Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    I'm leaving this forum.

    Share

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    If I had to rate this forum, I would rate it a not so good scale. First, it's very sloppy. The rules are not enforced, EVERYTHING on here is in the forum games, it's not even a forum, it's just forum games. There are better Nintendo, Naruto, Pokemon forums out there, and I want to find the good ones. It's not fun at all, it's filled with adolescents. Sorry guys, but I'm looking for a better forum, plus the banner is just unattractive. There's only a couple of users on here, and everything posted here is spam.
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am

    STOP TALKING ABOUT TND NOW! WE HAVE HEARD ENOUGH CRAP ABOUT TND! Now just enjoy the forums! Mood: Mad



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 am

    umm...we stoped talking about it yesterday,where were you? and my who dun it mafia game is started.
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 pm

    I have life besides the internet, PKMN. I have buisness with my family. And I was on Vacation from Thursday the 14th till Thursday the 21st.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 pm

    ok,but you cold've looked back,ya know.
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm

    There was no wi-fi. Neutral



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm

    ???wi-fi?i mean go back to the next page.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:18 pm

    hmm well i guess this is for adolescents since its filled with us and im kinda sure your lying over your age and maybe this isnt for and its not spam thats why we have mods to stop that but you havent been here long enough to notice it i guess this is just for friends then



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:20 pm

    wait,your talking to olimar,right?
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:40 pm

    lol yeah who else?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:well,we could start by not going on as much forum games.although the mafia games must be played! Very Happy


    i too agree.we must bring down our forum game posts.
    and people do spam WAY too much

    oh,BTW, late 12 and up are teens all the way to oh..about late 17.
    Pre-teens are 10 to early 12.


    how bout we post more on the pokemon,starfoxsonic,etc forums.


    and TND ain't worth the pixels its made on.

    You only say that because of your experiences. They've told me alot about you "CharMew".

    FCSnake, I assure you I'm not lying about my age, if I was, my sentences would be filled with less grammar, and no punctuation and be the least bit coherent like yours was.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 am

    Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 pm

    You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.



    no
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Fluncher on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 pm

    I agree with every word FC said. BUT,If you said you were leaving, LEAVE!!!!!



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

    OlimarAndToonLink wrote:
    pokemon4ever wrote:well,we could start by not going on as much forum games.although the mafia games must be played! Very Happy


    i too agree.we must bring down our forum game posts.
    and people do spam WAY too much

    oh,BTW, late 12 and up are teens all the way to oh..about late 17.
    Pre-teens are 10 to early 12.


    how bout we post more on the pokemon,starfoxsonic,etc forums.


    and TND ain't worth the pixels its made on.

    You only say that because of your experiences. They've told me alot about you "CharMew".

    FCSnake, I assure you I'm not lying about my age, if I was, my sentences would be filled with less grammar, and no punctuation and be the least bit coherent like yours was.

    those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:29 pm

    Alright, but are we really back on this ______ thing? It was a joke P4E. Your being to soft, granted, you are a ten-year-old girl.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.
    lol yeah and i havent seen this person anywhere else but 2 or 3 post

    Crankykong99 wrote:I agree with every word FC said. BUT,If you said you were leaving, LEAVE!!!!!
    thanks, and yeah i forgot to add that part in lol
    added lol

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Alright, but are we really back on this ______ thing? It was a joke P4E. Your being to soft, granted, you are a ten-year-old girl.
    Well your saying that because you where one of them....and so what if shes 10, a 20 year old could still be hurt by what people say in the internet, havent you heard on the news about the people who comit suicide because of bullies?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

    yeah, I was searchin' yahoo! the other day, and this dude commited suicide cause these bullies called him gay and such...what a sad world we live in...: (



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:07 pm

    or that guy who jumped off the golden gate bridge cause someone caught him doing his GF.he's dead.



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 pm

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:yeah, I was searchin' yahoo! the other day, and this dude commited suicide cause these bullies called him gay and such...what a sad world we live in...: (
    Well he was gay but he commited suicide because they had a vid of him having intetcourse with another guy.....I dont agree on gay but i dont hate them and i dont talk bad about them...but yeah it sucks
    pokemon4ever wrote:or that guy who jumped off the golden gate bridge cause someone caught him doing his GF.he's dead.
    yeah
    so anyone can get hurt not just some 10 year old



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"

    OlimarAndToonLink
    Koopa
    Koopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 15

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by OlimarAndToonLink on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:Its FCSNAKE, and by the way you reacted on those other post, you look like a 10-14 year old you, and grammar doesnt mean anything about the age someone is, as a 14 year old can type like you do, alot of people from colleges have bad grammar and alot of them would be typing like if they where texting, so you wouldnt be geting anywhere with that. A college student would not imply that this site is bad, you have not been here long enough to notice that rules are enforced and that most of it is not spam, you would notice that in some post the rules will apply differently but i guess you didnt read the rules completely and this is not for just one game its for various games, and they arent all just forum games. Also a colleague wouldnt find something unatractive just by looking at a banner..
    So either your lying about you age or college students arent as smart as i tought.

    You can't decipher someone's age based on how they react over the internet. You should know that. Grammar does mean a lot of things, if a person with bad grammar gets on a chat or something, we assume he is young or uneducated. Yeah, this is the internet, but none the less you gave a vibe that you were a 10 year old because your grammar and syntax made no sense at all. Texting is another thing, because you KNOW the person you are texting, meaning you know the age, his identity, everything, and so your argument is invalid, because your side is invalid as well. You didn't know me, and you spoke like an adolescent, and so I assumed you were a child.
    I didn't imply anything, implying means giving hints inside a speech or topic, which none I did, because I was straightforward and told you guys that the forum isn't good. I've been on here, searching for topics and lots of other things as well for about a month now, it's true I never posted, because there was nowhere to post, and what I saw was disorganized mess. Plus, I didn't look at the banner and relate it to the forum, I just merely said the banner was unattractive, which you basically twisted the truth and used it for your advantage. Everything you guys post are in the forum games or roleplay, everything else contains dead topics, this isn't a video game forum, it's straight up roleplaying.
    Plus, just because I'm in college doesn't mean I'm smart. There is more than one reason in getting into college rather than "smarts". Football is a great example.

    DarkraiGirl007 wrote:You know what, Link? I don't even see your reason for coming back here if you said you were leaving.
    And, FYI, Grammar has no meaning here to us. It's purpose has been eliminated long ago.
    And Luis is correct: How can a banner decide if you like us or not?
    White lies, of course.

    I was leaving, but I'm basically protecting my opinion from you guys having a hissy fit because I criticized this lacking forum.
    Luis isn't correct, because I didn't use the banner to decided whether I liked you guys or not, I basically said it was unattractive, that's it. He twisted my words and used it against me. You're just a stupid little biased child, and rather than maturing up and accepting criticism, you guys throw a hissy fit.

    Pokemon4ever wrote:those guys were just gay.but not linkodude.he was the only one on the chatbox who didn't sexually harrass me.

    i was sorry you were gonna leave,but your just an attention seeker.i heard about a guy named jeff who faked his death for attention.Attention seekers shouldn't get any attention.let's just ignore olimar,ok guys?

    It's impossible to sexually harass someone over the internet. They are no where near your genitalia. If you mean verbal abuse that is sexual, than please say so. Plus, if you a girl and they "harassed" you like you said (which they probably didn't, you're just overreacting) then that makes them straight. Because they're guys. Fail on your part.
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:44 pm

    Go protect your opinion somewhere else, where someone actually wants to hear you talk about freakin' crap. Just go away, gayferd.



    no
    avatar
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Hero on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 pm

    Question,why are you still on Bg.You said you were leaving.
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm

    edited so OLIMAR CAN GET THE F OUTTA HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Last edited by pokemon4ever on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

    Dear god, woman. I didn't mean it THAT way. God...-_-"



    no
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Applejack on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:00 pm

    ....she sucks...GTG,bye ya'll.(i like saying ya'll.Razz)



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road

    Sponsored content

    Re: I'm leaving this forum.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:41 am