Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Happy Birthday Danny!

    Share
    avatar
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

    Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Applejack on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:43 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    So Danny's Birthday is today! Happy Birthday Danny! Want anything from me, like a Pokemon splice or a Fakemon or something for your birthday?

    Well, happy birthday! =D



    It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears



    ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp


    All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Fluncher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

    He did. Really. He had to leave for somewhere in December last year and I got promoted. Serious jizz.
    Fluedit: I have made some starter topics. There probably buried in the forums so I'll probably make some new ones.


    Last edited by Fluncher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:57 pm

    Fluncher wrote:He did. Really. He had to leave for somewhere in December last year and I got promoted. Serious jizz.


    Connor, that's a bad word. That's against the rules. We can't "expose people to that kind of language".
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Fluncher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

    Jizz isn't a bad word. And those are the chat rules, bro. That doesn't apply to the forum rules.



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:59 pm

    Didn't you claim that you were merging the two, or are fun chatroom conversations more necessary to supervise than actual forum posts now? GASP, we couldn't let people have fun in the chatroom.....
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 pm

    Fluncher wrote:Jeff, that's because you don't do a crap about it and don't actually advertise. I bet you guys didn't know that xLight made the last 2 banners just for us. You should thank me for bringing him here and him for using his precious time to make it.
    The new banner is less appealing with no main characters and improper character coloring. Imo, it makes us seem less professional.
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:Jeff, that's because you don't do a crap about it and don't actually advertise. I bet you guys didn't know that xLight made the last 2 banners just for us. You should thank me for bringing him here and him for using his precious time to make it.
    (Praying I don't get in trouble for this) I don't think the new banner is as appealing as it would if we were to have Mario, Link, Pika, and maybe some X-Box people like Raiden and Kratos. Just suggesting, btw.

    Oh wow Connor, that's impressive. Bringing someone here to make a....dun dun dun...banner. That's quite the achievement? And I should be impressed? And even thank you? So that's your excuse for making rules that make the site activity WORSE? He doesn't even participate in any site activity, for goodness sake. Oh, I see, he must be too immature to handle "cussing"...and...DUN DUN DUUUN....."abbreviations that don't make sense"!


    And don't even get me started on how you feel entitled to take all of the credit.

    All I want to do is make the site fun for PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY STAY (basically our small little group of friends), not coddle to newcomers who leave two days after they join.

    Fluncher wrote:Jeffrey, nice fail rant son.

    First things first.


    If we actually want to run a forum, we need more people than just, let's say, 4-6 members. That's just pathetic.

    I strictened the rules because one, if anyone that runs a forum were to see this, they'd probably puke. I'm serious.

    You really think I strictened the rules for no reason? Wrong.

    xLight may not post a lot, but he's doing us a favor by making a banner for each like season or holiday.

    We will get more members. If someone actually starts to advertise, we might get some people that will actually stay here.
    If I'm allowed some criticism, you don't need center, sir, it's what a space bar is for. Also, tsk tsk, no insulting other users. I also must point out how lenient Skoch is, and how thriving TND is, despite.
    Jeff9978 wrote:Well, this forum doesn't belong to you, but since you act like the "head honcho", you might as well expand the ranking hierarchy and send some of our moderator kiddies like SilentVerse, FCSNAKE, etc., who don't do anything to go advertise. If you want more activity then we need to lower the rankings of some people and add more ranks that have specific functions.

    Yeah, believe it or not I come on this site for hours a day to monitor it. That's my job. Some people here don't do anything. If you're so eager to fix this place then you could do something as well instead of blaming me when I stay on this site longer than anyone else.



    And the only thing I think other forumgoers will be puking at when they see this site is how boring and unattractive it is do to all of these rules.
    That's a little too much bro (Still, <3)
    Fluncher wrote:Bro, I know it doesn't belong to me and all, but John doesn't have time to get on, I'm the second-person in charge.
    SilentVerse, I'm going to demod you back to Super Mod like you asked.
    Thing is, you're barely helping contribute to this situation.
    I haven't seen a single starter topic besides the ones I started.
    I'm directing this towards everybody.
    Once you start helping and I see a few new members, I might go a little more leniant on you. (or however it's spelled.)
    I forgot what U was gonna say here....
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:He did. Really. He had to leave for somewhere in December last year and I got promoted. Serious jizz.


    Connor, that's a bad word. That's against the rules. We can't "expose people to that kind of language".

    Fluncher wrote:Jizz isn't a bad word. And those are the chat rules, bro. That doesn't apply to the forum rules.
    Yes it is, it refers to sex, and sex is a no-no for little children.
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:43 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:Jeff, that's because you don't do a crap about it and don't actually advertise. I bet you guys didn't know that xLight made the last 2 banners just for us. You should thank me for bringing him here and him for using his precious time to make it.
    The new banner is less appealing with no main characters and improper character coloring. Imo, it makes us seem less professional.
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:Jeff, that's because you don't do a crap about it and don't actually advertise. I bet you guys didn't know that xLight made the last 2 banners just for us. You should thank me for bringing him here and him for using his precious time to make it.
    (Praying I don't get in trouble for this) I don't think the new banner is as appealing as it would if we were to have Mario, Link, Pika, and maybe some X-Box people like Raiden and Kratos. Just suggesting, btw.

    Oh wow Connor, that's impressive. Bringing someone here to make a....dun dun dun...banner. That's quite the achievement? And I should be impressed? And even thank you? So that's your excuse for making rules that make the site activity WORSE? He doesn't even participate in any site activity, for goodness sake. Oh, I see, he must be too immature to handle "cussing"...and...DUN DUN DUUUN....."abbreviations that don't make sense"!


    And don't even get me started on how you feel entitled to take all of the credit.

    All I want to do is make the site fun for PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY STAY (basically our small little group of friends), not coddle to newcomers who leave two days after they join.

    Fluncher wrote:Jeffrey, nice fail rant son.

    First things first.

    If we actually want to run a forum, we need more people than just, let's say, 4-6 members. That's just pathetic.

    I strictened the rules because one, if anyone that runs a forum were to see this, they'd probably puke. I'm serious.

    You really think I strictened the rules for no reason? Wrong.

    xLight may not post a lot, but he's doing us a favor by making a banner for each like season or holiday.

    We will get more members. If someone actually starts to advertise, we might get some people that will actually stay here.
    If I'm allowed some criticism, you don't need center, sir, it's what a space bar is for. Also, tsk tsk, no insulting other users. I also must point out how lenient Skoch is, and how thriving TND is, despite.
    Jeff9978 wrote:Well, this forum doesn't belong to you, but since you act like the "head honcho", you might as well expand the ranking hierarchy and send some of our moderator kiddies like SilentVerse, FCSNAKE, etc., who don't do anything to go advertise. If you want more activity then we need to lower the rankings of some people and add more ranks that have specific functions.

    Yeah, believe it or not I come on this site for hours a day to monitor it. That's my job. Some people here don't do anything. If you're so eager to fix this place then you could do something as well instead of blaming me when I stay on this site longer than anyone else.



    And the only thing I think other forumgoers will be puking at when they see this site is how boring and unattractive it is do to all of these rules.
    That's a little too much bro (Still, <3)
    Fluncher wrote:Bro, I know it doesn't belong to me and all, but John doesn't have time to get on, I'm the second-person in charge.
    SilentVerse, I'm going to demod you back to Super Mod like you asked.
    Thing is, you're barely helping contribute to this situation.
    I haven't seen a single starter topic besides the ones I started.
    I'm directing this towards everybody.
    Once you start helping and I see a few new members, I might go a little more leniant on you. (or however it's spelled.)
    I forgot what U was gonna say here....
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Fluncher wrote:He did. Really. He had to leave for somewhere in December last year and I got promoted. Serious jizz.


    Connor, that's a bad word. That's against the rules. We can't "expose people to that kind of language".

    Fluncher wrote:Jizz isn't a bad word. And those are the chat rules, bro. That doesn't apply to the forum rules.
    Yes it is, it refers to sex, and sex is a no-no for little children.





    Danny, I love you cheers
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:57 pm

    It's my job and i'm going to do it, if connor tells me to not do it, I won't but until then I will enforce the rules,I say connor because he is running this for now.

    I have advertised and people do come but they don't stay, I have been advertising since I joined and that is why it also was my job. I did get some to return but they just did for a day or two, but I'm still doing it so don't say i'm not. I can't say I invited my real friends because most are my age and not into nintendo, but I do advertise on random places

    Oh and jizz has different meanings(slang), it's not just sex related.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:13 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:It's my job and i'm going to do it, if connor tells me to not do it, I won't but until then I will enforce the rules,I say connor because he is running this for now.

    I have advertised and people do come but they don't stay, I have been advertising since I joined and that is why it also was my job. I did get some to return but they just did for a day or two, but I'm still doing it so don't say i'm not. I can't say I invited my real friends because most are my age and not into nintendo, but I do advertise on random places

    Oh and jizz has different meanings(slang), it's not just sex related.


    Sorry buddy boy, but I think we've already established what context he used the word "j*zz" in.



    Now sit down.
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:16 pm

    Not as far as I have heard. If you mean as a sub for the s-missile, than yeah. Also, I was advertising as efficiently as possible, up until now.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 pm

    If you like to think about him talking about sex be my guest.

    Now before all of you get exited, jizz is also used as "stuff", it has nothing to do with sex(this meaning), it is also used to replace the swear word sh**(not talking about the sexual meaning), and yes it also means that ^.

    Yes we established what context it was used in, but different meanings of jizz could have been used on that context, not just the kind you enjoy to use.

    Now sit down and think before you try to school someone older than you.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

    Challenge Accepted





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 am

    Challenge Failed. Case Closed.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 am

    Objection... Jizz is like chizz in some ways. But yeah, totally sex related word.

    So anyways.

    ... Derp, interesting birthday for Danny, isn't it



    no
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 pm

    Yes, rather.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 pm

    Im seriously not gonna repeat everything I just said last time, just pretend xD



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Fluncher on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:13 pm

    This can be locked I suppose, everyone has said happy birthday. Oh, and happy birthday. Wink

    /Fluncher'd



    I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99


    Sponsored content

    Re: Happy Birthday Danny!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am