Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Un Assassinio Molto Silenzioso

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Written by Arctica

Lol.So I thought of using my character from the Awesome Roleplay in a story. When I get around to it, I’ll post the next part. By the way, if anyone from that roleplay wants their character in this for whatever reason, I can possibly put 'em in this timeline somewhere. Enjoy, my friends…

Part One

Yoru read one of the many school announcements on the student bulletin board, and while it happened, everyone was sure not to come any closer to read it with her up there.

Tomoshibi High Students…

It appears that the Winged Tower of Tomoshibi is starting to shift. Students that have been chosen to repair its damages please report to the Student Council meeting room immediately.

Seriously? At a time like this, that old tower begins to fall? I can’t believe this! I mean common, I’ve been waiting for like three years for this to happen! And now the plan begins to work! And its three years late! This really bites…
    …So thought Yoru Kemono, a trouble maker at Tomoshibi High. She looked like an average teenage girl to most, but only the students at Tomoshibi knew her dark secret. In fact, almost every student there had secrets. But Tomoshibi is a school for those students, after all. Then again, Tomoshibi was practically their home. You see, the students there aren’t human. Most are either zombies, werewolves, ghouls, ghosts, or some other creature that most humans believe are unreal. Since these creatures cannot be seen by these humans, they took refuge at Tomoshibi. However, there is only one vampire. That vampire being Yoru. Yoru always felt superior over the others because of this. Most were even scared of her since she always threatened to suck the blood they have left. Her only friend was her fairy, Awai, who was the complete opposite of Yoru. Even his color was the opposite of her. Instead of trying to make others feel bad, or eat the basic insides of some other being, Awai would help random people in his spare time. “She likes nothing I like,” said Awai one day, “But because of her constant arguing I have something to do.”
    But neither Yoru nor Awai know what fate has in store for them. This, my friends, is the beginning of a new type of adventure. So make sure you’re wearing a scarf (to protect your neck from blood-sucking vampires) and get ready for the story of Yoru!

Yoru was walking back to her apartment. She was average in size, had long black hair, always wore black, and her attitude was rather indescribable. (No words can tell you the meaning of her mood…) Awai, Yoru’s fairy, was rushing behind her, almost out of breath. He was a pure white fairy with a black outline. “Can’t she s-slow down for a m-minute? Or either s-stop or take a r-rest?” He said under his breath. Yoru stopped at that moment. “I will not wait for you more than three minutes,” She said calmly, obviously not tired. “Because I’m getting too old of you getting tired so easily.” “How can you not get tired?” Awai asked. “Easy,” Yoru replied, “I’m practically dead and don’t sweat, so I don’t get tired.” “Lucky,” Awai Whispered. So, after what seemed like forever to Yoru, she took off once again, this time with Awai prepared. When she finally made it to her apartment building, she realized she lost her keys earlier that morning. “Jezz...” was the only thing she could say. Awai was about to say she could ask for a new one, but she had already busted the door down. “Wtf?!?!?” were the only words he had. “Well, it costs at least fifty bucks to get a new key, and I aint gonna spend that much on metal.” Yoru remarked. She walked into the dark room at put the door back on its hinges. Awai turned on a lamp, but Yoru ordered him to turn it back off.(Recap: Yoru’s a vampire. Vampires don’t like light. So now ask yourself, why does she even own a lamp? XD) While thinking of a new plan for later on in the silence, she listened to Kamelot, one of her many power metal bands. In fact, she even mouthed the words of the lyrics from The Haunting.

Somewhere in time I will find you and haunt you again
    Like the wind sweeps the earth
    Somewhere in time when no virtues are left to defend
    You've fallen deep

I was a liar in every debate
    I drew the forces that fueled your hate
    When the cold in my heart leaves, it comes to an end
    Quietly now go to sleep…

About three hours later (it now being 10:00 PM), Yoru headed back out on her daily night hunt. She knew what she wanted today. Liar’s blood, her favorite. And she knew exactly where to get it. She transformed into a bat and headed for the local state prison. People lie here all the time, she thought, and it’s quite easy to pick the right one. So she found a cell with the state’s worst criminal. She wanted to save him for a special occasion, but she was really thirsty. You see, this man managed to fool the grand jury three times before enough evidence was collected to prove him guilty. So she landed on the sleeping man and went for the kill. She bit him on his neck, and long before she got all the blood she needed to stay satisfied, he was dead.

To be continued…

Part Two

Awai paced around the dark living room. He was quite worried. She never took this long. She would’ve been back by now. Never did one of her well-planed attacks on humans take so much time. Usually, it was a hit and run process. It was so simple: She would just suck the life right out of them. So why should she take this long?!?!
    About an hour of Awai’s pacing went on in their apartment before Yoru returned. “What took you so long, Yoru? I was worried here, you know!” Yoru shrugged. “Sorry,” She said plainly, “But I got twice the blood this time so I won’t get so thirsty tomorrow. However…The other guy I killed awoke just before I got his blood. He freaked out, so I took about thirty minutes playing hide-and-go-seek with him before I managed to get a meal out of ‘em.” Yoru expected Awai to explode (she thought he would think she’s lying), but he just stood there and stared at her. So silence filled the dark room. “Uh huh, I see.” said Awai, who finally broke the silence. “You don’t believe me, do you?” Yoru asked sharply. Awai shook his head. “I didn’t say that. So you have no knowledge of me believing you or not.” Yoru had the urge to punch him right in the face, but she restrained herself and kept her face from screwing up. “Fine. I’ll believe you this time.” said Yoru, just before she walked upstairs to her bedroom. She had to get ready for night school now. (She only had school two days a week. Lucky Yoru.) The reason for night school is since she’s a vampire; she really can’t go outside during the day because of the light. However, on dark, rainy days like this, she usually would walk around and walk into stores that she couldn’t visit at night. (Most of the stores close early) Yoru grabbed her black cloak from her closet, her messenger bag from the corner, and, just before leaving, looked at the full moon. Then she stopped dead still. There would be werewolves at the school this particular night. Would it be safe for her, a vampire, the moral enemy of a werewolf, to go this night? Maybe she could skip this time, or possibly call in sick. But she could also go up against this threat and stand her ground. I’ve never had to deal with a full moon on a school night, she thought, so I have no earthly idea what it would be like. With that, she put her bag back in the corner. But at that moment, she thought more deeply through the werewolf problem. Wait a second, she thought, if those werewolf dogs will be expected there tonight, then the principal would probably make it where they don’t come tonight because of the damage they would cause. So it is a possibility that they won’t be there. When she was about to grab her back once again, she stopped. …I won’t take any chances. I’ll call in sick this time. If those dogs do show up, I’ll let the Tomoshibi people deal with them. And with that, she lay back in her bed and sighed. I’ve always hated Mondays.
    Sometime later, she turned on her stereo system and played another one of her power metal bands, this time it was Dragonforce. Before unexpectedly drifting off, she sang the last lyrics from The Warrior Inside:

See through the skies, far beyond the world tonight
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring in a silent dream
    And a million miles away

Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free
    In our hearts for a thousand years and a thousand lifetimes
    before
    And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all...

To be continued…

Part three

Yoru woke up the next morning feeling terrible. What’s with this feeling? She wondered. But when she looked outside, she knew exactly what was wrong with her. She, a vampire, had just slept instead of hunting the whole night. Oh crap, she thought, this is not good. I can’t believe why I did that! How could I be so stupid?!? She got out of bed and went downstairs. At least its dark again today, she thought, or I would’ve been sooooo dead. She went to wake up Awai, but when she went to his room, he was nowhere to be found. Where was Awai? Yoru checked under his bed. No Awai. She checked in his closet. No, not there either. She walked out of his room and checked the kitchen. (Which she only used to preserve dragon’s blood) He wasn’t in there as well. Just when she was about to check outside, she felt a strong stabbing feeling in her chest. Side effects from sleeping at night, I suppose, she thought, fantastic. Now I can’t even look for that blasted fairy. Why would he leave, anyway? She went to the living room and lay on the couch. She channel surfed for a while, but after three minutes, her cell phone rang. (Lol, the ring tone was Radiant Eclipse by Avenged Sevenfold) and, surprisingly, it was Awai. “Where are you?” She said. “Seriously, you better tell me the truth!” she heard Awai sigh. “Well, long story short, I went to the store to get you something.” Yoru scowled. He probably got her something she didn’t need, ultimately leading up to her losing money. “And that something is…?” she asked, waiting for him to finish the question. “A present.” He replied. “Why do I need a present?” Yoru asked. Awai took a minute to answer this one. He finally said, “Because I have the right to do so. I’ll be back soon.” And with that, he hung up. Yoru groaned. Then she went back to channel surfing. She finally settled on Chiller, (ya know, the sister channel of Sy-Fy) and, being a vampire, drifted back to sleep around 12:00 PM.
    She had an unusual dream while sleeping. She was flying through darkness, and while it all happened, the seemingly unending lyrics of Abandoned(by Kamelot as well) rang through...

Why... Oh why my God
    Have you abandoned me in my sobriety
    Behind the old façade
    I'm your bewildered child
    So take me cross the river wide…

It was all so weird…then while passing a black hole, she saw a figure coming toward her…

Why... Oh why my God
    Behind the old façade

And before she could fly away, she was disappearing into the darkness…

Why... Oh why my God
    Behind the old façade

She was fading…fading away…and the figure was right in front of her…his sword was just about to stab her in the chest- “Yoru! Yoru, wake up!” Yoru woke up in cold sweat. She was breathing hard, and couldn’t understand where she was. “Yoru! What happened?” Awai asked, who apparently came sometime before. Yoru had a confused look on her face. “W-what do you mean?” she asked innocently. Awai had the worried look on his face. “Well when I got here, you had your eyes closed and kept saying ‘No’ and ‘leave me alone’, and you were almost to the point of tearing up.” Yoru still had the confused look on her face. “g-get the dragon’s blood,” She said quietly, “it’ll help.” Awai rushed to the cabinet. Her got the dragon blood and poured some in a glass. He rushed back and gave it to Yoru. In almost on gulp she drank it all. Then she lay back on the couch. “If it happens again,” she whispered, “take me to the Vampie Store. Dracky can help us then.”

To be continued…

Part four

Later in the day, Awai walked Yoru to Dracky, the owner of the Vampie Store. Occasionally, Yoru would almost fall because of the side effects, but she turned out to be okay afterword. When they arrived to the shop, Yoru didn’t hesitate to walk right in. Dracky was in the back, reading what seemed to be a catalog for vampires. He was a vampire that fancied Yoru very much, and wasn’t much older than her. (you see, Yoru is actually a very young vampire. Most vampires are at least 1,000 or more years old, but in Yoru and Dracky’s case, they are both younger than most. By the way, Dracky is 20 years old. Lol, this is just extra filler XD) It seemed to Yoru every time she came, he had a new complement about her. Yoru walked up to him and said she accidently slept during the night. Dracky didn’t seem surprised. “Well,” he said calmly, “this would seem typical for vampires of your type, dear Yoru.” Yoru scowled. “Vampires of my type?” Dracky nodded. “Yes, Yoru, darling. Your type, meaning the daring, adventurous, and beautiful type.” Yoru blushed a bit. “Dracky, first of all, your comments about me make me feel uncomfortable. (Lol. XD) Second, I didn’t mean to fall asleep. Third,” she paused. “Third what, Yoru, dear?” Dracky asked. “Third, I need an antidote for it.” Yoru replied. “Do you have any?” Dracky thought for a moment. “Hmmm…” he said. Then he got up and went to a fairly large cabinet. When he opened it, he went for the ‘S’ section of it. He ran his fingers across all the potions and blood types. While he was doing so, Yoru felt the stabbing pain in her chest again. She fell to the ground, leaving Awai running around in circles yelling, “SOMENODY DO SOMETHING!!! DRACKY HELP HER!!! OH MY GOD!!!” Dracky immediately went to her and helped her back up. “Back off!” Yoru barked at him. Dracky backed up and Yoru pulled herself up by holding his desk. When she got back up, Dracky asked quickly, “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Please don’t be hurt, dearest Yoru!!!” “I’m fine, thank you,” she said rather angrily, “and I don’t need your help.” Dracky ignored her answer. “If you’re sure you okay,” he said, “then I’ll try to find something for you.” At that moment, Yoru forgot something. “Oh yeah,” she said, “I forgot to mention I had a strange dream earlier. Before I woke up, a tall figure was about to stab me with a sword in my chest. Is that normal for sleeping at night?” Dracky stared at her. “Well, it’s normal to have strange dreams,” he said nervously, “b-but getting stabbed is not supposed to be in those dreams.” Yoru didn’t understand why she was about to get killed in it then. She shrugged it off, and asked for him to find the antidote. Dracky finally had his finger land and pull out a fairly large beaker-shaped bottle. It was full of dark, black liquid. “This,” he said proudly, “should do the trick. Plus I made it myself. And, for you, my dear, I’ll cut the price of it in half.” Yoru was glad he gave her a discount. However, when she got her wallet out, she remembered that she didn’t have time to get money to but something. “I don’t have any money right now,” she said, “and I don’t really feel like going all the way back to my apartment to get some. In fact, I don’t even think I have any money in my apartment at the moment.” Dracky stepped from behind his desk. “I see…” he said in a rather sad tone, “well, I suppose you will have to just go and get some money for it, dear. Yoru frowned. I don’t feel like going there, she thought, it’s on the other side of town! …wait a second…maybe I could charm my way to getting it free… So she made the most innocent face anyone could make. “But,” she said innocently “I can’t get any right now…Common, Dracky!” she grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. He can’t avoid this, she thought, he just can’t. Dracky smiled. “Well maybe I can work something out where you don’t have to.” He said sweetly. Yoru smiled an innocent smile. “Really?” she said, in a fake hopeful tone. “Sure,” Dracky replied, “sure you can. But under one condition.” He took a step closer to Yoru, but she stepped back. Her smile quickly faded into a straight face. “What’s the condition?” she asked, trying to hide her disappointment. Dracky smiled once more. “If you’d just let me kiss you, maybe I’d-” “What?!?!” Yoru interrupted. Yoru was shocked. Is he serious?!?!?! She angrily wondered. Dracky puckered his lips. “Only way, darling Yoru,” he said, but to Yoru, it sounded like he sang it. He walked back to his desk and sat down. “But,” Yoru said, and right then, the stabbing pain came back. So she sat in the seat in front of Dracky’ desk and clutched her stomach. “Only way, darling…” she heard Dracky say again. She then stared at the ceiling. Dracky put his elbows on his desk and put his face in his hands. Then he sighed and looked passionately at Yoru. Yoru would look back at Dracky occasionally to see if he stopped staring at her, but he never did. Finally, Dracky asked again. “Have you decided yet, my Yoru?” Yoru then looked back at him. “For God’s sake!” The, without thinking twice about this action, she pulled Dracky’s coat towards her and kissed him. This better work, she thought, cause I didn’t do this for pleasure. She pushes him back. “There, happy?” Yoru asked, but Dracky couldn’t answer. He was star struck. Then, he walked back to his desk as though he was drunk. “Here, my sweet Yoru…” he whispered, pointing to the antidote. “I won’t ever forget this, my Yoru…” Yoru picked up the beaker and walked outside. There she found Awai, who was reading a sign somewhere down the street. “Hey, I thought you said you didn’t bring any money.” He said. “You’re right. I didn’t.” Yoru replied. “So how did you get the antidote?” Awai asked. Yoru looked away from him. “You’ll be lucky if I even tell you a part of what happened.”
    When they got back to the apartment, Yoru drank some of the pitch-black liquid. It didn’t taste bad, but it didn’t taste good either…
    She went and lay on the couch, thinking about today’s actions. I can’t believe I had to do that, she thought. She grabbed the remote for her Ihome and went to yet another one of her power metal bands, though this time it was Sonata Arctica. Then the lyrics of The Last Drop Falls rang through:

I have found the whore in you
    Why can't I tell you "NO"?
    Time will show, the last word is for me
    If you fail to see the problem we have, one room full of walls
    Jar of love isn't dry until the last drop falls…

To be continued…

Part five

Yoru’s cell phone rang sometime later. It was Dracky. However, ever since Yoru told him to not call her unless it was really important, he never really called. “Listen,” he started out, “you left something very important that will make you better at my shop. You may have the antidote, but I forgot to give you the pain relief. You see, the antidote will indeed make you better, but for some strange reason, it doesn’t relieve the pain. So, since you probably won’t feel like getting up at this point, I’ll just go over there, ok?” Yoru realized he actually didn’t call her ‘dear’ or ‘darling’. The thought made her smile. “Sure. I’ll leave the door unlocked.” And with that, she hung up.
    Yoru turned on the TV at some point. She watched Chiller for a while, but then changed it to the news. She was shocked by what she found. Some news reporter, whose name Yoru didn’t really understand (lol, cause it was fairly stupid), said these exact words: “A vampire hunter, under the name of Banpaia Ryoushi has found a live vampire. Thought it was only a few seconds, he secretly recorded the vampire coming, out, and every move it made. Because of this, we are now able to not only find a way to prevent vampire attacks, but maybe find a way to extinct their race.” Yoru stared at the man. Then she fell on her knees. “I’m going to die,” she whispered to Awai, “I am really going to die.” Tears filled up in her eyes. “What…what am I supposed to do know?” she asked Awai. “I…I don’t know.” He answered back. Then the doorbell rang. Yoru went to open it, with tears still in her eyes. It was Dracky. “Well, I’m here. What’s wrong, Yoru? You look sad.” He said. And, without even thinking, Yoru headed for Dracky’s shoulder and cried. And so she cried on his shoulder for at least three minutes. Dracky finally walked over to the couch with Yoru still on his shoulder. Then he looked to angry looked to Awai. “What did you do?!?” he asked him. Awai was shocked. “I didn’t do anything!” Dracky looked like he didn’t’ believe him, and then turned back to the mourning Yoru on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and quietly asked her, “Why are you crying? I’ve never seen you cry, let alone be shaken this much by something.” Yoru looked up at him, wiped the tears off her face, and quietly replied, “S-some vampire hunter captured a vampire and now some idiotic scientists will be able to k-kill us.” Dracky’s expression didn’t change. “Yoru…” he began, “mortals can’t kill us.” After hearing this, Yoru felt like and idiot. “….I forgot about that,” she said, “but what if they find some type of chemicals that can kill us?” Dracky smiled. “They won’t,” he said, “because none exist. Those humans forgot one main key that they can’t kill us. Even if they did find something that could kill us, it wouldn’t work; they would use it against us, which takes us back to the point that since they are using whatever they find themselves, it won’t kill us.” Yoru felt better. He’s right, she thought, because they would be using it, so they can’t kill us. I can’t believe I didn’t think that through. If I did, I wouldn’t be crying on Dracky’s shoulder and making myself look like an idiot. Then Yoru realized she was very tired. So she laid her head back on Dracky’s shoulder and yawned. “Thank you, Dracky…” she whispered. Then she drifted off to sleep. Dracky sighed. “One of the best days of my life,” he told Awai, “First I get the girl of my dreams to kiss me for some medicine, now I got her sleeping on my shoulder, and she doesn’t even mind me putting my arm on her shoulder.” “She’s…changed.” Awai told him, “I just know it. She used to hate you, but now she just sleeps on your shoulder…I don’t know what it is, but she’s changed.” Dracky smiled. “Yeah, I guess something has changed about her. But…”-he moved a strand of hair off her face-“her beauty is still the same.” Awai smiled as well. “Well, I supposed so.” The both of them laughed quietly, striving not to wake Yoru. Then when Awai was sure Yoru was asleep, he turned on her Ihome and played, once again, one of Yoru’s power metal bands. Of course, he first turned the volume down, and then played one of Sonata Arctica’s songs. This time it was ain’t your Fairytale.

Preying for the moon,
    Hiding for the day,
    These might be our last days...
    I ain't gonna see you taken away...

Heading for the dawn,
    Of our way of life,
    You're welcome to give it your best try...
    Look me in the eyes, oh, wolver,
    This ain't your fairy tale

Dracky then remembered his main purpose for being there that day. He gave Awai the pain reliever for Yoru and laid her down on the couch. “Well, I might as well leave now,” he said, “so Yoru can get some rest.” He headed for the door and said goodbye to Awai. “Oh yeah,” he said, “Ask Yoru if she ever wants me to visit.” He winked at Awai and headed back to his store. Dracky smiled to himself all the way back. I must be the luckiest vampire in the world, he thought, cause I just got the cutest vampire in the world to rest on my shoulder.

To be continued…

Part six

Yoru woke up the next day. She felt as freezing as ice. So she wearily got up and looked for a blanket. She found a fairly large black one in the extra bedroom, went back to the couch, and lay down. She quickly fell asleep again. Awai, however, was rushing around the apartment packing almost everything in sight in boxes. When his work was done, he went to Yoru. “Hey, wake up,” he said, “I’m gonna show you the surprise.” Yoru groaned. She was so comfortable where she was, and now she had to get up. She slowly rose from the couch. “I don’t want to get up right now,” she groaned, “I was sleeping, you know.” Awai flew toward her. “I know,” he said softly, “but this is really important. Besides, we want be in this place anymore.” Yoru was confused. “What do you mean by that?” she asked. “What, are we moving?” Awai nodded. “Yep,” he said proudly, “and you’ll never guess where.” Yoru yawned. “I don’t want to guess, either,” she said, “just tell me where already.” Awai flew to a nearby window. “There,” he said, “that big black house.” Yoru went to the window. “How long has that house been there?” she asked Awai. He shrugged. “I dunno. I just saw it yesterday, and the people who live there have all this fancy stuff. So if you killed them for your dinner tonight, then not only could we keep all their stuff, but we would have that giant house all to ourselves! How great is that?” Awai being evil intelligent was something new for Yoru. He always seemed to try and make the situation work out for everyone. But in this case, it would include killing some people. Yoru smiled. “Alright,” she said, “but you’re going to unpack everything that you packed up.” She pointed to the many boxes. Awai sighed. “Fine. It’s a deal.” So, that night, Yoru made her way to the black house. She slipped into an open window and looked around. She quietly walked the house, making sure she checked every detail. (You see, if it wasn’t perfect for Yoru, chances are she wouldn’t want it.) She determined that six humans lived here: four kids, two adults. (You see, vampires have a 7th sense: detecting spiritual energy. However, Yoru has mastered the arts of detecting spiritual energy.) Yoru decided to go for the children first then the parents. She quietly slipped into the dark room and found the youngest one. She quickly ended his life and honored him being a part of her being. She did the same with the other three. But the parents of those children, however, she did not honor. She saw that they have abused the four children and therefore where not worthy of honor. She buried the children outside of the house, placed a flower on each of their resting places, and said a final farewell. She then went for the parents. With them, she casted a spell to create a burning ring of fire and tossed their casualties into it. She wished them luck on their journey to the Underworld and walked away.
    Yoru was nearing their apartment to inform Awai that the job was done, but ran into Dracky on the way there. “Why hello there, Yoru,” he said, “nice night, isn’t it? I was just about to go over to your apartment, anyway. Awai told me that you’re moving, correct?” Yoru nodded. “Right over there,” she replied, pointing to the black house. “Surprisingly, it was Awai’s idea.” Dracky snickered. “No one would have ever expected Awai to think of killing the mortals in there and keeping all their stuff for himself,” he joked, “but, I guess I have to believe it.” Yoru giggled along with him. “Guess not,” she said, “but seeing is believing.” They talked all the way back to Yoru’s apartment. When they reached the door, Dracky asked Yoru, “So, listen,” he started off, “some of my friends and I are going to the best vampire restaurant in Metro West (West City). Wanna come?” Yoru smiled. “Sure,” she answered, “I’d love to. Besides, I don’t see many vampires other than you anymore.” Dracky grinned. “Great!” he said colorfully. “I’ll pick you up from your house around 8:00. That work?” Yoru nodded. Then they both entered to apartment. “Hey, Awai, where you at?” Yoru bellowed into the darkness. Awai came from his bedroom. “Hey there, Yoru. Oh, and I see you brought Dracky as well. Hello.” He said cheerfully, “so, did you get the house ready?” Yoru frowned. “Yes,” she sighed, “but the children there were abused by the mother and father. I feel sorry for them. So I honored their blood before letting them rest for eternity. But those parents,” –she tightened her fists so hard that they started to bleed- “I made sure they suffered.” Dracky saw her anger, and put his hand on her shoulder. “They got what they deserved,” he said calmly, “so let’s leave it as that.” Yoru seemed to calm down a bit. “You’re right,” she admitted, “I might as well let their own fates unravel on its own.” She wiped the blood on her hands on her cloak and went to the couch. “So Awai,” she began, “all day tomorrow I expect you to get everything unpacked. Okay?” Awai nodded. “Right, I’ll see to it.” Yoru smiled. “Good, cause when I get back, I want to see no boxes, no bubble wrap, and nothing from that house gone.” Awai stopped. “When you get back?” he repeated. Dracky answered for Yoru. “Yeah,” he said casually, “you see, I’m taking Yoru out to dinner with some of my friends.” Awai seemed delighted. “That’s good for Yoru since you’re one of the only vampires she’s seen.” He said happily. Yoru got back up. “Well, do you want to see the house, Awai? I’ve got plenty of time to kill.” Awai nodded. Yoru invited Dracky to come along as well, which he of course said yes to. So the three of them walked to the nearby house. When inside, Awai “oooooooooohed” and “aaaaaaaaaahed” at almost everything that the abusing parents owned. Dracky, however, didn’t seem impressed. “I bet everything in this place was either stolen or illegally transported to this place.” He said. Yoru agreed, but did like how some of them looked. When they finally got done touring the whole house, Dracky insisted that he must go. “See you tomorrow?” he asked Yoru. She nodded. “Count on it.”
    Yoru and Awai decided to stay at the apartment for the night. Awai at least didn’t pack the couch and his bed, so they slept there for the night. (Yoru said that she needed all the beauty sleep she could get since she was meeting other vampires) To go to sleep, Yoru played a song from yet another one of her metal bands. This time it was Skillet, and she played Whispers in the dark.

Despite the lies that you’re makin’
    Your love is mine for the takin’
    My love is just waitin’
    To turn your tears to roses…

I will be the one that's gonna hold you
    I will be the one that you run to
    My love is a burnin’, consumin’ fire

And so Yoru fell into a deep sleep.

To be continued…

Part seven

Awai woke up the next morning at 5:00 AM. He was going to wake up Yoru, but remembered the night before she told him if he woke her up, she would slap him so hard he would bleed. So he quietly walked pass Yoru and went to the black house. And so, he began to unpack and organize their new home.
    Yoru woke up at 8:00 AM. She had so much to do. So she started off her day taking a long shower. She spent at least 30 minutes doing that since she wanted to look her best. After her shower, she blow dried her hair and washed her face. But then she remembered that she couldn’t put on her makeup because she doesn’t show up in mirrors. So she decided to go to the beauty salon and get the people there to do it for her. Now, her plan was simple. She would first get her hair done, get a manicure (you know, getting her nails done) and get the people there to do makeup for her. After being in the hair salon for at least an hour and 30 minutes, she would go to the mall and buy a pair of skull earrings to match her skull necklace. After the mall, she would go back home and clean her fangs. You see, they were quite blood stained. And after doing all that, she would get her black dress with gray skulls and a gray flame at the bottom on with the earrings and her matching necklace. (And this necklace was really what it’s called; it was basically a black lace that would tie around her neck.) To Yoru, the plan was fairly simple. So she started it at 9:30. At the hair salon, the woman doing her hair was impressed by the way it worked. “It’s every woman’s dream hair,” she told Yoru, “long, silky, soft, and easy to work with. What do you use in your hair?” Yoru didn’t have an answer. “Well,” she said, “I don’t really use anything.” The woman didn’t seem to believe Yoru, but shrugged it off and continued working. “Ok, so tell me this,” she asked, “what would you like your hair to do? I can braid your side bangs together down the middle and have a black bow hold it together. That work?” Yoru nodded. “Sure,” she said, “If it’ll hold ‘til 8:00.” The woman assured her it would, and continued her work. By 10:00, her hair was braided and bowed. The woman didn’t put hair spray or anything in it so its softness would stay. “Now,” said Yoru, “I’m assuming that you do nails and makeup as well?” asked Yoru. The woman nodded. “Of course I do,” she declared proudly, “do you need both done?” Yoru answered yes. She described exactly what she wanted done. “I see,” the woman said, “I think I can do that.” Now the woman was apparently an expert when it came to those subjects, because only an hour later, Yoru’s nails were dried and her makeup was done. The woman only charged Yoru $80 (which is pretty cheep for all three) since Yoru told her that it was for a special occasion. so Yoru said thank you and left. Her next stop was the mall. She quickly found the jewelry store and looked for the skull earrings she saw the other day. The store’s jeweler stepped from the back. “Can I help you?” he asked Yoru. She pulled out the gray skull necklace. “I’m looking for some gray skull earrings that go with this necklace,” she said, pointing to the necklace, “do you have them?” the jeweler rubbed his chin. “I imagine so. Let me check.” So he walked to the back. Yoru impatiently tapped her foot on the floor. Finally, the jeweler came back. He had the earrings in his hand. “These them?” he asked. Yoru nodded happily. “Yes, may I buy them?” the jeweler nodded back. He walked to the cash register and Yoru pulled out $50. So, Yoru walked out with the earrings she longed for.
    It was now 6:00 since she had to get lunch. Lunch, however, obviously didn’t want Yoru to eat. Her victim that she was stalking was pretty smart; he led her into a maze which was located just outside Metro West. She had to play this game her meal was hosting, and finally killed him. She luckily didn’t get her hair, makeup and nails messed up. So she walked back home and quickly changed into her black dress. She put the lace around her neck, the earrings on her ears, and began to clean her fangs. I’m late with this part, she thought, but I should have enough time to do this. When she got done, her teeth glimmered in the light of a nearby lamp. She decided to check in on Awai before leaving with Dracky. Awai was pretty happy when he saw Yoru. “you look great!” he exclaimed when she walked through the door. But Yoru couldn’t say ‘thank you’ back. She was interested more by the house. Awai did pretty good so far, most of the boxes were gone, none of the stuff the abusive parents possessed was gone, and, to Yoru, her bedroom was essentially perfect. She told Awai to keep up the good work, and went back to the apartment. Since when she would come back, she would go to her new house, so she threw the keys to it in some random dude’s yard. And sat back on the apartment floor and waited.
    She didn’t have to wait long; Dracky was knocking on the door about 3 minutes later. He was wearing a tuxedo, and was leaning on the doorway with a crimson rose in his hand. He smiled, “Well, well. We meet again. You look beautiful, as always.” Yoru smiled. “You look good as well.” Dracky thanked her. “I suppose we should leave now.” Yoru agreed with him, but just before leaving, she forgot her perfume. So, she made Dracky wait outside and went for the perfume. ‘Til death do us part was its name, and it smelled more like roses to Yoru. When outside again, Yoru expected to see an air car (watch DBZ to see what those are) or something, but no vehicle was there. Yoru finally asked Dracky, “Er…how did you get here if there’s no air car or anything?” Dracky laughed. “Well, we are vampires, are we not? So we can fly.” Yoru once again felt like an idiot. “Oh yeah.” She said emotionlessly. So, without another word for the moment, she extended her dark, black wings. They felt like dragon scales. Dracky extended his wings as well. His were not as dark as Yoru’s, but were feathery and soft. So, they took off. Water vapor from the clouds got into Yoru’s eyes (which she despised), but she didn’t seem to notice it this time. Dracky was in front of her, leading the way. Finally, about after 10 minutes, he could see the top of the restaurant. They landed right in front of it and both retracted their wings. Yoru looked at the sign on the restaurant. It said ‘Blood Bound’. What a name. She thought. Dracky opened the door for her, and she quietly walked in. she quickly realized she was the only female there. Better stay close to Dracky in this situation. She thought. Her thoughts, however, were interrupted by another vampire. “Hey, Dracky! Good to see you! Been some time, hasn’t it?!?” she turned around. Who she saw a rather cheerful vampire wearing a black cloak over a gray dress shirt that looked too big for him, and black pants. He also had white, somewhat long hair tied in a pony tale. Dracky smiled back to the vampire. “Yeah, it has been a while. Good to see you to, Shiro. So, where’s Xavier and Genshu?” the one called Shiro pointed to two other vampires: one had short, shaggy, pitch black hair and was wearing a black button-up shirt with black slacks. He was leaning against a wall with his eyes closed. The other had fairly short red hair and was wearing a dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up and, yet again, black pants. He was impatiently tapping his foot on the floor. Dracky blinked. “I suppose we’d better go and get them; this place can fill up rather quickly if we don’t get a table soon.” So he went to get the other two vampires. Shiro, however, stayed with Yoru and smiled. “Hi, I’m Shiro,” he said cheerfully, “one of Dracky’s friends. I’m pretty easy to get along with, so I don’t think we’ll have any problems.” And at that time, Dracky came back with the other vampires. The black headed one still had his eyes closed. The red headed one was staring at Yoru. She quickly turned away and looked at Dracky, “so these are your friends? Well, they seem like a happy lot, don’t they?” she asked sarcastically. Dracky smirked. “Yep, they’re all real happy folks. Especially Xavier here. ” he elbowed the black haired one. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Yoru. She stared back. He blinked and stared at the ceiling. The other vampire, who was obviously Genshu, spoke up. “So, is this the Yoru you were talking about?” he asked Dracky, “Cause if she is, then she is exactly what you said she would look like.” Dracky nodded. “Yeah, this is her.” He told him, “so introduce yourself.” Genshu shrugged. “Well, I’m Genshu. I get business done and don’t play games with my prey. It’s just a waste of time to me. However, I am pretty good at being a friend. Just ask Dracky or Shiro. If you ever need any help, I’ll be sure to be there fighting right along side you and Dracky.” He looked to Xavier. “Your turn.” Xavier didn’t look back down. Instead he sighed. “Name’s Xavier. Don’t talk much. If I do, it’s about the joy of hunting powerless humans. Those low lives…” he finally looked down at Yoru. “It’s a pity that we have to live on them, isn’t it? Then again, they do taste pretty good. Oh yeah…” he looked back to the ceiling, “just as Genshu said, I’ll be there to help you kill any enemy you face alone.” He looked to Shiro. “Next.” Shiro smiled. “Well, I already told her my name and everything, so”- Xavier cut him off. “Well say some other stuff that you didn’t tell her.” Shiro’s smile didn’t fade at all. “Alright. Well, I never seem to get upset about anything, so I’m always cheerful. And, just as Xavier and Genshu said, I’ll make sure I’m there to help whenever you need it.” After Shiro told her this, a waiter came up to the group and said, “Your table’s awaiting.” So they walked behind the waiter and went to their table. Yoru sat by the wall, Dracky on the right side of her, Xavier in front of her, Genshu beside him, and Shiro sat by Genshu. (there was an extra seat by Dracky) after talking for a while, the group was suddenly quieted by the scent of a non-vampire. It was a familiar scent. Then, almost all at once, all the vampires in Blood Bound knew what it was: human. But how could a human find this place? It just isn’t possible! Then, the human opened the door to the restaurant. He had dark blue spiky hair, dark blue slacks, a gray button-up shirt under a dark blue cloak, a fairly large package in his hands and a small fox that was mainly slate-gray in coloration with red and black accents on its head and feet and blue eyes. Neither of them looked afraid of the surrounding vampires. He walked up the vampire that was in front of the cash register and handed him the package. The vampire, however, saw that every one in the restaurant was eyeing the human. “Back off,” he barked at them, “he’s safe. Don’t kill this mortal or his pet.” When the human’s delivery was done, he walked back out. However, on his way to the door, he stared at Yoru. Then, he looked back at the door and walked out. And so the conversations that the vampires at other tables were holding continued. But in Yoru’s group, all were staring at her. “You know him or something?” Genshu asked her. Yoru shook her head. “No. I don’t think so.” So, they shrugged it off and ordered from the menu. While they did so, the Sonata Arctica lyrics from The Last Amazing Grays rang through:

In the eyes of every newborn, I see the future
    Life is just a phase…
    I close my eyes and see them all here beside me
    The last amazing grays

In the eyes of every newborn, I see the past times
    A familiar face...
    I close my eyes and see them, waiting for me
    Amongst the amazing grays

Mountain sings to me for this last time, marking the moment
    I have found my place...
    I closed my eyes and joined them, guarding the young
    Amongst the amazing grays…

To be continued…

Part eight

After eating at Blood Bound, the group decided to go to Shiro’s house for random purposes. (Yeah, that’s right. Random purposes.) Shiro was cheerful to let them come over for a while. So, they all extended their wings and took off. Shiro’s house wasn’t too terribly far from Blood Bound. When they arrived, Yoru was impressed: she expected something lighter since Shiro was so happy all the time. But instead, it was draped in darkness; blood spattered all over the wood on the house, the faint smell of decomposing human causalities, a few grave stones in the backyard, and, just by looking at the house, she could hear the screams of helpless mortals running for their lives in this horror house. “Expect the unexpected,” Yoru heard Xavier say behind Shiro's back. Shiro, of course, was stilling smiling. “Well, home sweet home.” He said happily. “So, come on in!” Yoru hesitantly walked behind the others, but Genshu seemed to notice why. “Don’t worry,” he said with a grin, “when he’s not smiling, Shiro’s a living nightmare.” That didn’t really make Yoru feel any better, but followed the vampires anyway. When inside, she could feel the faded Aura of the humans she heard earlier, along with a draft from an open window. Shiro flipped on the lights and everybody squinted. Even more gruesome stuff was there. Yoru could’ve sworn she heard a man’s voice saying “let me outta here!” in the distance, and cross bones and a skull were in a corner. Xavier smirked. “I see you’ve done some remodeling,” he told Shiro, “and you have a human somewhere in the basement, no?” Shiro shrugged. “Well,” he began, “sometimes during my sleep I get thirsty, so I keep a person down there. However, I have to buy food for him so he’ll stay fresh.” Dracky elbowed Yoru, “Shiro’s not what you expected, is he? He’s always happy because he always preys on mortals. Just imagining him hungry is scary. So, in total, his hunger is basically his mood.” So, Yoru, Dracky and Shiro sat on the black leather couch right of the table; Genshu and Xavier on the left. Shiro asked them if they wanted something to drink, which everyone answered yes to. However, Xavier told him that he wanted blood wine instead of normal blood. Shiro cheerfully made sure he got that right and went to his kitchen. When he was gone, Yoru looked at all the walls. There was blood spattered there, too. She uncomfortably crossed her arms over her torso and looked around the room with puppy dog eyes. However, no one seemed to notice since Shiro came back right after. He handed each one of them a full glass of fresh blood. And, right before he came back, the screams from the human in the basement ceased. He must’ve killed him then. Xavier finished his glass before Yoru even started. “Fill me up, Shiro,” he demanded, “common, hurry up.” So Shiro went back to the kitchen and brought him some more. Yoru had managed to drink some of hers, but Xavier got done with that one before she finished. “Shiro, I need some more,” he said, “maybe you should get a bigger glass or something, boy.” So Shiro took the glass he had back and went for the biggest glass he had. So, he brought Xavier a large mug full of blood wine. Xavier took longer to gulp this down, but he managed to drink it all right before Yoru got done with her glass. “Alright, Shiro. Just one more glass of that and I’ll be fine.” Shiro, who was still smiling, when back to his kitchen a third time, but with him, a jar with the rest of the blood wine. He took the mug from Xavier and gave him the jar. “Now, that’s more like it!” Xavier told him, and quickly choked down the rest of the blood wine. Dracky, Yoru and Genshu were all staring with wide eyes. Xavier slammed the jar on the coffee table. He let out an “aaaaaaaaaah” of satisfactory. Then he practically lay down on the couch. Genshu had gotten up at this point, and was standing behind the couch Dracky and Yoru were on. But, after a while, he moved to the floor in front of them. Xavier looked as though he was sleeping, but didn’t sound like it. Shiro was, of course, still smiling and sitting by Dracky. He had just told them if they were hungry and/or thirsty, he would get them something. Then, Genshu spoke up, “so…” he pointed to Dracky and Yoru, “are you two like dating or anything?” Yoru blushed. Dracky looked at his feet. But Xavier, however, laughed out loud. “A couple like that? Seriously? It would die out the first freakin’ day, Genshu!” he said, but it was almost like a shout, “now, listen closely: Yoru’s too beautiful, smart and awesome for him! In fact, I’ve always liked her since Dracky told us about her. She sounded beautiful and sweet, and she fits the description.” Yoru reddened more this time. Genshu smirked. “That wine’s made you tell her that. I can’t believe what she’s feeling now.” But Xavier’s expression didn’t change at all. “Well, that’s my fault then. I like to clean out secrets once and a while.” Yoru finally looked away from Xavier, got up from the couch, and went to a nearby window. It was a full moon once again. They had to be careful on the way back. Then, all of a sudden, she felt the same human Aura she felt at Blood Bound. But, in fact, there were two Auras: one to that human and the fox he had with him. She braced herself and told the others that some human was coming there. Shiro didn’t see a problem with that. “Well, he’s a human. He can’t do anything, can he?” Yoru nodded. “Yeah, I suppose, but, for some reason, his Aura seems stronger than most human Auras.” She turned around to them. “Just be prepared.” She held her hand out in front of her, and black shadows surrounded it. Then the shadows formed into a scythe. Finally, Yoru struck the newly formed scythe on the ground. It had a black dragon wrapping around the wooden handle, and the razor part was completely silver and said the following Japanese symbols:
    絶望の死の鎌
    This meant ‘Death’s Scythe of Hopelessness’.
    Genshu sighed. At that time he pulled out a pole from his back. It separated into two separate daggers. Long ones, too. They had red handles, and the blade was black. When the pole was whole, it said:
    悲しみと恥辱のポール
    It meant ‘Pole of Sorrow and Shame’. However, when the pole was two daggers, it said nothing.
    Shiro shrugged. He walked to the top right corner of the living room and heaved out a black sword. It had gray streaks along the sides, and a gray handle. These symbols were on it:
    は慈悲や罪悪感の剣
    Yoru figured out it meant ‘Sword of no Mercy or Guilt.’
    Xavier got up from the couch and hauled out a fairly large sword with a diamond shaped hole near the handle. It had a white ribbon coming from that handle, and said:
    魂の保護
    Meaning ‘Protector of Souls’.
    Dracky, who was a master at spells (that’s where Yoru learned hers from), cast a spell and a staff came from the sky. It had a blue jewel in the middle of it, and, from what Yoru could see, it had a dark blue ribbon wrapped around it and said:
    ダーク芸術のマスター
    This meant ‘Master of the Dark Arts’.
    So, the group headed outside and waited. By now, all of them could sense the human and his pet. Yoru held her scythe tighter, and could clearly see a figure running from the dark forest that surrounded them. He was running quite fast, and along with him, the same fox. Yoru was right; it was the same exact human. When they approached the group, neither was panting, but merely staring at them, specifically Yoru. The human finally spoke, “you are Yoru, correct?” Yoru hesitantly but slowly nodded, but the anger on her face was all the same. The human smirked. “I never expected the great vampire Yoru being only seventeen. However, just by looking at you, you aren’t too much younger than me.” Yoru’s facial expression scowled even more. “The great vampire Yoru, you say?” the human nodded back in reply. “Well, before you ask why, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Aaron, and that’s Zorua.” He pointed to the black fox beside him. “Now, the reason we’re here is simply to…let’s say exterminate a source that’s not of any use anymore.” All the vampires tightened their grip on their weapon. Xavier spoke up, “What, that vampire’s Yoru?” the human nodded again. Yoru was scared and excited at the same time; she would have a challenge from this human according to his Aura, but maybe too bit of a challenge. To stay in game, she thought the lyrics from Destruction Preventer by Sonata Arctica in her mind:

Heat in the center, destruction preventer
    If you release one, you release 'em all
    You can't defend Her, kneel down and surrender
    Your end is at hand, if they blow

Then, she spoke the lyrics out loud, “Heat in the center, destruction preventer! If you release one, you release 'em all! You can't defend Her, kneel down and surrender! Your end is at hand, if they blow!” then she pointed to herself, “that Destruction preventer being myself, mortal! So try all the tricks you can think of. It won’t make a freakin’ difference in this fight!” the human smiled. He pulled out a sword made of glimmering diamonds and pointed it at Yoru. “Try me.”

To be continued…

Part Nine

Just before Yoru and the human started fighting, she looked to the other vampires, then back to Aaron. “Leave them out of this,” she said rather angrily, then turned back to the vampires, “and you four stay out of this.” Aaron shrugged. “As you wish,” he responded, “but after I kill you they may try to kill me.” Yoru smirked. “Well then I won’t die.” And with that, she slowly levitated into the air. (You know, like in DBZ) Aaron observed her every move. His eyes never left hers. It was a dead lock. So, she disappeared. Aaron expected her to appear behind him, but instead, appeared on the ground in front of him. She kicked him in the stomach, and he flew backwards. You see, vampires strength and speed is double that of a humans. So, she was easily able to strike Aaron. He stabbed him hands into the ground to slower himself and slowly rose back up. “You’re stronger than I gave you credit for…” he thought out loud. Then he ran straight for Yoru. Yoru quickly vanished when he got close enough, and kicked his back to the ground. Then she jumped onto a sturdy nearby tree branch and waited. Aaron got up relatively fast, and looked up at Yoru. “Is this even logical, Yoru?” he asked her. “I mean, you obviously can beat me, yet you go to the point of hiding in a tree? How childish…and I thought I could expect more from a vampire like yourself! How disappointing is this!” Yoru’s breaking point shattered. She jumped from the tree and swung her scythe at his head. However, the only thing she cut was a small piece of Aaron’s hair. He distanced himself from her, pushed the shorten piece of hair behind his ear, and, for the first time, looked angrily at Yoru. “You vampires are all the same. You try useless moves on me, and the only result is cutting my hair. In fact, this strand of hair has been cut countless times. Now, I’m really going to kill you!” he disappeared into thing air at that moment. Then, after only a split second passed, Yoru felt the same stabbing pain she felt in her nightmare. So this was what she saw. It was Aaron. Her nightmare. She saw the bloody sword in her chest and jumped backwards. Almost instantly she held her hand over the wound to help it stop bleeding. She was breathing heavily now, and she could hear Xavier, Genshu, Dracky and Shiro shouting her name. In fact, for the first time, she didn’t see a smile on Shiro’s face. It was replaced with immense fear and sadness. Then, she had an idea. She closed her eyes in defeat at Aaron. “You’ve won this fight,” she said simply, “I can clearly see that. But…what is the meaning of it? Why have you come to kill me? By whose orders were you sent here to completely eliminate a shining Aura’s life?” Aaron’s facial emotion seemed to soften and he sighed. Then, he finally spoke, “Fine. I’ll tell you. The orders to kill you came from-” and he was cut off because, out of nowhere, a green blade slashed threw part of his blue cloak. He immediately side stepped to the side. Then, a figure appeared in front of them. Her red eyes saw right through Yoru's. Then, she slowly began to walk toward her. Her white dress rustled across the ground while it walked. Then, she stopped in front of Yoru and bowed. Yoru immediately realized who she was. Veiliard, the Gardevoir that saved Yoru’s life as a child. “Yoru,” Veiliard said softly, “I have found you once again, and thus I will save you once again.” Aaron perplexed over the fact that his fight was stopped. “Not to be rude,” he said, “but why did you just interfere with my battle with this…this vampire?” Veiliard seemed offended. She got up and her eyes met with his. “For your information, mortal,” she said slowly, “I am a friend of that vampire. So mind your own business.” Xavier smirked. “He just got owned,” Yoru heard him say. Aaron didn’t seem to notice. “I see,” he said, “well, that’s great and all, but we’re kind of in the middle of a battle, and you just like messed it up and everything so…” Veiliard’s facial expression didn’t change. In fact, she was about to take the group in a flashback. “Obviously you seem interested in learning Yoru’s past. I can just tell by the look in you face. I wouldn’t try to hide it. Yoru,” she said softly, then turned to Yoru, “you wouldn’t mind, would you?” Yoru shrugged. “Doesn’t matter to me,” she responded, “it’ll get me some time to heal this, at least.” Veiliard smiled. “Alright then,” she replied, “let’s begin, shall we?”
    Then, almost all at once, Yoru saw her mother and father. They were the type that were good at spoiling a child, and gave Yoru everything she desired, not to mention their eternal love for her. However, this all changed when some random vampire came to their house one day. Yoru was in her room, pondering over what her parents told her the night before. “Yoru, if we shall ever be killed something non-mortal, we want you to drink our blood. It will be a legacy for our daughter.” Yoru was confused. “But, your never going to die, are you father?” she asked quietly.” Her father put his hand on her shoulder. “We will eventually, Yoru.” So, she walked back to her room and fell asleep. Now she had just woken up from her sleep because of the random vampire’s presence. She walked down stairs, and she understood now why he was there: currently he was killing her mother. Yoru ran over to her, pushed the vampire out of the way, and held her dead mother. The vampire was supposingly done with both her mother and father, and fled. Yoru sobbed over her dead parents and decided to bury them in a nearby cemetery. She didn’t even think of their last request. Thus, she began her life alone. While walking back to her house, she felt the presence of the same vampire that murdered her parents. She wanted to fight him head on, but realized she was too weak being only six, and began to run down the street.
    A ten year old Dracky, Genshu, Xavier and Shiro were at Shiro’s house when all of a sudden Dracky felt Yoru’s Aura pass by. He looked out the window to see no Yoru, but the vampire about to kill her. Because he didn’t see Yoru, he shrugged off the event that just took place. Meanwhile, Yoru was running for her life. She finally took a left and entered a dark ally. She slammed her self against the corned and waited for the end. The vampire was right in front of her, just about to kill her. However, just before his teeth sank into her neck, a green blade stabbed his stomach. He immediately flew off. Yoru opened her eyes and saw a Gardevoir standing in front of her. Though Yoru was frightened because she believed that this Gardevoir was going to harm her as well, but also was grateful that the Gardevoir did indeed save her from the vampire. Then, the Gardevoir kneeled by Yoru and whispered softly, “You’re lucky I was there.” Yoru nodded to the Gardevoir. “T-Thank you for saving me, miss,” she replied, “but shouldn’t you be afraid of me since I’m a vampire?” the Gardevoir didn’t flinch. “Well vampire or not, it was right to save you, was it not?” Yoru puzzled over the question. Why would anyone save a vampire like her? Almost everyone was afraid of their kind. That’s what made Yoru feel like an outcast for six years, after all. So why was this Gardevoir helping her? It just didn’t make any sense to Yoru. No sense at all. “I…I suppose it was,” she finally answered. And, to Yoru’s surprise, the Gardevoir smiled. “Well good,” she replied, “anyways, my name’s Veiliard. And, just by looking at you, you must obviously be Yoru, the vampire everyone’s talking about.” Yoru was puzzled once more. “What do you mean by that?” she asked. “Did I do something wrong? Stupid? What?” Veiliard’s expression didn’t change and answered, “No, nothing like that. It’s just that they’ve all been talking about how your power is so amazing.” Yoru, still being puzzled, asked, “What power? Please specify your answer, miss!” Veiliard laughed. “A demand child, I must say. Well, alright. They said when they saw you seeing your dead mother and father, the vampire that kill them fled because you had a black mist surrounding you. Out of that black mist they could’ve sworn you had a scythe with a dragon around it in your hand.”
    Yoru didn’t know what to say. She tried to remember the best she could when she saw the vampire for a few seconds. Yes, he did seem afraid of her at that moment, but she wasn’t holding a scythe. And she didn’t have black mist around her. Or, did she? She was very angry and sad at the same time none the less, but could this have caused her not to see what he saw? But is that even possible for her not to see it? Maybe being only six had something to do with it. Maybe she was too young a vampire to see such things. But that just doesn’t seem to be possible. If any vampire saw it, then she would’ve too. She was confused. Worse than confused. She was basically stuck in her own situation. “I didn’t see the mist first of all,” she told Veiliard, “so does that mean it still could’ve been there?” Veiliard thought over that question for a while. “Well, it depends,” she stated, “were you focusing solely on the vampire? If that’s the case, then maybe you were too distracted on him than the mist.” Well, that was a logical explanation. She was focused on something other than the mist. It could’ve changed the way she saw the vampire, but she obviously didn’t notice. So could not paying attention cause this all? But the scythe! How could she not notice holding the scythe?!? She didn’t feel it, nor did she see it. How was all of this possible?!? It just couldn’t happen. Not without her knowing she had a scythe!
    “Um…” Yoru began, “I have no memory of holding a scythe. So how’s that possible, miss?” Veiliard puzzled over the new fact. “Well…er…I suppose you were in a state of sorrow, causing you to not notice the scythe…?” Actually, Veiliard didn’t know what she said. She just had to say something that would make sense to this kid. Well, it seemed to have worked; that is, until Yoru thought of this: she would’ve known if she was in a sorrow state. “Any who, I suggest that you come with me if you want to not see him again. Wouldn't you join me, Yoru?” she held out her hand to Yoru. Yoru didn’t think twice about taking her hand. So, the two walked down the street as new found friends. While walking, Yoru thought of the lyrics she remembered for al her life: the lyrics from Kingdom for a Heart by Sonata Arctica.

I'd give it all for her heart
    if I was a King I would give away my kingdom
    Treasures and crowns wouldn't mean a thing
    If I only had a heart, if I only had a heart...

She always thought of herself being ‘her’ in this song, and a handsome prince on a horse from the stories her father told her being the one singing it. However, just thinking of this song made her cheerless because it connected to her parents. So, she ceased the song and con

Last edited by DarkraiGirl007 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 9 times in total

no
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Doing some spriting
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 2937

Re: Un Assassinio Molto Silenzioso

Post by Hero on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:30 pm

hmmm wow
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 pm

this seems entertaing noooo to be continued!!!

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:52 am

well, i cant post the next part til monday. ive finished it, but i saved it at my moms work. but thats great that ya like it so far. Smile

no
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 am

oh ok ,yeah its pretty good

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:54 pm

part two added

no
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Part3!! Part3!! Part3!! Part3!!

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

almost done with it, Fc...

no
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm

cool ill be waiting

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:07 pm

part three posted

no
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 pm

that was faster than the last one i think lol

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 pm

part four posted
    btw dont ask who Dracky's based off of...XD

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

Post by Kotaru on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 pm

I am thinking of locking that roleplay.

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:09 pm

...? why...? ya said on there that ya added a new part and stuff...some whats your reason, dark?

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:42 pm

......never mind

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:09 pm

thats what i thought.

.... BTW part five posted
    lol know one expected this, did they? XD

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm

i guess not.

?

FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 am

lol no and cool almost part 6

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Part six posted
    and name has changed

no
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:05 pm

I think you misspelled the title lol

I are Have confusion!

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm

no......
    i dont think so...
    -_-

no
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Hero on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:22 pm

are you going to contine?
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:26 pm

well, i made six parts already, almost done with the seventh so...yeah, i guess i am. maybe if i finish this one, i could make an entirly new one. same characters and everything. but different plot.

no
    Hero
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Hero on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

yeah and if you do,can you add Aaron in it?
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

oh, sure! if ya want, i can maybe fit him and zoura into it. just tell me thier personalities and stuff and im sure in either the end of part 7 or the beginning of part 8 they'll be there.

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 am