Bramble Gamers

Returning. 4lsp10

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Returning. 3zkrSun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Returning. 3zkrSun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Returning. 3zkrSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Returning. 3zkrMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Returning. 3zkrWed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Returning. 3zkrWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Returning. 3zkrMon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Returning. 3zkrMon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Returning. 3zkrSun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Returning. 3zkrMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
FCSNAKE (3495)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Applejack (3141)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Kotaru (3029)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Hero (2937)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Bramblefang (1725)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Okami (949)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Fluncher (908)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 
Whitemoon (785)
Returning. Bar_le10Returning. Bar_mi10Returning. Bar_ri10 

    Returning.

    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Returning. Empty Returning.

    Post by Kotaru on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:44 pm

    Well.

    I'm not sure why I came back, the only reason I came back was to see if the site was going as good as I thought it would be, but I came back and all I see new was the Banner.

    And all I need to say is that, if anyone is here and pretty sure there is, we can at least try to bring this site back, if possible.

    -Kotaru



    Returning. 11296_s
    Fluncher
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Fluncher on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:01 am

    The site is offically dead. Don't you read the Twitter Feed? Me and John talked and we declared the site dead. We are now starting a blog.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    Returning. Fs_overall
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm

    Fluncher wrote:The site is offically dead.

    That must explain the surge of new posts.
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Kotaru on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

    Fluncher wrote:The site is offically dead. Don't you read the Twitter Feed? Me and John talked and we declared the site dead. We are now starting a blog.

    I'm sorry about that Cranky.

    I don't really have a twitter, so it makes it hard to read posts by the two of you. So I guess I'll just make my way to another direction. Thanks for the head up though. I appreciate it.

    Also, Jeff! It's been ages my man!



    Returning. 11296_s
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

    lol blog it didnt work!

    the site is dead but it doesnt mean it cant be revived.



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Jeff9978 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:01 pm

    Kotaru wrote:

    Also, Jeff! It's been ages my man![/size]

    Hey, what's up? Very Happy
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Kotaru on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:lol blog it didnt work!

    the site is dead but it doesnt mean it cant be revived.

    Words spoken from the heart.

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Kotaru wrote:

    Also, Jeff! It's been ages my man!

    Hey, what's up? Very Happy

    Nothing much just having some fun with the old Xbox.

    How has life been for you my friend? Very Happy
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 am

    Its declared dead but is it really? it cant be dead until everyones gone and there still some of us left.



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Fluncher
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Fluncher on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 pm

    It is. Me and him declared it dead in privacy.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    Returning. Fs_overall
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

    Fluncher wrote:Me and him declared it

    That must mean it is, right?


    And not much, Kotaru. xD
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Kotaru on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:Me and him declared it

    That must mean it is, right?


    And not much, Kotaru. xD

    Well this conversation is going nowhere, how about I ask this.

    How's The Family!? lol



    Returning. 11296_s
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:02 am

    its still active(sort of) so its not lol

    lmao kotaru



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Bramblefang
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Bramblefang on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 am

    This site isn't officially dead until I delete it which probably won't happen an time soon. Managing this website is a big time strain especially if I try to update daily so I put other things as my priority.

    It's not that I don't want to keep this site alive, but I don't want to sacrifice the time to do it. The only thing keeping it alive is you guys and I'm quite grateful that the very few of you who are left haven't given up on BG Smile



    Hi Guest.
    Returning. 1aLG
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

    Returning. My_sig10
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 pm

    Dont delete it!

    All the fun memories saved in this site cant be gone forever.

    some us that are active could help you on that so you wont have to waste any time on it. Only we will and what happens happens.



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Bramblefang
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Bramblefang on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm

    Nah. I plan on saving the memories.

    In my mind,

    Bramble Gamers < Life Without BG

    which explains my frequent activity on here. Razz



    Hi Guest.
    Returning. 1aLG
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

    Returning. My_sig10
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:06 am

    nice

    lol yeah you've been active for quite a while now.



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    xLight
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by xLight on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm

    We all got Nuked and died......... drunken



    Returning. Imagebot_com-2012052415230717250
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 pm

    xLight wrote:We all got Nuked and died......... drunken

    No.
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:27 pm

    How can you say that? Getting nuked is a serious thing tch tch



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 pm

    Well exactly what I was thinking as I read each post. You shouldn't really delete the site it has many memories...

    Plus Bramblefang! It's been ages! lol



    Returning. 11296_s
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 pm

    plus maybe one day it will be revived and new members will read us lol



    I are Have confusion!
    Returning. 1aLG

    Returning. 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"

    Sponsored content

    Returning. Empty Re: Returning.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:33 pm