Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Bramble Gamers’ first “Werewolf” or Mafia game! If you haven’t heard of a game called werewolf, I suggest you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29

Also, READ THE RULES!

For those of you who didn’t understand that, here’s a quick summary:

Basically, Werewolf is a game that’s divided between 2 groups: Townies, who are the majority, but don’t know their fellow members, and the Werewolves, the minority that know their fellow members. The point of the game is for the Townies to lynch all the Werewolves before they all die.

Townies kill off the Werewolves by voting during the day. If a majority of votes has been reached, the person who the most people voted for gets killed off. Werewolves, on the other hand, can kill someone during the night by PMing the host (me, in this case) their target.

Townies can have special roles. These roles, along with your alliance, will be PM’d to you once everyone has joined. Do not reveal these PMs unless you feel it is necessary, since if you have an important role and reveal it, the Werewolves might target you!

Since this is probably your first Werewolf game, I’m going to do something for you. Instead of regular Werewolf gamers where the host describes your character, you can tell me your character! This doesn’t affect what allegiance you’ll get, but I hope it makes you feel more comfortable playing Werewolf.

I would like about 7 or 8 members at least. 10 or 11 is preferred, but seeing as Bramble Gamers doesn’t have too many active members, 7 or 8 is probably the most likely. Anyways, depending on how many people join, here are the ratios for the werewolves to townies:

If 7 people : 5 Townies, 2 Werewolves
    If 8 people: 5 Townies, 1 Neutral, 2 Werewolves
    If 10 people: 7 Townies, 3 Werewolves
    If 11 people: 7 Townies, 1 Neutral, 3 Werewolves.

Notes:

-You can fake your role PMs if you wish. However, this can be risky.
    -During the day, to vote for someone, post VOTE (User, of course, being substituted with the person you choose).
    -If you have a night ability, PM me the person you choose, in the format of the example PM.
    -Each Day and Night period will last 24 or 48 hours.
    -If you are dead, you cannot talk to anyone in the game. Please don’t, it ruins the game to some degree.
    -If you read the rules, post Very Happy in your post.

Here is an example PM:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear Bob,

You are George.

You are a Townie.

You’re just an average person that works for the town in any way possible. Though you’re just an average person, you’re very friendly and willing to help anyone in need. With this skill, you’re able to find out about people.

During the night, you can PM the host saying "NIGHT X – Talk to USER" USER will accidentally let a piece of their Role PM slip, allowing you to see their allegiance. If they are a Werewolf, you will be eaten however.

You win if the Town eliminates all the Werewolves.

(substitute USER with the person you choose and X the night number)

Signups:

1. Hydrocannon2727
    2. FCSNAKE
    3. shadowspark2
    4. pokemon4ever
    5. hero44
    6. jade028
    7. ShadowMario
    8?.
    9?.
    10?.
    11?.

Also, if you're wondering, I put this in BG Community since I wanted this to not get buried in forum games.

Night 0

It was a dark and dreary night. You tossed and turned in your bed, and no matter what you did, you couldn’t sleep. You decide to go for a small walk to help ease your mind, and with that, you get out of bed and begin to walk down the sidewalk beside your house.

Suddenly, an eerie feeling creeps over you. You turn around, but nothing’s there. You shrug it off and continue walking, but the eerie feeling keeps increasing. Finally, you reach the center of town. There, in front of you, was a horrific sight. A body was lying right in the middle, with blood splattered everywhere. The body itself was horribly mutilated. Beside it, there was a piece of paper. It read:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear Joe,

You are the Redirector.

On one night, you have the ability to cause all night actions to be directed towards yourself. To activate this, send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Redirect”. This will cause all night actions to be redirected towards yourself. This will include the Werewolve’s kill choice.

You win if the Town eliminates all of the Werewolves.

You let out a scream of terror and dash back towards your house, though you know you won’t be able to sleep after what you saw. As you do this, you see a dark shadow flit across the street. It looked almost…wolf-like. However, since you're so frightened, you don't think to ponder this. Once you reach your house, you dash inside and slam the door shut, lock it, then dash up the stairs into the bedroom, and into your bed. You throw the covers over yourself and stay wide awake. Though slowly, you begin to try to find out who killed Joe. You decide to discuss the matter with your fellow Townies in the morning. However, now you decide to do a little investigating on your own...

Day 1

The morning was bright, as if to mock the events of last night. You open your eyes after a fruitless sleep. You hear a commotion down at the center of town, so you get dressed and begin to walk there.

As you do this, you catch words like "Impossible" and "No human could've done this - look at those bite marks!" Upon reaching the center of town, you see the body was still there, now with a bunch of people gazing at it in horror. Suddenly, someone steps up and says:

"A terrible murder has been committed in our peaceful town. We are all saddened at the loss of our friend Joe. We must kill the murderer at all costs!"

A cheer rises from the crowd, though you yourself feel sick to the stomach. "Why and how are we killing the murderer?" someone in the crowd asks. "Shouldn't they be sent to prison or something?"

"Obviously, this murderer was not human. There's no point in sending them to prison," the person says. "Instead, we will do something in an attempt to save our town. Every day, we will hang one suspect. We know that there are 2 murderers in our town, and they must be exterminated at all costs. Once we have killed all the murderers, no one else will be hung."

A murmur runs through the town. All of them were scared of being hung! You, yourself, wonder if this is the best course of action. However, you realize that the murderer must be killed, and that this is a way to possibly save the town.

Day 1 - End

Four people from the crowd quickly surround Hydrocannon2727 and roughly take hold of his arms. They drag him towards the gallows as the rest of the Town watches. Hydrocannon2727 does not say much as this happens, aside from saying, "You guys are going to feel reaaallll stupid when I die!" The noose quickly goes around his neck, and in an instant, Hydrocannon2727's body becomes limp.

After a while, nothing happens. Soon, the town realizes that Hydrocannon2727 was innocent. The four people sadly take Hydrocannon2727's body out of the noose and toss him beside Joe in the center of town. However, as this happens, a piece of paper falls from Hydrocannon2727's pocket.

You pick it up. It reads:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear Hydrocannon2727,

You are the Seer.

You were born with mystical powers. Everyday, you could see things that others could not. Using this ability, you will help the town to find and eliminate the Werewolves.

Each night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Scan ‘USER’” The USER of your choice’s Role PM will be sent to you promptly.

Night 1 - End

As you open your eyes after another fruitless sleep, you notice that the sky this morning was dark. Thinking this was a bad omen, you go down to the center of town and prepare for the worst.

However, contrary to your belief, it was actually quite a joyous morning. Every other townsperson was already there, except for ... FCSNAKE. You spin your head around as you try to find him in the crowd. Suddenly, FCSNAKE appears around the corner. He has two large gashes in his arms, but other than that, he appears fine.

"What happened to you?!!" someone asked.

"The Werewolves attacked me last night!" he replied. "However, for some reason, as soon as they dug their claws into my flesh, they yelped, as if burned, and dashed away."

You ponder the meaning behind this. Why would the Werewolves go away after they had attacked FCSNAKE? You wonder what this bodes...

Day 2

Almost all of the Townies rush up to ShadowMario, and drag him towards the gallows. He struggles for a short time, but them grows quiet. You quickly slip the noose around his head. His eyes show just the slightest amount of remorse before his body hangs limp.

Suddenly, the sky grows dark. ShadowMario's body begins to slowly morph into the shape of something... wolf-like. You recognize it as the shadow that passed you on Night 0. The Townies cheer as ShadowMario's true form is revealed, and proceed to build a large bonfire to burn his lifeless body in. However, a piece of paper drops as this happens. You pick it up. It reads:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear ShadowMario,

You are Werewolf #1.

Werewolves are known to appear as regular humans during the day, but turn into ferocious wolves during the night. During the day, you are very much like a regular human, though perhaps a bit weaker. At night however, you become a full-fledged monster, ready to devour flesh.

Each night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Devour ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will be devoured, and will be considered “Dead” for the rest of the game.

In particular, you are responsible to send this PM to SilentVerse. You should discuss who to “Devour” with your Werewolf comrade, _________ before you send it, however.

You win if you and ________ eliminate all of the townies.

Glad that one of the Werewolves has been killed, you go towards your house, looking for a restful sleep.
    [b]

Night 2

You wake up in the morning to see... your house's windows tinted an odd color. It was a sort of reddish hue, and the air smelled horrible. It almost smelled like... BLOOD! You dash out of your house towards the center of town to see a horrendous site. You see pokemon4ever's body, so horribly mangled that it was hardly recognizable. blood was splattered almost everywhere. You gasp in horror. Beside pokemon4ever's mangled body, a piece of paper lies forlornly. However, large holes have been punctured in it. You shudder as you pick it up. It reads:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear pokemon4ever,

You are a Twin.

While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, ________________. ___________________ is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. He has the same powers as you.

However, if ___________ dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

Sad that pokemon4ever is now dead, you decide to attempt to figure out who the remaining Werewolf is.

Day 3

i]

The other Townies quickly grab hero44 and thrust him towards the gallows. He makes no noise, as this happens, even after the Townies wrap the noose around his head. His stare says enough however, and it seems it says "You guys are smarter than I thought". His body quickly hangs limp immediately afterword.

Once again, the clouds begin to darken. Cliche lighting flashes in the background, and hero44's true form is revealed. The remaining Townies cheer as the last Werewolf has been killed. A piece of paper falls to the ground beside hero44's body. You pick it up in joy. It reads:[/i]

SilentVerse wrote: Dear hero44,

You are Werewolf #2.

Werewolves are known to appear as regular humans during the day, but turn into ferocious wolves during the night. During the day, you are very much like a regular human, though perhaps a bit weaker. At night however, you become a full-fledged monster, ready to devour flesh.

Each night, you should discuss who to “Devour” with your Werewolf comrade, ShadowMario. He will send the person both of you decide to “Devour” in a PM to SilentVerse. In the morning, this person will be considered “Dead”, and will stay that way for the rest of the game.

If ShadowMario is lynched, you will be responsible for PMing SilentVerse the person who you wish to “Devour”. You will be sent another PM to explain this process.

You win if you and ShadowMario eliminate all of the townies.

You all cheer, and your remaining role PMs fall from your pockets. They are:

SilentVerse wrote: Dear FCSNAKE,

You are the Herbalist.

You’ve studied on different kinds of potions every day of your life since you were nought but a young child. Because of this, you’ve learned how to create many different kinds of potions, one of which will help you and the town deal with the Werewolves.

Every other night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Dowse ‘USER’ in Wolfsbane” The USER of your choice will be protected from the Werewolves that night. You will only be able to do this on odd nights however, since you will have to make another potion on even nights.

SilentVerse wrote:Dear shadowspark2,

You are a Twin.

While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, pokemon4ever. Pokemon4ever is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. She has the same powers as you.

However, if pokemon4ever dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

SilentVerse wrote:Dear jade028,

You are the Mayor.

You had just become the Mayor of this town when the Werewolves showed up. Since you are inexperienced, you don’t know how to deal with them, but you will try to help out the town in any way you can.

On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Double Vote”. This will allow your vote to act as two votes during the next day.

Glad that the nightmare is finally over, you go to your house, ready for the first good night's sleep in a long time.

Last edited by SilentVerse on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

Re: Werewolf - the Game! TOWNIES WIN!

Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Me too, hopefully more games are played.

"Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

"No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 pm

You know, if you guys are interested in playing another, I'm willing to host another game. Once this game is done, I'm going to put up a Postgame thread which basically shows my ideas and thoughts about the game. I will host a poll there asking whether or not you guys want another game Very Happy.
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, put like 20 for yes.

~Maes Hughes

shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

Post by shadowspark2 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Silent, you play, I'll host next match. You hosted this one, you should get a chance to play.
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Do you want to host the next one? I'm actually pretty excited in hosting another one, since I have so many ideas floating around in my head. However, if you wanna try hosting, I'll let you host one first.
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 pm

If you want to you can, I really don't care, I just want everyone else having fun.
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

Post by jade028 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Or both of you could make different ones
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:
    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Hey, hey yaw. I'm a ghost. I can creep up on you at night.
    Do not mourn me my fellow townies, my death was towards a good cause.....
    yes it was thanks to your death we where sure about who the werewolves are because we n=know your ability answer!
    ShadowMario wrote:Thank you for having second thoughts Shadow.
    hmm i pm you back lets see if you can make me think opposite
    I feels special. But I still don't understand why everything is bolded.
    lol well mario said cause of me and jades signature

pokemon4ever wrote:oh,you are a big liar,mario.now,i say this is almost over!

although i wanna play a lot longer.Sad
    lol me too its fun..and mario i knew you where a wolf when i asked your ability and you took alot of time to respond to any pm..lol good one you tried to trick me..you also kept agreeing with me

SilentVerse wrote:You know, if you guys are interested in playing another, I'm willing to host another game. Once this game is done, I'm going to put up a Postgame thread which basically shows my ideas and thoughts about the game. I will host a poll there asking whether or not you guys want another game Very Happy.
    yeah post like a billion of them!
    oh and i want to know remember hydros ability? it said hero was next to a shadowy figure was that a clue? or a coincidence? cause i tought it was a clue to the name shadowmario(actually jade did but im just wondering) i know that a shadow was the werewolves but its a question...

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:08 pm

I have just gotten the Night Action PM that I needed, so on to Day 3:

You wake up in the morning to see... your house's windows tinted an odd color. It was a sort of reddish hue, and the air smelled horrible. It almost smelled like... BLOOD! You dash out of your house towards the center of town to see a horrendous site. You see pokemon4ever's body, so horribly mangled that it was hardly recognizable. blood was splattered almost everywhere. You gasp in horror. Beside pokemon4ever's mangled body, a piece of paper lies forlornly. However, large holes have been punctured in it. You shudder as you pick it up. It reads:

SilentVerse wrote:Dear pokemon4ever,

You are a Twin.

While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, ________________. ___________________ is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. He has the same powers as you.

However, if ___________ dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

Sad that pokemon4ever is now dead, you decide to attempt to figure out who the remaining Werewolf is.

DAY 3 STARTS NOW! COMMENCE DISCUSSION!
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

Post by Kotaru on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:23 pm

I forgot to mension thanks for the fun game SilentVerse. Very Happy

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:53 pm

WHAT!!! HERO!! WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME LIKE THAT? WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A WEREWOLF!! I KNOW YOU WERE TRYING TO GET LUIS TO HANG ME!!! BUT WE ALL KNEW YOU WERE A WEREWOLF FROM HYDRO!!!!!!

!!!WELL,YOUR GONNA BE DEAD NOW BUDDY,CAUSE MY TWINS ABILITY IS ACTIVATED.

fun game though.let's play again when more people join
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Post by Hero on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:55 pm

I never killed you Question Sheesh,why don't ya just stop.Im not a werewolf.
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:57 pm

OH MY GOSH,YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING LIAR! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A WEREWOLF!!! MARIO SAID HE WAS A TOWNIE.HE'S A WEREWOLF.HYDRO'S ABILITY WAS USED,AND IT SHOWED THAT YOU WERE A WEREWOLF.DON'T DENIE THE FACTS!
    jade028
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : And here I go again struggling the same way I did before.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 156

Post by jade028 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Lynch-Hero

lol @ pkmn4ever
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Update:

1 Lynch - hero44
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 pm

...i'm gonna make a who dun it game...after this so it won't be all jumbled.

OOOHHHHHH!!! IMA GHOST!!!!! OOOOOHHHWWWWHHEEEEEOOOHHHHH!!!!
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:09 pm

I choose hero.
    SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Update:

2 Lynches - hero44
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Post by FCSNAKE on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Lynch - hero
    he shall get hanged!
    Who's next hero? me?

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm

pokemon4ever wrote:OH MY GOSH,YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING LIAR! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A WEREWOLF!!! MARIO SAID HE WAS A TOWNIE.HE'S A WEREWOLF.HYDRO'S ABILITY WAS USED,AND IT SHOWED THAT YOU WERE A WEREWOLF.DON'T DENIE THE FACTS!
    Your just made 'cause your death didn't change the story drastically like me epic seer death. And yes, Hero, you are cornered. Don't mess with a seer, Mario. You just made your kind extinct. That's gonna be my catch phrase for this game. What do you think?

~Maes Hughes

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Update:

3 Lynches - hero44
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 pm

He he, the original forum says attempt, but I already know who it is! Still, I think I talk a bit much for a dead man. No matter, it's fun.

~Maes Hughes

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

Post by SilentVerse on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

It doesn't look like hero44 is going to persuade anyone to change their minds, so on with the game!

The other Townies quickly grab hero44 and thrust him towards the gallows. He makes no noise, as this happens, even after the Townies wrap the noose around his head. His stare says enough however, and it seems it says "You guys are smarter than I thought". His body quickly hangs limp immediately afterword.

Once again, the clouds begin to darken. Cliche lighting flashes in the background, and hero44's true form is revealed. The remaining Townies cheer as the last Werewolf has been killed. A piece of paper falls to the ground beside hero44's body. You pick it up in joy. It reads:

SilentVerse wrote: Dear hero44,

You are Werewolf #2.

Each night, you should discuss who to “Devour” with your Werewolf comrade, ShadowMario. He will send the person both of you decide to “Devour” in a PM to SilentVerse. In the morning, this person will be considered “Dead”, and will stay that way for the rest of the game.

If ShadowMario is lynched, you will be responsible for PMing SilentVerse the person who you wish to “Devour”. You will be sent another PM to explain this process.

You win if you and ShadowMario eliminate all of the townies.

You all cheer, and your remaining role PMs fall from your pockets. They are:

SilentVerse wrote: Dear FCSNAKE,

You are the Herbalist.

You’ve studied on different kinds of potions every day of your life since you were nought but a young child. Because of this, you’ve learned how to create many different kinds of potions, one of which will help you and the town deal with the Werewolves.

Every other night, you may send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Dowse ‘USER’ in Wolfsbane” The USER of your choice will be protected from the Werewolves that night. You will only be able to do this on odd nights however, since you will have to make another potion on even nights.

SilentVerse wrote:Dear shadowspark2,

You are a Twin.

While you do not have any extraordinary powers, you know the allegiance of your Twin, pokemon4ever. Pokemon4ever is a townie, and like you, is a Twin. She has the same powers as you.

However, if pokemon4ever dies, you will gain an ability. On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Persuade ‘USER’ to vote for ‘USER’”. The USER of your choice will have to vote for the USER you choose during the day.

SilentVerse wrote:Dear jade028,

You are the Mayor.

You had just become the Mayor of this town when the Werewolves showed up. Since you are inexperienced, you don’t know how to deal with them, but you will try to help out the town in any way you can.

On one night, you can send SilentVerse a PM titled “Night X – Double Vote”. This will allow your vote to act as two votes during the next day.

Glad that the nightmare is finally over, you go to your house, ready for the first good night's sleep in a long time.

CONGRADULATIONS TO SHADOWSPARK2, JADE028, AND FCSNAKE FOR WINNING WEREWOLF - THE GAME! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR JOINING AND PLAYING THIS GAME!
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Post by Hero on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:16 pm

I hope this doesn't mean I could never be trusted again.
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm

It doesn't, you were way to obvious though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm