Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Share
    avatar
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Bramblefang on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Which do you think is better and why?



    Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game


    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 pm

    I would keep it, at least for a while.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 am

    Lol, sorry Jeff, but I can't believe that you either don't know, or are oblivious too, the fact that it was sarcasm. That seems like something one of lower intellect would do.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 am

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Lol, sorry Jeff, but I can't believe that you either don't know, or are oblivious too, the fact that it was sarcasm. That seems like something one of lower intellect would do.

    I knew it was sarcasm...I just get...angry sometimes when people talk to me like that.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:I would keep it, at least for a while.



    Eh, I guess to jack the value.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 pm

    Skittles wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:I would keep it, at least for a while.



    Eh, I guess to jack the value.

    Yeah exactly for that reason, unless it backfires!



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 pm

    Lol. Then you would just break it tongue
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am

    Haha yeah I problaby would.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 pm

    I'd be like that movie "Office Space"
    avatar
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Okami on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:55 am

    I like MW3 better. It's too similar to MW2, I don't think they changed it up enough, but it's still fun. BF3 is fun and while MW3 has okay graphics, BF3 has AMAZING graphics, but I like CoD gameplay better.
    Also, David, the maps are sposed to be like that. And not all of them are, like Dome.
    It really depends on what you prefer as a gamer, BF3 and MW3 are much more different than I would've thought.

    Also, on the off topic note of Xbox and PS3, I personally still prefer PS3, and I have a Xbox and a PS3.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 pm

    Kiba wrote:I like MW3 better. It's too similar to MW2, I don't think they changed it up enough, but it's still fun. BF3 is fun and while MW3 has okay graphics, BF3 has AMAZING graphics, but I like CoD gameplay better.
    Also, David, the maps are sposed to be like that. And not all of them are, like Dome.
    It really depends on what you prefer as a gamer, BF3 and MW3 are much more different than I would've thought.

    Also, on the off topic note of Xbox and PS3, I personally still prefer PS3, and I have a Xbox and a PS3.



    Well I know its after WW3 but it still has colorless, lack O fun maps that are crap. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    xLight
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Christmas <3
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 73

    PS3

    Post by xLight on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

    yeah PS3 is better i rather have it than xbox360, also PSN is free and I prefer it for my shooters and games.



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:00 pm

    I agree I think PS3 is better. Even if you say MW3 is crap I still think its fun to play it and I dont think it is crap.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Netko (Con1)
    Spiny
    Spiny

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : The mod who is awake here when you guys are still asleep there.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 159

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Netko (Con1) on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:42 pm

    BF3- Got good sized maps, balanced weapons, no annoying killstreaks, drivable vehicles(You can be the airstike with the jets) More teamwork based and less on K/D's....... I played a bit of MW3 Online.........all I can say is, its the same with new maps, nuff said. MW3 only wins with its campain...... BF3 for Online.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

    Eh, I don't care for the X-Box style of the control format on the controller. I pefer the PS3 control better than the X-Cube. And I like how PS3 gets Castle Crashers!


    Last edited by Whitemoon on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It wouldnt let me delete the post)
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm

    Whitemoon wrote:Eh, I don't care for the X-Box style of the control format on the controller. I pefer the PS3 control better than the X-Cube. And I like how PS3 gets Castle Crashers!
    I deleted it....It doesnt make a difference to me. But h I guess so.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

    Lolz. Thanks for that there Louis
    avatar
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by shadowspark2 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:50 pm

    They are two completely different games, and it all depends on personal opinion. In my opinion they both suck because there is no twist to what they do. Everything in both games have been done before. That's why I've been playing single-player games recently.(By recently I mean November 11 -- Skyrim)
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm

    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually liked MW3. It was the only half-decent CoD game I've ever played. They've updated the graphics, improved gameplay, made the story more interesting, and introduced and new, better leveling system.


    I haven't yet played BF3, which I'm going to do right now.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:35 pm

    I heard that game is gay
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:51 pm

    Yeah me too.....and shadow yeah this question is asking for our opinions...Skyrim is boring i have tried it but just an opinion...I have played both and I like MW3 better...but im not saying BF3 is not good.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

    I just started playing BF3 and my god, can't believe how *** the graphics are. Some of the textures look like they're from bloody Quake 3. I've seen better graphics in games from 2005!
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

    So are you like some kinda of graphic natzi?
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:19 pm

    Why play something that has horrible graphics? I wold rather play something with better.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:21 pm

    Naw I was talking to Jeff, buts its always good to come clean:P
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 pm

    I was kind of answering why he would care about graphics.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:16 pm