Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Share
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Welcome to Bramble Gamers’ first “Werewolf” or Mafia game! If you haven’t heard of a game called werewolf, I suggest you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29

    Also, READ THE RULES!

    For those of you who didn’t understand that, here’s a quick summary:

    Basically, Werewolf is a game that’s divided between 2 groups: Townies, who are the majority, but don’t know their fellow members, and the Werewolves, the minority that know their fellow members. The point of the game is for the Townies to lynch all the Werewolves before they all die.

    Townies kill off the Werewolves by voting during the day. If a majority of votes has been reached, the person who the most people voted for gets killed off. Werewolves, on the other hand, can kill someone during the night by PMing the host (me, in this case) their target.

    Townies can have special roles. These roles, along with your alliance, will be PM’d to you once everyone has joined. Do not reveal these PMs unless you feel it is necessary, since if you have an important role and reveal it, the Werewolves might target you!

    Since this is probably your first Werewolf game, I’m going to do something for you. Instead of regular Werewolf gamers where the host describes your character, you can tell me your character! This doesn’t affect what allegiance you’ll get, but I hope it makes you feel more comfortable playing Werewolf.

    I would like about 7 or 8 members at least. 10 or 11 is preferred, but seeing as Bramble Gamers doesn’t have too many active members, 7 or 8 is probably the most likely. Anyways, depending on how many people join, here are the ratios for the werewolves to townies:

    If 7 people : 5 Townies, 2 Werewolves
    If 8 people: 5 Townies, 1 Neutral, 2 Werewolves
    If 10 people: 7 Townies, 3 Werewolves
    If 11 people: 7 Townies, 1 Neutral, 3 Werewolves.

    Notes:

    -You can fake your role PMs if you wish. However, this can be risky.
    -During the day, to vote for someone, post VOTE (User, of course, being substituted with the person you choose).
    -If you have a night ability, PM me the person you choose, in the format of the example PM.
    -Each Day and Night period will last 24 or 48 hours.
    -If you are dead, you cannot talk to anyone in the game. Please don’t, it ruins the game to some degree.
    -If you read the rules, post Very Happy in your post.

    Here is an example PM:

    SilentVerse wrote:Dear Bob,

    You are George.

    You are a Townie.

    You’re just an average person that works for the town in any way possible. Though you’re just an average person, you’re very friendly and willing to help anyone in need. With this skill, you’re able to find out about people.

    During the night, you can PM the host saying "NIGHT X – Talk to USER" USER will accidentally let a piece of their Role PM slip, allowing you to see their allegiance. If they are a Werewolf, you will be eaten however.

    You win if the Town eliminates all the Werewolves.

    (substitute USER with the person you choose and X the night number)

    Signups:

    1. Hydrocannon2727
    2. FCSNAKE
    3. shadowspark2
    4. pokemon4ever
    5. hero44
    6. jade028
    7. ShadowMario
    8?.
    9?.
    10?.
    11?.

    Also, if you're wondering, I put this in BG Community since I wanted this to not get buried in forum games.


    Night 0



    It was a dark and dreary night. You tossed and turned in your bed, and no matter what you did, you couldn’t sleep. You decide to go for a small walk to help ease your mind, and with that, you get out of bed and begin to walk down the sidewalk beside your house.

    Suddenly, an eerie feeling creeps over you. You turn around, but nothing’s there. You shrug it off and continue walking, but the eerie feeling keeps increasing. Finally, you reach the center of town. There, in front of you, was a horrific sight. A body was lying right in the middle, with blood splattered everywhere. The body itself was horribly mutilated. Beside it, there was a piece of paper. It read:

    SilentVerse wrote:Dear Joe,

    You are the Redirector.

    On one night, you have the ability to cause all night actions to be directed towards yourself. To activate this, send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Redirect”. This will cause all night actions to be redirected towards yourself. This will include the Werewolve’s kill choice.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.


    You let out a scream of terror and dash back towards your house, though you know you won’t be able to sleep after what you saw. As you do this, you see a dark shadow flit across the street. It looked almost…wolf-like. However, since you're so frightened, you don't think to ponder this. Once you reach your house, you dash inside and slam the door shut, lock it, then dash up the stairs into the bedroom, and into your bed. You throw the covers over yourself and stay wide awake. Though slowly, you begin to try to find out who killed Joe. You decide to discuss the matter with your fellow Townies in the morning. However, now you decide to do a little investigating on your own...



    Day 1


    The morning was bright, as if to mock the events of last night. You open your eyes after a fruitless sleep. You hear a commotion down at the center of town, so you get dressed and begin to walk there.

    As you do this, you catch words like "Impossible" and "No human could've done this - look at those bite marks!" Upon reaching the center of town, you see the body was still there, now with a bunch of people gazing at it in horror. Suddenly, someone steps up and says:

    "A terrible murder has been committed in our peaceful town. We are all saddened at the loss of our friend Joe. We must kill the murderer at all costs!"

    A cheer rises from the crowd, though you yourself feel sick to the stomach. "Why and how are we killing the murderer?" someone in the crowd asks. "Shouldn't they be sent to prison or something?"

    "Obviously, this murderer was not human. There's no point in sending them to prison," the person says. "Instead, we will do something in an attempt to save our town. Every day, we will hang one suspect. We know that there are 2 murderers in our town, and they must be exterminated at all costs. Once we have killed all the murderers, no one else will be hung."

    A murmur runs through the town. All of them were scared of being hung! You, yourself, wonder if this is the best course of action. However, you realize that the murderer must be killed, and that this is a way to possibly save the town.




    Day 1 - End



    Four people from the crowd quickly surround Hydrocannon2727 and roughly take hold of his arms. They drag him towards the gallows as the rest of the Town watches. Hydrocannon2727 does not say much as this happens, aside from saying, "You guys are going to feel reaaallll stupid when I die!" The noose quickly goes around his neck, and in an instant, Hydrocannon2727's body becomes limp.


    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    After a while, nothing happens. Soon, the town realizes that Hydrocannon2727 was innocent. The four people sadly take Hydrocannon2727's body out of the noose and toss him beside Joe in the center of town. However, as this happens, a piece of paper falls from Hydrocannon2727's pocket.

    You pick it up. It reads:


    SilentVerse wrote:Dear Hydrocannon2727,

    You are the Seer.

    You were born with mystical powers. Everyday, you could see things that others could not. Using this ability, you will help the town to find and eliminate the Werewolves.

    Each night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Scan ‘USER’” The USER of your choice’s Role PM will be sent to you promptly.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.


    Night 1 - End


    As you open your eyes after another fruitless sleep, you notice that the sky this morning was dark. Thinking this was a bad omen, you go down to the center of town and prepare for the worst.

    However, contrary to your belief, it was actually quite a joyous morning. Every other townsperson was already there, except for ... FCSNAKE. You spin your head around as you try to find him in the crowd. Suddenly, FCSNAKE appears around the corner. He has two large gashes in his arms, but other than that, he appears fine.

    "What happened to you?!!" someone asked.

    "The Werewolves attacked me last night!" he replied. "However, for some reason, as soon as they dug their claws into my flesh, they yelped, as if burned, and dashed away."

    You ponder the meaning behind this. Why would the Werewolves go away after they had attacked FCSNAKE? You wonder what this bodes...



    Day 2


    Almost all of the Townies rush up to ShadowMario, and drag him towards the gallows. He struggles for a short time, but them grows quiet. You quickly slip the noose around his head. His eyes show just the slightest amount of remorse before his body hangs limp.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Suddenly, the sky grows dark. ShadowMario's body begins to slowly morph into the shape of something... wolf-like. You recognize it as the shadow that passed you on Night 0. The Townies cheer as ShadowMario's true form is revealed, and proceed to build a large bonfire to burn his lifeless body in. However, a piece of paper drops as this happens. You pick it up. It reads:


    SilentVerse wrote:Dear ShadowMario,

    You are Werewolf #1.

    Werewolves are known to appear as regular humans during the day, but turn into ferocious wolves during the night. During the day, you are very much like a regular human, though perhaps a bit weaker. At night however, you become a full-fledged monster, ready to devour flesh.

    Each night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Devour ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will be devoured, and will be considered “Dead” for the rest of the game.

    In particular, you are responsible to send this PM to SilentVerse. You should discuss who to “Devour” with your Werewolf comrade, _________ before you send it, however.

    You win if you and ________ eliminate all of the townies.

    Glad that one of the Werewolves has been killed, you go towards your house, looking for a restful sleep.
    [b]


    Night 2



    You wake up in the morning to see... your house's windows tinted an odd color. It was a sort of reddish hue, and the air smelled horrible. It almost smelled like... BLOOD! You dash out of your house towards the center of town to see a horrendous site. You see pokemon4ever's body, so horribly mangled that it was hardly recognizable. blood was splattered almost everywhere. You gasp in horror. Beside pokemon4ever's mangled body, a piece of paper lies forlornly. However, large holes have been punctured in it. You shudder as you pick it up. It reads:


    SilentVerse wrote:Dear pokemon4ever,

    You are a Twin.

    While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, ________________. ___________________ is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. He has the same powers as you.

    However, if ___________ dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.

    Sad that pokemon4ever is now dead, you decide to attempt to figure out who the remaining Werewolf is.



    Day 3


    i]

    The other Townies quickly grab hero44 and thrust him towards the gallows. He makes no noise, as this happens, even after the Townies wrap the noose around his head. His stare says enough however, and it seems it says "You guys are smarter than I thought". His body quickly hangs limp immediately afterword.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Once again, the clouds begin to darken. Cliche lighting flashes in the background, and hero44's true form is revealed. The remaining Townies cheer as the last Werewolf has been killed. A piece of paper falls to the ground beside hero44's body. You pick it up in joy. It reads:[/i]

    SilentVerse wrote: Dear hero44,

    You are Werewolf #2.

    Werewolves are known to appear as regular humans during the day, but turn into ferocious wolves during the night. During the day, you are very much like a regular human, though perhaps a bit weaker. At night however, you become a full-fledged monster, ready to devour flesh.

    Each night, you should discuss who to “Devour” with your Werewolf comrade, ShadowMario. He will send the person both of you decide to “Devour” in a PM to SilentVerse. In the morning, this person will be considered “Dead”, and will stay that way for the rest of the game.

    If ShadowMario is lynched, you will be responsible for PMing SilentVerse the person who you wish to “Devour”. You will be sent another PM to explain this process.

    You win if you and ShadowMario eliminate all of the townies.

    You all cheer, and your remaining role PMs fall from your pockets. They are:


    SilentVerse wrote: Dear FCSNAKE,

    You are the Herbalist.

    You’ve studied on different kinds of potions every day of your life since you were nought but a young child. Because of this, you’ve learned how to create many different kinds of potions, one of which will help you and the town deal with the Werewolves.

    Every other night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Dowse ‘USER’ in Wolfsbane” The USER of your choice will be protected from the Werewolves that night. You will only be able to do this on odd nights however, since you will have to make another potion on even nights.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.


    SilentVerse wrote:Dear shadowspark2,

    You are a Twin.

    While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, pokemon4ever. Pokemon4ever is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. She has the same powers as you.

    However, if pokemon4ever dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.


    SilentVerse wrote:Dear jade028,

    You are the Mayor.

    You had just become the Mayor of this town when the Werewolves showed up. Since you are inexperienced, you don’t know how to deal with them, but you will try to help out the town in any way you can.

    On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Double Vote”. This will allow your vote to act as two votes during the next day.

    You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.


    Glad that the nightmare is finally over, you go to your house, ready for the first good night's sleep in a long time.


    Last edited by SilentVerse on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 21 times in total
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    ......

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm

    SilentVerse wrote:Alright, start by discussing people that you believe are suspicious and why!

    Also, I forgot to do this earlier, but:


    The morning was bright, as if to mock the events of last night. You open your eyes after a fruitless sleep. You hear a commotion down at the center of town, so you get dressed and begin to walk there.

    As you do this, you catch words like "Impossible" and "No human could've done this - look at those bite marks!" Upon reaching the center of town, you see the body was still there, now with a bunch of people gazing at it in horror. Suddenly, someone steps up and says:

    "A terrible murder has been committed in our peaceful town. We are all saddened at the loss of our friend Joe. We must kill the murderer at all costs!"

    A cheer rises from the crowd, though you yourself feel sick to the stomach. "Why and how are we killing the murderer?" someone in the crowd asks. "Shouldn't they be sent to prison or something?"

    "Obviously, this murderer was not human. There's no point in sending them to prison," the person says. "Instead, we will do something in an attempt to save our town. Every day, we will hang one suspect. We know that there are 2 murderers in our town, and they must be exterminated at all costs. Once we have killed all the murderers, no one else will be hung."

    A murmur runs through the town. All of them were scared of being hung! You, yourself, wonder if this is the best course of action. However, you realize that the murderer must be killed, and that this is a way to possibly save the town.

    Do we discuss here or in PM?



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:51 pm

    I believe the werewolf is Hero! Twisted Evil



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by jade028 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 pm

    I believe its you! foo'
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by SilentVerse on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

    @ShadowMario: This thread is for public lynching and discussing matters with the entire town. PMs can be used if you want to talk to people seperately.

    Edit: Also, to lynch someone, you should say "Lynch - USER", substituting USER with the person you wish to Lynch. You can change your vote if you wish.
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:I believe the werewolf is Hero! Twisted Evil

    Why?

    Also i think the Wolf is Pokemon4ever, because she is acting really funny, and she is has not posted in a while.So i believe it is POKEMO4EVER!

    Okay thanks for the info SilentVerse.



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 pm

    It could be Mario Shocked



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by jade028 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 pm

    Yeah it could be Mario
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

    It's Hero. Don't defy me. If you die, I will tell you, and you will understand my reason.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    ......

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:02 pm

    Well i think it is YOU! jade since you go along with anything FC says.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 pm

    What she just said I was the werewolf lol!



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 pm

    ShadowMario wrote:Well i think it is YOU! jade since you go along with anything FC says.
    It is Hero 44. If you don't believe, go here: http://bramblegamers.forumotion.com/bg-community-f62/the-first-lynching-t567.htm#14437





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:05 pm

    hey,mario!why say that when someone says your guilty,you say that they are guilty?
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 pm

    Lynch -- Hero 44
    Yeah or Neah:
    Note: You must vote, if this occurs





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

    where do i vote?
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    ......

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 pm

    Well i want to stay in the game, and all of us dont want to be hung so we have to put our heads together, and think is it hero44 or someone else, in my opinion i think it is pokemon4ever she is bearly posting, and she was the first one to post when the crime happend so, are you guys with me! i dont really care if you say no im okay with it.
    avatar
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by jade028 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

    pokemon4ever has a point!
    just because shes bearly posting doesnt mean shes it and why are you trying to bring her down you might even be the werewolve trying to trick us
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:14 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:where do i vote?
    Just say "Yeah" or "Neah" on this forum. It won't be considered breaking the rules, since it's been permitted by two mods.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by SilentVerse on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

    pokemon4ever wrote:where do i vote?

    Post "Lynch - _______________" in this thread.
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    ......

    Post by Kotaru on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

    jade028 wrote:pokemon4ever has a point!
    just because shes bearly posting doesnt mean shes it and why are you trying to bring her down you might even be the werewolve trying to trick us

    Well go ahead hang me, but all i have to say is that im here to get the wolves that killed my friend BOB!



    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:17 pm

    lynch-hero44
    neah

    i say,lynch shadowmario
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:19 pm

    Lynch-Hero 44
    Yeah!





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by SilentVerse on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:20 pm

    Update:

    1 Lynch - ShadowMario
    1 Lynch - hero44
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 pm

    so one for each?let's PM who we want off,just the five of us townies,and then post who we want of. could we do that?
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

    We don't, we do it here. Trying to keep it as centralized as possible.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Applejack on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 pm

    kk,anyway,we need 3 others to post.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:44 pm