Bramble Gamers

Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 4lsp10

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrSun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrSun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrWed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrMon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrMon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrSun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3zkrMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
FCSNAKE (3495)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Applejack (3141)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Kotaru (3029)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Hero (2937)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Bramblefang (1725)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Okami (949)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Fluncher (908)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 
Whitemoon (785)
Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_le10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_mi10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Bar_ri10 

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    xLight
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by xLight on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

    Black and white 2 is coming to Japan soon all the fans are excited anybody excited? FAll 2012Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Pokemon-Box-1Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Pokemon-Box-2



    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Imagebot_com-2012052415230717250
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 pm

    I am, I hope its not too alike..Its gona be cool how kyurem can be in those forms..I want to know the story now..all I know is new rivals..some new gym leaders...ans unova will be completely covered in ice!



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:11 pm

    No.
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

    Well if you answering the question you are wrong because I just said I am.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

    I was putting forth my own personal opinion.
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

    Yeah it doesn't make sense how you responded.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    xLight
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by xLight on Tue May 01, 2012 6:18 am

    What he means is that you should have responded completely and instead of saying "no" say no I'm not excited.



    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Imagebot_com-2012052415230717250
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue May 01, 2012 4:40 pm

    xLight wrote:What he means is that you should have responded completely and instead of saying "no" say no I'm not excited.
    yup,anyways back on topic!



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm

    I'll respond however I like. I know it might be emotionally challenging for you to handle, but deal with it.
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed May 02, 2012 1:34 am

    Jeff9978 wrote:I'll respond however I like. I know it might be emotionally challenging for you to handle, but deal with it.
    I was just correcting you. You always seem to want to correct everybody else. You seriously don't want to start something, you have done it before and it never ends right. So calm down your emotions and return to the topic. If you aren't exited ok, you answered the question thats all there is too it.

    I was just wondering what you were actually trying to say, the way it was written could have been 2 different things.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed May 02, 2012 7:47 pm

    My statements were more aimed toward xLight. Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 107419
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu May 03, 2012 1:48 am

    Jeff9978 wrote:My statements were more aimed toward xLight. Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 107419
    Xlight just said what I said.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    xLight
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by xLight on Sun May 13, 2012 3:07 pm

    check this outPokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3fe50311Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 20c0cb10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 884c6f10



    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Imagebot_com-2012052415230717250
    Applejack
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Applejack on Sun May 13, 2012 5:15 pm

    Didn't Jeff break the rules? He posted a post with less than 5 characters...

    I for one can't wait till this comes out.

    > The legendary genies have new formes, called "Sacred Beast Forme"
    > Bianca is professor OMFG *Squeal!* She looks so cute! (Though I think Cheren gave her his glasses...)
    > Cheren is the normal type gym leader (Without his glasses, mind you. And he blushes. :3)
    > 300 Pokemon in the regional Pokedex.
    > Pokewood, where, replacing the Musical, you make your own movie!
    > Old gym leaders are returning
    > Dawn will come back in the Anime


    SQUEEEE!



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears


    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Derpy_sleep_right
    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun May 13, 2012 8:03 pm

    xLight wrote:check this outPokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 3fe50311Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 20c0cb10Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 884c6f10
    second one looks awesome!

    Rainbow Dash wrote:Didn't Jeff break the rules? He posted a post with less than 5 characters...

    I for one can't wait till this comes out.

    > The legendary genies have new formes, called "Sacred Beast Forme"
    > Bianca is professor OMFG *Squeal!* She looks so cute! (Though I think Cheren gave her his glasses...)
    > Cheren is the normal type gym leader (Without his glasses, mind you. And he blushes. :3)
    > 300 Pokemon in the regional Pokedex.
    > Pokewood, where, replacing the Musical, you make your own movie!
    > Old gym leaders are returning
    > Dawn will come back in the Anime


    SQUEEEE!
    wow cool..nice info there..Yeah I think he did but It was an answer to the question(well he said it was) so I think its one of those exceptions.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : good
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 45

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by brandon_g on Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 pm

    I certainly interested... I may buy it if I have a new DS by then... I hear Bianca will be a assistant proffesor with Proffesor Juniper... I believe this too because you remmeber bianca was helping Juniper alot towards the middle and end of the game... Also I hear that N will be nowhere to be found in the game... not sure how true this is.
    xLight
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by xLight on Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

    I'm sure N will have to make some sort of appearance unless he really vanished................



    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Imagebot_com-2012052415230717250
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun May 27, 2012 4:27 am

    I dont think N will be in this game.. Its like a new game. Its not continued from the first game. So N wouldnt be part of it. Well he could be the champ. Or in an event.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : good
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 45

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by brandon_g on Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

    From what I hear is he is nowhere to be found at all... thought know weather its a fact or just a rumor
    Fluncher
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Fluncher on Mon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm

    Applejack wrote:Didn't Jeff break the rules? He posted a post with less than 5 characters... SQUEEEE!

    Nah. Admins only break the rules when I say so, and besides, he is an Admin. Honestly, I don't give a *** if that rule is broken. It's pointless.

    And by the way.... this is in the wrong forum.

    ~Cranky



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Fs_overall
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed May 30, 2012 11:40 am

    Fluncher wrote:
    Applejack wrote:Didn't Jeff break the rules? He posted a post with less than 5 characters... SQUEEEE!

    Nah. Admins only break the rules when I say so, and besides, he is an Admin. Honestly, I don't give a *** if that rule is broken. It's pointless.

    And by the way.... this is in the wrong forum.

    ~Cranky
    Nice to know you don't care about the site.

    The ice is just there to cover up all the new town.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Buzzy Beetle
    Buzzy Beetle

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : good
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 45

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by brandon_g on Wed May 30, 2012 5:37 pm

    Calm down People... let's just have fun.
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

    Wait, why are you letting Jeff off the hook, when I got in trouble for underposting



    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    FCSNAKE
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Wait, why are you letting Jeff off the hook, when I got in trouble for underposting
    He just said because he is admin, it would obviously be an abuse of power but whatever..also he didn't actually break a rule..he did underpost but he was "answering a question"..the "is anyone exited?".and answering is an exception.



    I are Have confusion!
    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 1aLG

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon 62605590
    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 pm

    Oh will you give it a rest? I've never met a group of such whiners before!

    Sponsored content

    Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon Empty Re: Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:02 pm