature thing to do,and you keep coming back I guess you actually like this site after all so this arguement was pointless huh.
    Oh and why where you saying "he" sice this could be about a female too.
    Oh and one last thing, call me FC
    Another good point

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:Why she even comes back, I have no idea. Don't care for that matter either.
    she likes this site

    pokemon4ever wrote:he sucks! but i can't since i can't foe mods.
    no he doesnt

    FCSNAKE wrote:STOP BRINGING UP TND IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH THEN GO OVER THERE BECAUSE YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP...lol my bad caps
    agreed
    lol thanks jade

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:
    Crankykong99 wrote:What the *** did I do? I can't be on as much for alot of reasons. Neutral
    Exactly; You didn't do worth a crap to Michelle. You're awesome at what ya do, so please keep at it.
    And I agree with Jade (but quoting that would be a lot...). if you hate TND so much, Michelle, then you wouldn't keep bringing it up.

    And not to be the PeaceMaker or anything, but can we all please stop fighting? We'll hate each other at this rate. (then again, Michelle already wanted ter make Cranky a foe...:/ )
    Let's just all be friends. (Lol, Why can't we be friends?!?!?! Sometimes I don't speak too bright
    but yet I know what I'm talking about!!!
    XD Lol ya know the song by War)
    lol well shes the only one fighting im not i just said stop. I dont hate anyone here well i hate DG!! jk lol!



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 pm

    yeah,but TND just comes up.i don't hate TND-i hate the people there.

    and your apart of it cranky,so i hate you.


    i don't wanna quote cause it's way to damn long!



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 pm

    FCSnake wrote:
    When you say we you mean you because other college students wouldnt be arguing about this to someone younger than them.
    and well then, why are you arguing, if you where a college student you wouldnt be hanging out in a site that pratically has all 10-16 year olds specially having a stupid arguement over the internet,you cant asume someones age over the internet its stupid since a 10 year old can type the same way a 20 year old does(vice-versa) and if you havent noticed most users talk a certain way so others can think they are the same age,and I have noticed that the ones who pretend are older try to use big words in all their sentences like you are.
    and grammar over the internet doesnt mean anything like I said a college student can be chatting with me and typing with slang words not just the younger ones,and I didnt mean texting a friend I ment like over the internet most college students type like that.
    and like you said, you tought I was 10, I tought the same thing by the childish way you reacted on those other post (its the same thing as deciding the age by grammar over the internet) and again there are places to talk about video games but you havent taken the time to look through it and if you didnt imply the site was bad because of the banner you should have left that out.
    You THOUGHT it was disorganized, because Bg is organized but again you never actually looked through everything because if you did you wouldnt be arguing about that in the first place.
    and dont say its all roleplays since there is practically just one.
    and what you just said there is that your not smart and the only way your getting in college is by a sport,well then if your not smart why would you be arguing over grammar?
    (and if you didnt get there by it, why bring it up?)
    and your the immature one, fighting some idiotic 10 year olds? I dont get it your talking about being mature why not take your own advice and stop arguing to some 16 year old in the internet and leave like you promised,im pretty sure thats is not mature thing to do,and you keep coming back I guess you actually like this site after all so this arguement was pointless huh.
    Oh and why where you saying "he" sice this could be about a female too.
    Oh and one last thing, call me FC

    Once again, you just repeated what I said. It's hard to say anyone's age over the internet, but it's easily to tell through someone's grammar. You can't decipher my age because of my reaction, reactions are enacted by emotional responses, which isn't vibrant on the internet since it's impossible to sense emtion unless you capitalize or post an emoticon, (which none I did). Another problem, I didn't know you guys were 10 year olds until I joined the forum. There are numerous amounts of other forums that I have joined (which you overlooked) that didn't have rampant 10 year olds. And no, a 10 year old can not have the grammar/spelling/words of a 20 year old. A 20 year old can have everything of a 10 year old, but a 10 year old can't. If you look at Pokemon4ever, in no way could you mistaken her/him as a 20 year old because everything of hers is biased and childish. Big words don't mean a thing in sentences, the fact that you think I use "big" words shows how uneducated you are. Big words enhance the assertion in your paragraph, another thing you overlooked, it doesn't determine the age. I hardly see a 20 year old text and spell "arguement" over someone to the internet, so once again, your argument is wrong. It's unprofessional, and they are old by now to realize that texting belongs in cell phones. I didn't imply that the site was because of the banner, you implied it. I just said it looked bad in how it looks, not the content it withheld. Another thing you probably "implied". Plus BG is disorganized, there's an index and massive amounts of forums, put them into a category and take out the index. Have you also noticed the glamorous amounts of unneeded widgets? Yes, disorganized it is. It doesn't take that long to skim in the topics you guys posted or the forums. Less than an hour. Plus, roleplay is the only thing you guys do, yes there might be one forum group, but there is a crapload of topics inside it, which you didn't notice either. Plus, I never said I'm in college through sports, you just used your limited knowledge to imply, because that's all you do you IMPLY everything, and most of it is wrong. You implied I graduated high school for smarts, you don't know that. Plus, not all jocks are stupid either, which is a stereotype that you believe it, which shows the vast amount of biased, stereotypical, prejudiced knowledge you have. Plus, arguing doesn't show how mature you are either, I'm just trying to prove something. It's you guys that are crying about my criticism, learn to take criticism. Plus the last "he" part makes no sense. Who is he? Pokemon4ever is obviously a girl, TND has told me about her. Where else did I get Charmew from?

    @Charmew, you obviously have a HUGE grudge over TND, which shows how biased you are. Maybe you just like TND, why else do you keep bringing it up?

    Not all act immature...and like FC said deciding the age of someone by reacting is the same thing as deciding the age by grammar.
    You said you assumed, that doesn't mean they actually are, like we assumed you where about 10 years old.
    Could it be that you didn't understand FC since your not actually a collegue?
    Texting someone doesn't actually mean you know them in real life, I can be texting Michelle and not even know her.So FC was valid.
    Just so you know imply/implying has different meanings.
    If you are not saying the site is bad because of the banner then why add that on the other arguements you added?
    It is not disorganized and it is a video game forum, that is why its called brambleGAMERS and I only see about 2 roleplays.
    You mean we throw a hissy fight since your in this arguement too.
    She was verbally harrased in the internet, that is the only way.Even if they are guys she still got harrased and not everyone can take that and not be hurt.

    Not it's not. Reaction is through emotional response, grammar is obviously text, which you can read and decipher. Plus colleague means friend, not someone from College. Learn to hold a decent argument, and not to use like FC said "Big words" if you don't know what they mean. Big fail on your part. Plus, why would you be texting someone randomly? It's stupid, if you end up getting raped and your parents said who is this and you said a random person, then it's obviously your fault. Plus who is Michelle? If she's someone from this site, then this is beyond stupid on your part. This is the damn internet, you can't trust anyone, yet you would exchange phone numbers and possibly expose yourself? Yup, you are really smart, sir. Not really. If you actually read the central argument of the text, the banner part was just a mere small part of it, not the entire theme of my criticism. You guys just keep bringing it up because you can't analyze text. All I said was the Banner was unattractive. I never said "this forum is gay because the banner is unattractive". You go inside the Roleplay forum topic, you see about 10 different role plays, all which you guys posted the majority of posts in. Plus, it is disorganized because
    A) Lots of unnecessary widgets
    B) A forum index when you can go down and read everything.
    Actually I don't throw a hissy fight, because I'm not biased like you guys, plus you guys are getting criticized, not me. Once again, learn to argue. Plus if Charmew got harassed, why didn't she just leave? Exactly, it's a personal problem, her's in fact. She could have just left, but instead she stood there like an absentminded 8 year old and took it. Her fault, not theirs.

    Once again, a biased comment from Luis will come, Charmew will talk crap about TND when in fact it's her fault everything happened to her, and Luis's biased friends will come and support his cause for nothing, even though they know I am right. It's not that hard to accept defeat.


    Last edited by OlimarAndToonLink on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 pm

    You're right about that. Once again, not to be the peacemaker, but I see no point in continuing this conversation. Olimar, it may have many wickets, but for the most part, that doesn't matter. And not to be rude or anything, but ya said you were leaving, and I'm kinda holding the door open for you...But, if ya have ter, take you time...=P



    no

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:09 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You're right about that. Once again, not to be the peacemaker, but I see no point in continuing this conversation. Olimar, it may have many wickets, but for the most part, that doesn't matter. And not to be rude or anything, but ya said you were leaving, and I'm kinda holding the door open for you...But, if ya have ter, take you time...=P

    All I wanted was that. Thank you for accepting what I said. Just need 3 others.
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:12 pm

    hmm....olimar's forum question is gone,and only DG' post is replacing it.and olimar just posted here,but i don't see her post...is she banned?HALLELUYA!



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm

    Wait what? I'm not following this at all....:/



    no

    Sponsored content

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am