Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Hey guys, my great return

shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 678

Hey guys, my great return

Post by shadowspark2 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm back, but whoa! Michelle is banned? That's a bad welcome. I hope I didn't make you guys angry or something, but I've been so busy, I had to drop alot of free time and so I couldn't get on the website for awhile. Now I'll try to get on more though.
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Re: Hey guys, my great return

Post by Jeff9978 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Everyone is still very sexy.

I don't think we've met. I'm Jeff, formerly S-mod, now Admin. Joined around the time you left.
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Ahh, I see hello Jeff. I was formerly a News person, brought interesting articles and such, but alas I left.
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

Post by Kotaru on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 pm

"Hahaha!"

Puts a fake Mustache on.

"Why hello I think we never met before. My name is...Uhm....Jackson. The man that caused World Hunger!"
    shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Lol, Mario. I saw mustache and thought Mario. Then I looked back a bit through some old threads and found I was right.Wink
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Has a french Accent.

"No No! I do not know zis Mario, he thing you speak of, my Name is...Johnathan...Wi Wi!"

shadowspark2
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

Post by shadowspark2 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Lol, sure.

(In a cheap british voice)

And I'm the queen of England!
    Fluncher
    Derpy
    Derpy

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : I don't see no custom title.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 908

Post by Fluncher on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 am

Sparks, you do not want to know what happened with Michelle. On the other hand, yes everyone is still looking sexy, Jeff. So, welcome back! (If you want to know what happened with her please PM me and I will tell the story.)

I'm done with managing forums for now. If you want me, find me on PSN or Steam.
    PSN: Buchananchris
    Steam: Crankykong99

Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 am

"Well Nice to meet you Ms. Queen of England!"

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:29 am

Bad Romanian accent:

"What is of this maddness, Darkness?!"

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Altair smiled as Ulqi-chan made her way in the conversation, and Altair smiled and began to speak to the young Women. "Well look who it is!" He smiled and waved to his old friend. Waiting for a response from a very old friend.

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Returning the genuine smile, Ulqi waved back as she walked toward her old friend. As she stopped in front of the taller person, she blinked. "Indeed so," she replied, crossing her arms as the grin changed into a smirk, "It's been some time...Darkie. Care to explain why I'm so annoyed at you? Possibly including to absence of roleplaying here?"

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:51 am

He couldn't help but smile at Ulqi's actions, and pat her on the shoulder. He showed a very large smile and looked at her in the eyes and saw nothing but hell inside. He smiled and began to speak as he let down his right arm, "Well I don't really know exactly. Everyone has been going inactive, I'm just glad there is at least one person alive on this site. Then I would of left and made my own Legacy on my own." He began to smile and turned around looking at the Setting sun. "Such a beauty."

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

"Completely understandable, dearest Darkness," Ulqi replied, her green eyes softening as she turned in unison with her long-time friend. "And yes indeed...very...cunning."
    Her smile slowly faded as she the sun gradually dipped behind the snowy mountain range. "In any case, I found another community of roleplaying. But I'd like to roleplay with you again sometime, Darkie. But the question is...Are you game?"
    She glanced back at the male, shifting her weight onto her other side.

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:57 pm

[Sorry for the late post. PM, me the site I'll join]

Kotaru turned around an smiled as she shifted her wait, he walked by her, and showing a little smile, and said with a happy tone. "Well tell me where to go. I will meet you there my good friend." He pecked her on the cheek, and walking away with his eyes as pure as hell itself.

[Oh yeah if you think I keep changing my Siggie I'm not it automatically changes]

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 am

"That's just it," Ulqi sighed, turning away from him, The site I joined is very sophisticated. They don't like spelling errors, everything you post in the In Character Sections must be over 200 words, you have to create your own character that actually is able to be roleplayed. You cannot use a character that surpasses their limits. There are many rules to follow, Darkness."
    The pale skinned beauty shook her head. "I had to enter my character twice just to get her accepted."
    The green eyes of the Arrancar closed. "I don't want you to go through all of that just for me."

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:14 am

"Just 200?" He smiled and laughed a little bit. "The site I was on my dear friend, they make you type at least 300, Minimum I type at least 700 a day. I'll show you a little bit of what I type. Also I don't make that much spelling errors with my Grammar, except when I'm in a rush to do something. Now what is this site so I can go with my good friend?" He smiled and turned around hoping for an answer.

Spoiler:
    Red Text: Kasute
    Bold Text: Inuzaka Student
    Blue Text: Kasute's Mother

The young boy was running through the Academy panting as if he was being chased for his life. He looked back and forward again and again, as he flew through the doors of the Academy he tripped and fell on his face. He jumped up as quick as he can, and proceeded to run again. He looked back and saw a large dog running after him, Kasute opened his eyes wide and looked forward at the Large fence Guarding the Academy. He jumped the fence but the dog jumped the fence as well. When he landed the dog bit his right leg, and got a good grip on it, and wouldn't let go. Then three boys came running out of the Academy, the middle boy yelled at the dog, "Don't let him go Boy! We're going to beat him to a pulp for messing with us." The young child looked at his Bleeding leg and he managed to grab his Katana on his back. He hit the dog on the head with his Sheath until it let go, as the dog whined and ran off towards the Inuzaka child Kasute jumped on a tree and was out of site. "That was a close one. They where all stronger then me, I would of had no chance of beating neither of them." He jumped from tree to tree until he made it to an alley.

He collapsed and looked at his Bleeding leg, he moved his hand over it and closed his eyes thinking of where he was at. As he was thinking he heard a furious voice on the other end of the Alley way. "You thought you can lose us did you?" Kasute opened his eyes and looked at the Three boys he saw earlier, and he froze with no movement. The Inuzaka child pointed to Kasute, and the boys dog ran at Kasute with sharp teeth that can tear through skin, He preformed fast hand signs, and blew out a little fireball, to keep the dog busy. He run up the building, and was running on the roofs of the Village people's houses. He managed to lose them for a moment, but as he looked back he saw that all four of them had gotten on the roofs and continued to chase him. As he was about to jump to the next building his Leg had cramped up from to much blood loss. He fell off of the roof of the House and fell down to the Alley Way below. He hit the ground and he tried to limp away, but he had already passed out. The three boys landed in front of the Collapsed boy. They all smiled and walked away laughing.

Kasute opened his eyes slowly, and saw that the sun had already went down, and he was sure to get beaten up from thugs that lurk in the Alley Ways. He picked up his Katana and limped out of the Alley way looking left and right, and on each side is Pure darkness, and there is a possibility that he may be beat for the cloths on his back. He limped and felt how much blood he had lost, he managed to make it to Downtown in one piece. He then fell to the ground breathing hard, and his Katana laying right Beside him. The boy got up this time and couldn't walk on his right leg, he hopped on one leg until he reached his mother's shop which was closed. He looked at the closed shop and continued to hop until he saw his House, as he hopped he fell down and caught himself, he jumped up and then started to run, as he ran he was thinking hard about a topic he had been thinking about since he turned Thirteen. "When am I going to unlock my Bloodline, all the other children are beating me up because I never unlocked it." He managed to see his house. He jumped into his room from his Open window, as he laid down he heard his mother yelling downstairs, he just took his shoes off, and laid in the dark staring at the sky from his window.

The next morning he woke up, his leg hurt he limped downstairs and found his mother sleeping on the couch, with a Katana in her hand. He limped over and took the Katana, and looked at it closely, he noticed that the Katana had an Uchiha symbol on the handle. The boy was astonished at the fine Craftsmanship of the blade, as he withdrew the blade his mothers eyes shot open and grabbed Kasute's neck, and his mother had and she looked thirsty for blood. Kasute opened his eyes wide as he saw that his Mother had Three Tomoes in her eyes, Kasute's eyes started to close slowly, and he dropped the Katana on the floor making the blade go back in it's Sheath. His mother gasped, and dropped Kasute, she grabbed him by the back and laid him on the couch. After a few minutes went by he opened his eyes, and he saw his mother sitting across from him with he face in he hands crying. He opened his mouth slowly and he spoke faintly, "Mom. I'm alright, but before you hug me until I pass out again why where your eyes pure red like that?" His mother then lifted up her face from her hands, and she ran to hug her son, but she listened to his Demands and sat down right Beside him looking at him, thinking of what he asked her.

She said with a sad voice. "My son I need to show you something. Your father wanted me to show you this when you where old enough, come fallow me into your Fathers training room." She then directed him into the training area under the house. Kasute looked at the Katana in his Mother's right hand. As the two went downstairs he looked at all the training dummies, and at the pictures on the walls. Kasute looked at a picture, and he thought he saw himself in the picture, but it was his father as a Teenager. He opened his eyes wide, as he saw that his father looked just like him. His mother smiled as she saw what his father looked like when he was his age. She then said with a calm voice as she closed the door behind them. "Your father told me that when you Turned thirteen he would help you unlock your Bloodline, but he died when your turned five, your father wrote me a letter before he died on his mission. He asked me to help you unlock your bloodline, since I'm your only Family member that's still alive to this day. Now the first thing you must do is, Imagine yourself in a room with four doors. Each one of them has a symbol on it that you never seen before. You must choose the right door, and find your Bloodline inside you." His mother said sitting on the floor waiting for her son.

Kasute listened to each word, and sat down across from her, and closed his eyes. He imagined himself in a Room with four doors. It was pure white in the room, and the four doors had weird Symbols on them, as he floated towards the Door that had a sun symbol on it he heard a very faint voice, "Trust in your heart. Choose the door that seems correct to you. Now go my son make me and your Father proud." The voice came and left like a Lost soul. Kasute put his right hand on the Door that had the Sun symbol, and started to turn it, he then stopped halfway and turned around. He saw three other doors, on with a moon Symbol, one with a Lightning symbol, and the last one with a Fire symbol. Then the voice came once again like a fog. "Look beyond the door my son you will see the true way....." The voice vanished, and kasute looked at each door, his soul was attracted to the Door with the Fire symbol, he walked in front of the door, and turned the door with a slow movement, and opened it slowly.

The door opened slowly, and it flew open, and the young boy flew in, as if he was pushed by a large man. The door closed behind him, and closed, the boy saw a large Uchiha Symbol on the wall. He walked closer to it, and put his hand on it, and closed his eyes. The voice came one last time like a rolling fog, "When you think you found it, concentrate your Chakra to your eyes, and let that Chakra explode like a large fireball. As the boy felt the Chakra flow through him like a Raging Fire, He opened his eyes, and from within his eyes, one Tomoe was in each eye. He saw the Chakra flow through all Living things around him, he was excited, and afraid of what he was seeing. He blinked and the Tomoes in his eyes Vanished. He stood up, shaking and walked towards his room smiling taking one of his Fathers pictures, as he went in his room he laid down and heard his mother come in. She came in smiling, laying something right beside him on his bead. "Your father wanted me to give this to you, before he died, I thought this would be a good time to give it to you." She left leaving his father's Katana beside him as he slept.

This is an example of what I type a day. I don't expect you to read the whole thing but just to show you.

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 pm

(Lol, I did anyway. c: Coolio!!)

Ulqi blinked her green cat-slit eyes at him once, twice, now three times. Her eyes slowly wandered to her feet, and a long sigh escaped from her thin, licorice lips. "If you insist..."
    "The site is called 'Souls RPG. It is mainly based on wolves and other canines. It takes place after 1980 where, in that timeline, an experiment during the Cold War turned out very wrong, making the whole human race wipe out. However...the canines thrived.
    I certainly don't want to spoil it all for you...So you might want to start up on your research."

She slowly stuffed her hands in her pockets, "My character's name is Evane das Zas'parsus. I haven't got as many posts as I had hoped, but that is mainly because I'm relatively new to that site. So don't think I slack...Because we both know how I am about roleplays."
    Cifer turned her back on him. "In other news...I've still been writing novels and such. I assume that you still have my Fanfiction page to view them?"

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Post by Jeff9978 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh god, animal RPGS
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

Post by Kotaru on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

He smiled and walked away with only a few words to say, before he made his Journey to a new place. "Well sounds like a cool place. If you ever want an Intense RPG site, then you should check out "Ninpocho Chronicles". If you can read a few of my posts, you might like it. This is my profile: "Kasute Manake - [Leaf Demon]" He began to walk to the large field he had been looking at for some time. "I do remember so don't worry."

Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Jeff9978 wrote:Oh god, animal RPGS

Heck yes Beware of Arccie

---

"I may consider it...If I ever get into Naruto and all of that mess. We both know how I'm in love with Dragonball Z...and Bleach. I won't get separated from them very easily."
    A soft smile reached her lips as she turned and began to walk away from her old friend. "And please do refrain from all that 'friendly kisses' crap you do. Grimmjow is getting fed up with it."
    Ulqi pointed her index finger out in the empty air as she mouthed "Garganta". A few seconds later, a large black void appeared and the Arrancar flashed a peace sign to the male. Without another word, she bounced into the void as it slowly began to close.

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:43 am