Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Banner Update

Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

Banner Update

Post by Bramblefang on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Is our new banner. Hooray!

Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Re: Banner Update

Post by Applejack on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:51 pm

This new banner seems pretty awesome. I have to agree it is better than the other one. And Skittles, your banner is actually pretty good. Put a backround in it and it would be awesome. Smile

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

Post by Fluncher on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I believe what Light is trying to say is, your going very harsh on him on the banners because; when you see Johnny's banners, you go: WOW! But, when you see Light's banner, you go: What the *** is this ***. Why don't you tell him how to improve? What did he do wrong with it? What looks good about it?

There is my two cents on this. Sorry for going off-topic, but I just had to let it out.

I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

Post by Whitemoon on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Maybe you could add Pikachu or Sonic
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~

Post by Applejack on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Light, your banner has too many ponies. This is a gaming forum, not a pony forum. Even though I loooove MLP, we simply do not need ponies in the banner. And the pink thing around the words "Bramble Gamers" Look like something you do in MSPaint or something. Nonetheless, you're banner is still pretty good Light, but John's is just a bit better.

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

Post by Fluncher on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I would think 1 pony in the banner would fit. Maybe a popular background pony, such as Derpy?

FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 am

Whitemoon wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:Whoa, Skitz, if that were to be a banner, it would be too small.

Yes but we could resize it.

FCSNAKE wrote:
    xLight wrote:It's seems you don't know what you're talking about. and the reason I said that os because the first banner I saw was all nintendo and it seems this site has mostly a nintendo theme so yeah. And you can say so in a nice way some people didn't say it nicely that they didn't like the banner so if your not going to say it nicely I want to see your perfect banner that is better than all of them that gives you the priveledge to say it is bad in a mean way and not expect retaliation. And who cares if you dont see all of link plus mind your buisness nobody was talking to you.
    I guess you don't understand anything i'm trying to tell you since your brain capacity has not gotten far enough to comprehend, and I'm sure you don't know what your saying since if you were allowed to put mlp in here it's obvious it's not just a nintendo site. We have the privilege to say it's bad because we go on this site, if you don't like people saying it sucks then make better ones or don't make one at all. It's not our job to make banners and supposedly you are good at it.

ugh of course a 10 year old arguement "mind your own business". I wouldn't have gotten in your business if you werent trying to put down whitemoon just because he was saying this one is better, plus it's the internet if you don't want anybody in your business don't put it were it can be seen by many people.

...I brought up link again because I was trying to end your idiotic comments and go back to the topic, so since you failed to understand what I was doing, I'm going to be really sure you'll understand, If you next post has nothing to do with the new banner it will be deleted or you will lose health. Hope you understand that if not you need to get that checked.

So finally I never said it was a bad banner, I just think it would be better if it showed link more, maybe cut out from the other one.

Oh and that banner is actually good just needs a background and It's easy to make it fit.

Thank you....
    Haha your welcome.
    Fluncher wrote:I believe what Light is trying to say is, your going very harsh on him on the banners because; when you see Johnny's banners, you go: WOW! But, when you see Light's banner, you go: What the *** is this ***. Why don't you tell him how to improve? What did he do wrong with it? What looks good about it?

There is my two cents on this. Sorry for going off-topic, but I just had to let it out.
    I understand what you are trying to say,I have actually liked lights banners but not the last one, now I didn't tell him what he needs to improve on because I have actually tried to tell light but he does the same thing, so why even bother,if light is not going to even take the advice. We go "wow" because its actually better, simple but better. It's like we haven't seen a good banner in a while. I would have been less harsh but light did go out on whitemoon, after he said yeah anyway, light should have calmy taken the critique, and light also did start to go out on me and I won't allow that. My last post was very harsh but I did try to end it in the post before my last post so light got warned. thats it.....thats my point...now back to the topic..

Is this the place to talk about how light should improve? I think it was just to tell us our new banner.

I are Have confusion!

"I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

Post by Fluncher on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:51 pm

No it is not. But he needs suggestions, does he not?

xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

Post by xLight on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I won't waste my time going back and forth.

Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by Whitemoon on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Well than don't
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm

xLight wrote:I won't waste my time going back and forth.
    Yeah you would lose eventually,no chance. and I did warn you so you couldn't anyways.
    Whitemoon wrote:Well than don't
    Exactly. Why don't you resize your banner and add a background, If you want I could try but I would problaby fail at it lol problaby can ask jade shes very good.

I are Have confusion!

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Didn't Jade once draw a Zekrom head, but it was supposed to be a whole Zekrom but got deleted except for the head? Isn't weird how I can remember something that vague from a year ago? I have seen a bit of Jade's artwork, so yeah, she can help with art if needed.

Getting semi on topic, so, the new banners pretty nice. Smile

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Fluncher wrote:I believe what Light is trying to say is, your going very harsh on him on the banners because; when you see Johnny's banners, you go: WOW! But, when you see Light's banner, you go: What the *** is this ***. Why don't you tell him how to improve? What did he do wrong with it? What looks good about it?

I put in my two cents, but nobody gave a rats tooty fruit.

"Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

"No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by Whitemoon on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Hydrocannon2727 wrote:

I put in my two cents, but nobody gave a rats tooty fruit.

Thats good! Laughing

Anywho, Snake if we could find someone to it would work
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by xLight on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Dude I said I won't but yet you continue with yor insults that get you now where in life, and no I wouldn't lose anything you lose for going back and forth because you look like the fool FCsnake.

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Light...don't dis your superiors...and no one else has said your banner was bad or said anything harmful to it. They're talking about what they can do to improve David's banner, and we already told you what to put in your banner Light...:\ Not trying to sound mean or anything Light.

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm

xLight wrote:Dude I said I won't but yet you continue with yor insults that get you now where in life, and no I wouldn't lose anything you lose for going back and forth because you look like the fool FCsnake.

No...it's just you that looks like the fool....
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

Post by Fluncher on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:37 pm

and no one else has said your banner was bad or said anything harmful to it

Are you sure? I've gotten quite a couple complaints on how bad it was (not to be mean). David said they sucked balls, Jeff said it was ***, and about every complaint was like that. Yes, I can agree he overdid the ponies. But you shouldn't diss him just because of ponies. I like ponies. Michelle likes ponies. You aren't dissing us, are you? Just because he's new means nothing. I brought him here to help us. To get us back on track, to revive this site.

Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by Whitemoon on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah but its a gaming site not no Pony site. The banner ( not to be mean, besides the earlier comment about it suckin' balls ) it just had too many ponies and I'm tired of all the d*** ponies
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Fluncher wrote:

Are you sure? I've gotten quite a couple complaints on how bad it was (not to be mean). David said they sucked balls, Jeff said it was ***, and about every complaint was like that. Yes, I can agree he overdid the ponies. But you shouldn't diss him just because of ponies. I like ponies. Michelle likes ponies. You aren't dissing us, are you? Just because he's new means nothing. I brought him here to help us. To get us back on track, to revive this site.

Hmm, I looked over the thread and I must have missed the rude remarks. Yeah, Light's had some mistakes in it, but no one should go saying it sucks. They should instead give constructive critisism to fix his mistakes. Yeah, John's is better because he's older and has more experience making banners. Still, you all should help Light become better by telling him what to fix.

Light, listen to me; if someone insults your banner in a rude way, ignore it. If someone gives you constructive critisism (By telling you what to fix), try and fix those mistakes, and you'll become an even better banner designer. Smile

Now, please, everyone get back on topic, or at least semi on topic. Everyone says the Link is cut off? My computer shows Link fully, though it stretches the page a bit.

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by Whitemoon on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm

^ Same with my computer
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm

xLight wrote:Dude I said I won't but yet you continue with yor insults that get you now where in life, and no I wouldn't lose anything you lose for going back and forth because you look like the fool FCsnake.
    Haha ok? I didn't see an insult, I can't even understand half of what you said. Oh great I have to explain to you something yet again....wait no I'm not you problaby wouldn't understand anyways considering imaturity and age, haha a fool well ok, thats actually an insult not like "it's alot better", makes you look like the fool.

Well since I said to stop about 3 times and you completely ignored it....
    Fluncher wrote:

But you are only counting the negative ones you are biased, there were alot of positive ones as well, and are you seriously counting jeff he always does that lol but it was kind of true, In this topic I only said "It's alot better", I hope you didn't count that as a diss, and ponies were not the only reason it got dissed, I would say why it was bad but you problaby deny it and defend light yet again.using michelle and yourself as an example is just irrelavant. If you want to revive this site a banner is not going to do it, it's the last thing you should worry about, it's so simple.

Rainbow Dash wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:

Hmm, I looked over the thread and I must have missed the rude remarks. Yeah, Light's had some mistakes in it, but no one should go saying it sucks. They should instead give constructive critisism to fix his mistakes. Yeah, John's is better because he's older and has more experience making banners. Still, you all should help Light become better by telling him what to fix.

Light, listen to me; if someone insults your banner in a rude way, ignore it. If someone gives you constructive critisism (By telling you what to fix), try and fix those mistakes, and you'll become an even better banner designer. Smile

Now, please, everyone get back on topic, or at least semi on topic. Everyone says the Link is cut off? My computer shows Link fully, though it stretches the page a bit.
    Yeah lets stop, for me it's cut off.
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by xLight on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Dude you just lost.....................I'm sorry but you lost and Michelle is right and if you continue you're more of a loser than you already are.

Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

xLight wrote:Dude you just lost.....................I'm sorry but you lost and Michelle is right and if you continue you're more of a loser than you already are.

No, you're the only loser here. Your lame arguments only make you seem more noobish than you appeared to be before. Congratulations, pony boi. I hope you feel proud of yourself for constructing an utterly failing, bogus performance. Try again when you get some sense.
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:00 pm

xLight wrote:Dude you just lost.....................I'm sorry but you lost and Michelle is right and if you continue you're more of a loser than you already are.
    Funny how you are just trying to make me stop and make me think i'm a loser, so you won't seem like the loser. This is actually an insult, you insulting me just makes you a hypocrite. If someone lost it's you. You can keep insulting me and ill just keep lowering your health, then you will get banned, or you can stop and talk about the topic and stay. I have wanted this to stop but you cant seem to get it and still keep on insulting and i'm not going to let you do that. If you still want to continue start a topic thats actually about this.

I are Have confusion!

Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Applejack on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Light, even though some people dissed your banner, you don't have to egg on this off topic. I can see both sides to this, so yeah Light, people shouldn't dis your banner, but please don't go around making others seem like the bad guy when no one is actually the bad guy. Please Light, just let that topic go down, and let us resume to the actual topic at hand. I'm not trying to be mean Light, but I'm just telling you what to do and not do. And right now, DO resume to the actual topic at hand, and DON'T egg on anything about the off topic topic, and then everyone will be happy. Ok?

And Light, when I say this, I really mean this; All of you, counting me, should get back to the actual topic and no more talking about the other topic, ok? Ok.

Sooo, yeah, the Link doesn't cut off for me.

In one hundred years
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

Sponsored content