Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
 
FCSNAKE (3495)
 
Applejack (3141)
 
Kotaru (3029)
 
Hero (2937)
 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
 
Bramblefang (1725)
 
Okami (949)
 
Fluncher (908)
 
Whitemoon (785)
 

    Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Share
    avatar
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Bramblefang on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

    Which do you think is better and why?



    Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game


    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:29 pm

    I hate Battlefeild 3 because it has bad gameplay, as I have heard. And I've played MW3 and the graphics (even though I'm not a graphic cridit) thy were all to blened together and bland....Neutral
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:48 am

    It's critique, bro. And I didn't like MW3, but I also haven't played Battlefield 3 yet either, so I really can't say





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Kotaru on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:01 pm

    Well since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox, I don't know about the others, but they can as well. MW3 was alright it was just like the Second one, but the Game play was alright. As for Battlefield 3, they seemed to take things from MW2 and put it in the game. So to be honest both games (In my Opinion) Get a 8 in a half.



    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

    I heard they both suck. I haven't played either yet, but I'm sure I'll prefer BF3.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:39 pm

    Kotaru wrote:Well since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox, I don't know about the others, but they can as well. MW3 was alright it was just like the Second one, but the Game play was alright. As for Battlefield 3, they seemed to take things from MW2 and put it in the game. So to be honest both games (In my Opinion) Get a 8 in a half.



    PS3 is the same gameplay as X-Box so when you said that "since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox" its the same as PS3.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 pm

    Skittles wrote:
    Kotaru wrote:Well since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox, I don't know about the others, but they can as well. MW3 was alright it was just like the Second one, but the Game play was alright. As for Battlefield 3, they seemed to take things from MW2 and put it in the game. So to be honest both games (In my Opinion) Get a 8 in a half.



    PS3 is the same gameplay as X-Box so when you said that "since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox" its the same as PS3.

    But what your forgetting is that MW3 is not on the PS3, only on the X-Box(pc too), and if you notice some games have better graphics in one system than the other..so not the same..Oh and I play X-box too...



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:
    Skittles wrote:
    Kotaru wrote:Well since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox, I don't know about the others, but they can as well. MW3 was alright it was just like the Second one, but the Game play was alright. As for Battlefield 3, they seemed to take things from MW2 and put it in the game. So to be honest both games (In my Opinion) Get a 8 in a half.



    PS3 is the same gameplay as X-Box so when you said that "since Jeff and I are the only ones, that actually play Xbox" its the same as PS3.

    But what your forgetting is that MW3 is not on the PS3, only on the X-Box(pc too), and if you notice some games have better graphics in one system than the other..so not the same..Oh and I play X-box too...




    Huh? Modern Warfare 3 is on PS3. It's on Wii, for God's sake.
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:29 pm

    Thank you Jeff. PS3 and Wii for the win.
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:35 pm

    Skittles wrote:Thank you Jeff. PS3 and Wii for the win.


    Yeah, except they suck Wink
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 pm

    I'm not sure if it has come out in my state then, because there are only xbox, and I was told that MW3 has not come out for the PS3, only xbox.

    The PS3 doesnt suck, I agree with the Wii.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 pm

    Why do you hate the Wii?
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Kotaru on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Skittles wrote:Thank you Jeff. PS3 and Wii for the win.


    Yeah, except they suck Wink

    Once again Jeff you had made a very Wise Selection!



    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

    Kotaru wrote:
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Skittles wrote:Thank you Jeff. PS3 and Wii for the win.


    Yeah, except they suck Wink

    Once again Jeff you had made a very Wise Selection!



    No wrong agian. tongue
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

    I dont think the Wii is very good, specially on war games...maybe on other kinds it is..



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 pm

    Jeff, don't be an elitist, it's annoying. Anyway, I played it on the X-Box, and it sucked. Well it's not good if you take graphics into consideration, but I like it, plus I totally own people on Multi-player who usually play PS3 or X-Box because they can't aim.





    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Jeff, don't be an elitist, it's annoying. Anyway, I played it on the X-Box, and it sucked. Well it's not good if you take graphics into consideration, but I like it, plus I totally own people on Multi-player who usually play PS3 or X-Box because they can't aim.


    *sprays your profile with elitism*

    Now, now, my child, you blame me for my opinion, yet you are biased against my "elitism", which happens to be my opinion. Thus, you are being elitist against the elitists' opinion. Is that correct? Hahaha! Well, yes, I think it is. Quite the contradiction, now isn't it my child? (Notice how I used "now" as a transition in the previous sentence. I would like to point this out to you beforehand so you won't incompetently try to use such a thing to counter my next argument which I shall explain to you next. As a matter of fact, don't even try to argue my next point in the slightest.)

    And you also incorrectly used a comma to separate two complete thoughts, you incompetent piece of windbaggery. Must you be lectured in grammar yet again?



    HAHAHAHAHA, YES, YOU CAN START A STATEMENT WITH "AND". YES, YES, YES!



    I'M NOT GOING INSANE AT ALL!


    PLEASE HELP ME.


    NO, I DO BELIEVE I AM NOT GOING INSANE.


    AH YES, IT IS 9:40. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TIME IT WILL BE WHEN I'M DONE TYPING THIS GLORIOUS AND MASTERFUL EXHIBIT OF WRITING, BUT YOU PEASANTS SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL THAT A NOBLE SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD EDIT THIS POST TO POINT OUT THAT I FOUND IT QUITE HILARIOUS HOW I FINISHED OFF MY ARGUMENT WITH A SINGLE SENTENCE EVEN THOUGH I USED AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH TO ALLUDE TO IT. VERY ANTI-CLIMATIC, ISN'T IT? NOT THAT YOU SERFS WOULD UNDERSTAND ANY FORM OF WRITING TECHNIQUE REMOTELY EQUAL TO THE GREATNESS OF SAID WRITING TECHNIQUE....ACTUALLY, I'M NOT SURE YOU PEOPLE ARE EVEN LITERATE. ANYWAYS, GOODBYE.


    I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO URGE OTHER NOBLES SUCH AS CONNOR NOT TO DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I HAD TO PUT O' SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IT.


    And now I will contribute to this thread so it is guaranteed not to be deleted. I heard that aiming is better in Call of Duty, so it might be easier to play it on the inferior Wii console and such.



    AND YES, YES, YOU CAN USE CAPITAL LETTERS AS MUCH AS ONE WOULD LIKE. THIS IS A MOST DELIGHTFUL EXAMPLE OF CREATIVE LICENSE!
    avatar
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Kotaru on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm

    Skittles wrote:
    Kotaru wrote:
    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Skittles wrote:Thank you Jeff. PS3 and Wii for the win.


    Yeah, except they suck Wink

    Once again Jeff you had made a very Wise Selection!



    No wrong agian. tongue

    No. Except you are very wrong. You don't know how to tell good gaming. Razz



    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

    It's fun seeing you little girls bicker over punctuation. It also amuses me how you kids try to impress each other with your fail intellect, while doing it wrong yourselves'.(i.e. A run-on sentence).

    Please girls calm your PMS.

    Seriously on a Cod thread....

    So back to the Internet!

    CoD is better than Battlefield. I'm not saying Battlefield is not a good game, I just think CoD is better. There's a video called Call of Duty vs. Battlefield and it's kind of cool.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:It's fun seeing you little girls bicker over punctuation. It also amuses me how you kids try to impress each other with your fail intellect, while doing it wrong yourselves'.(i.e. A run-on sentence).

    Please girls calm your PMS.

    Seriously on a Cod thread....

    So back to the Internet!

    CoD is better than Battlefield. I'm not saying Battlefield is not a good game, I just think CoD is better. There's a video called Call of Duty vs. Battlefield and it's kind of cool.




    The funniest thing of all was that my post was a joke, but some people with failing reading comprehension can't understand that! Isn't this what people like you call...an EPIC FAIL?


    Actually, I think the biggest failure of all was your indirect claim to intellect. You even attempt to resort to pathetic PMS jokes to prove to yourself that your argument is valid. Thank you, FC, for yet another display of your "intellect".

    I wonder where you go to school. It must be a good place to improve your... "intellect".



    Back on topic, I may actually now prefer CoD, because FCSNAKE, clearly a being with so much "intellect", likes it.


    HAHAHAHAHA



    But yeah, I heard Battlefield has a horrible story mode, so I may actually prefer CoD for once.
    avatar
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:Jeff, don't be an elitist, it's annoying. Anyway, I played it on the X-Box, and it sucked. Well it's not good if you take graphics into consideration, but I like it, plus I totally own people on Multi-player who usually play PS3 or X-Box because they can't aim.


    *sprays your profile with elitism*

    Now, now, my child, you blame me for my opinion, yet you are biased against my "elitism", which happens to be my opinion. Thus, you are being elitist against the elitists' opinion. Is that correct? Hahaha! Well, yes, I think it is. Quite the contradiction, now isn't it my child? (Notice how I used "now" as a transition in the previous sentence. I would like to point this out to you beforehand so you won't incompetently try to use such a thing to counter my next argument which I shall explain to you next. As a matter of fact, don't even try to argue my next point in the slightest.)

    And you also incorrectly used a comma to separate two complete thoughts, you incompetent piece of windbaggery. Must you be lectured in grammar yet again?



    HAHAHAHAHA, YES, YOU CAN START A STATEMENT WITH "AND". YES, YES, YES!



    I'M NOT GOING INSANE AT ALL!


    PLEASE HELP ME.


    NO, I DO BELIEVE I AM NOT GOING INSANE.


    AH YES, IT IS 9:40. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TIME IT WILL BE WHEN I'M DONE TYPING THIS GLORIOUS AND MASTERFUL EXHIBIT OF WRITING, BUT YOU PEASANTS SHOULD FEEL GRATEFUL THAT A NOBLE SUCH AS MYSELF WOULD EDIT THIS POST TO POINT OUT THAT I FOUND IT QUITE HILARIOUS HOW I FINISHED OFF MY ARGUMENT WITH A SINGLE SENTENCE EVEN THOUGH I USED AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH TO ALLUDE TO IT. VERY ANTI-CLIMATIC, ISN'T IT? NOT THAT YOU SERFS WOULD UNDERSTAND ANY FORM OF WRITING TECHNIQUE REMOTELY EQUAL TO THE GREATNESS OF SAID WRITING TECHNIQUE....ACTUALLY, I'M NOT SURE YOU PEOPLE ARE EVEN LITERATE. ANYWAYS, GOODBYE.


    I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO URGE OTHER NOBLES SUCH AS CONNOR NOT TO DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I HAD TO PUT O' SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IT.


    And now I will contribute to this thread so it is guaranteed not to be deleted. I heard that aiming is better in Call of Duty, so it might be easier to play it on the inferior Wii console and such.



    AND YES, YES, YOU CAN USE CAPITAL LETTERS AS MUCH AS ONE WOULD LIKE. THIS IS A MOST DELIGHTFUL EXAMPLE OF CREATIVE LICENSE!
    Lol, kind sir, it is you who has mispoken, as I have not done anything to say I, or anything I use is better in comparison to anything of yours, so that does not make me an elitist, silly child.
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:It's fun seeing you little girls bicker over punctuation. It also amuses me how you kids try to impress each other with your fail intellect, while doing it wrong yourselves'.(i.e. A run-on sentence).

    Please girls calm your PMS.

    Seriously on a Cod thread....

    So back to the Internet!

    CoD is better than Battlefield. I'm not saying Battlefield is not a good game, I just think CoD is better. There's a video called Call of Duty vs. Battlefield and it's kind of cool.




    The funniest thing of all was that my post was a joke, but some people with failing reading comprehension can't understand that! Isn't this what people like you call...an EPIC FAIL?


    Actually, I think the biggest failure of all was your indirect claim to intellect. You even attempt to resort to pathetic PMS jokes to prove to yourself that your argument is valid. Thank you, FC, for yet another display of your "intellect".

    I wonder where you go to school. It must be a good place to improve your... "intellect".



    Back on topic, I may actually now prefer CoD, because FCSNAKE, clearly a being with so much "intellect", likes it.


    HAHAHAHAHA



    But yeah, I heard Battlefield has a horrible story mode, so I may actually prefer CoD for once.

    lol and mine wasn't a joke?

    Yeah, I agree PMS is not funny, I'm sorry if I insulted you or anyone.

    I guess it could be called an epic fail, but I don't use it at all so you can decide on that ^

    I don't know how you can make this an arguement, clearly I wasn't in your dispute.I guess you like to make anything an arguement. I was just commenting on your stupidity. Writing about anothers incompetence, while making the same mistake.

    Talk about reading comprehension!

    I see you discovered a new word, good for you! Your welcome. Oh and I'm not sure my school would be able to help you on improving your intellect, but there are special classes for that.(may cost you)

    I never said I had great intellect nor will I try to show it on the internet.(thanks)

    If I do get to play Battlefield, It would be fun if it was actually better than CoD, but seeing you just said that, I guess CoD is better.



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:09 pm

    FCSNAKE wrote:


    Yeah, I agree PMS is not funny, I'm sorry if I insulted you or anyone.


    Trust me, I'm not offended XD I don't know why I would be anyway, considering I'm a guy
    avatar
    FCSNAKE
    Mouser
    Mouser

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : A raging fire becomes a dying ember!
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3495

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by FCSNAKE on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:
    FCSNAKE wrote:


    Yeah, I agree PMS is not funny, I'm sorry if I insulted you or anyone.


    Trust me, I'm not offended XD I don't know why I would be anyway, considering I'm a guy

    Yeah that was part of the joke in my first post,

    I also said anyone because there could be someone who does.

    Finally, Did anyone get MW3 signed by the creators?



    I are Have confusion!



    "I became a criminal because I did not want to become a victim"
    "I turned to a life of crime because i came from broken families"
    avatar
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Whitemoon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:02 pm

    ^ No I did not. Even if I did I would sell it.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 am