Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Lithium

Poll

Favourite School Term?

[ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : -Newest Vocaloid Edition-
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 134

Lithium

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Set in Japan 2011.
    "It's an every day school in Japan, or is it? Every now and then the Students of 3A experience "Mysterious goings on". But apart from the odd Dea- I mean party (^//^), everything is normal! Yeah...Normal"

Rules:
    Okay listen up everyone coz these are important! I mean REAL IMPORTANT!
    -Post in Paragraphs. No maximum, but it's got to be over 5 sentances at least per post!
    -No *Enter action*, got to be like this: "Foxxie sat at her desk and started to draw a badger"
    -No swearing unless needed completely! >.< I mean it! I'll get you!
    -No sex at all! If there is my badger will give you an STD!
    -Character Posts-oops, that's next!

Characters:
    Here is what I expect at the minimum for an OC!
    Name:
    Role: Student or Teacher (Your in 3A either way)
    Background: A short History of your character!
    *Any additional info

for already made characters just say what your name is and where your from (Game, anime, etc.)

I can't stress enough that this RP is completely random and free to all! Here is an example Character Post.

(This will be my character!)
    Name: Foxxie
    Role: Student
    Background: Foxxie is a loud girl who likes to express herself through drawing. She is random and has a pet Badger named Badgy. She's not very bright, but she is dumb either! She used to be quiet until she became Class 3A President this current Year.
    Appearance: Light Red Hair, dipped Blonde (Basically, the bottom of her hair is blonde), Likes to wear a cowgirl hat.

Get the idea?

It's a character post then start. Please don't double post, if you want a bump, PM me and i'll bump it! 'Kay? Let the RP Begin!

=MAJOR EDIT=

Decided the RP shall no longer be random, and have a mysterious/sci-fi/horrorish effect. As the first 3 pages lead to believe that it is more serious than random.

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Re: Lithium

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm

"Is this a syndrome, or a gift?"

"How do we even know what the intentions of these entities are. They could try to be telling us something."
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm

"If it's a gift," Cheriko said slowly, "I hate it. I hate all of it."
    She looked out her window to a now dark sky. "And he...I mean, the very unusual event that happened...Just...took it all away. I still can't believe how it happened."

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

"You'd better start talking, Cheriko. You obviously know much more than you're telling me."
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Cheriko sighed. "...No." she stated defiantly. "I won't."
    She left the room and went to the kitchen. Against everything she knew, she curled up in the corner of the kitchen and sighed again. Why? she asked herself. Why is this happening to me, of all people? I am a Saiyan warrior, not a mental doctor. In fact, why am I even on this Planet? Why did Veggi-kun send me here, of all places? I'm too confused for this stuff...

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

"I've had enough of this nonsense.", Jeff stated coldly.

"As I've suggested many, many, times perhaps we should search the school for clues, seeing as you aren't willing to talk", Jeff yelled down the stairs.

EDIT: ROB IS GONE, SO WE SHOULD RESUME THE ROLEPLAY TOMMOROW
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Due to her superior hearing, Cheriko heard Jeff going on about searching for clues. She sighed once more, and closed her eyes.
    And then she did something she had not done in a while.
    She pressed the communication button on her scouter and attempted to reach the only other Saiyans alive. "...Vegeta? Are you there? It's...It's Cheriko. ...But I doubt you can hear me. Either way, if you get this message...Please, please help me. Come and get me off this wrenched place and take me back. I don't care what Frieza will do...Just take me back!"
    She kept her voice low so Jeff wouldn't hear, but loud enough so that if Vegeta was there, he would hear her.
    She waited a long time...With no response, as usual.
    She threw her scouter across the floor. Life sucks.

(EDIT: Understood, sir!!)

Last edited by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

no
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

Post by Kotaru on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 am

Sorry about the really late post I had some important things to do IRL. Well since I'll do this the real RP way. Since no one else knows how I'll just do it.

Name:Manake Kasute

Photobucket
    Made this myself, but this is what he would look like.

General Description: Kasute is five foot. kind of short, not really, he is like all the other kids, but he has some things about him that makes him a little different from the others. His eyes are pure red, his hair is pitch black, almost everything he wears is black. The thing that makes him a little different from the others is that his eyes are in Permanent sharingan form. The last thing that makes him a little different is he wears Bandages on his right, Arm, and bandages on his Left leg, from Childhood injuries.

Personality:He is pretty quiet most of the time, but when around his friends he is pretty outgoing. He really only cares about training, and when he asked a question, he answers without hesitation. When he is done with his training, he likes to walk around with some of his friends when they have some free time. When he nothing to do, he sometimes go out, and trains with his Friends. He loves to do Taijutsu, and hope to learn a little bit of Ninjutsu, when he joins the Academy.

History:Kasute lived in a farm with both his parents it was a little way from the Leaf Village. His mother worked all day long and Kasute delivered the good to the village, while his father did missions for the Village as a Jounin. He was badly injured due to one of his trips delivering some of the food, he was caught in the middle of a fire, and was badly burned on his left leg, and his right arm. He was not able to deliver for a while. After that, he had a happy life everything was okay for him, but as he was growing up he found out life with his parents was growing harder, and harder for him as well. His father was sent on a special mission, for the Leaf Village, but after some time passed he had not seen his father, until the messenger form the Leaf Village came and told the family the bad news. His mother was devastated, so they both moved to the Leaf Village, because of the attacks done to their little farm, They later on found a house, where both of them can live in. His mother loved and cared for Kasute, for most of his life, and his mother found job at a Restaurant. Kasute knew his father was dead so he promised himself to train, and hopes he can be accepted to the Academy and show is mother, and his father that he can take care of himself.

Blood Line: Uchiha

WC:433

I'll role play just Like NPC. First thing I'm gonna do is have sex with a Badger! {lol just playing around. I know it's against the rules.}

AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 am

(Accepted + shall edit when on laptop in a minute)

Foxxie could hear voices downstairs. She had been sleeping for the past few minutes, not dead. But she had been paralysed but it had passed quickly. Foxxie gathered up her energy and slowly made her way downstairs. Like she did at home, she peered round the corner to see the kitchen. Same house layout. She saw Cheriko, and walked towards her.

"You don't like it here?" Foxxie asked, over hearing Cheriko on the scouter. "Neither do I, but I can't just ring up some magical space alien to come down here and save me from it all!" Foxxie felt slightly superior right now. "If you want to go, and he does come, then go, but..." She paused. Feelings weighing her down. She knew what she wanted to say but she also knew, that Cheriko wouldn't take it seriously, and more of a joke. "What sort of friend would you be?"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 am

Cheriko scoffed. "One of the reasons I want to leave is because you always butt in to what I do!" she snapped. "You have absolutely no idea how hard it is for me whenever I have to leave the only one I truly cared about behind, and then come to some mud ball planet like this!!" And she stormed out of her own house.
    She flew off into the city after she put back on the scouter.
    "I don't care if she has it or not," she said to herself, "I'm not going to help her now."

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 am

Foxxie stood there. She turned slightly as Cheriko flew off and she smirked. Then her mind froze again. Was she having another flashback?

"Someones at the door Daddy!" Foxxie called out playfully.
    "Alright _______, I'll get it, you stay in here!" He replied, touching her nose as he did. Foxxie giggled and sat quietly in the corner, a finger to her lips. Her dad walked into the hallway and answered the door. "Can I help you?" There was no reply.
    "Put that thing away! W-Who are you?" The emotions in his voice were draining. He had died before he hit the floor. That bullet shot, or was it a bullet? Had tore his upper chest apart, like it exploded after it hit him. The footsteps carried on upstairs. Foxxie wandered into the hallway, she was to young to understand what had just happened.

Then a pink marker rolled down the stairs. Followed by a girl, dressed in a school uniform. As the girl reached the bottom of the stairs she looked Foxxie in the eyes, and raised a finger to her lips. Foxxie followed what the girl did and raised her own finger to her lips again. The figure gave a smile, if it could smile. And patted Foxxie on the head, then walked out of the house into the rain.

Foxxie had collapsed on the floor, another nosebleed again.
    "The...Same girl!" She exclaimed. "The same one from the bathroom!" Foxxie ran back upstairs and grabbed her bags and headed back to the school, she had to see the girl again, and she knew where she was. The bathroom.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:23 am

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
    "Bah, what is it now?" Cheriko asked, clicking her scouter.
    It was Foxxie.
    "...Her energy just flared...Veggi-kun said that's what happened during the flashes..."
    She furrowed her brow. "But I don't want to help her...But want this madness to end at the same time...Gah, stupid thoughts, go away!"

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 am

Foxxie ran along the sidewalk, dodging people as she did. She vaulted over a gate and ran into the school. Everyone was in class so it was quiet. Foxxie remained silent and walked along the hard corridor floor, towards the Girls bathroom. Like before, she heard crying in there. Foxxie was stronger this time, she opened the door to actually find herself crying. She looked in and saw a duplicate of herself.
    "Why did she hurt us?!" The duplicate hissed. Foxxie closed and locked the door behind her.
    "She doesn't understand you..." Foxxie explained. "But I do..." She was faking it, but she was putting on a good performance.
    "No...No you don't!" The figure turned to Foxxie and started changing shape, to Jeff, then to Cheriko, then do the girl Foxxie had been seeing.

"This is our true human form, although, that being said, were hardly human" The girl explained. "We came to this planet years ago, the goverment tried to hold us and say it was an experiment and nothing else. But we escaped. We came here looking for a form to take, and we found a little girl crying. At the time we had no form so we were invisible, but the girl was soon our vessel. After years of copying other systems, humans, we can change shape into anything we want" The 'alien' changed shape into Foxxie's father. "Isn't that right...Aya?" Foxxie froze.
    "Who the hell is Aya?!" She replied, fists clenched.
    "It's your true name, even you knew that you wern't called Foxxie at birth, it was a nickname we gave you" The creature or what ever it was, changed back into the shape of the girl.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:46 am

Cheriko watched Foxxie on her scouter. "So she understands now...That she's the only one still alive with that...gift," she thought aloud, going in her direction. "And yet...I still have it. But why? I thought Vegeta took it all away years ago. But can it really go away from the one receiving it?"
    She scowled as she landed in front of the school. She quietly stood outside the bathroom, watching Foxxie on her scouter, waiting for her next move. Those things...Are what terrorized the past of their victims, she thought, That being said, whenever my home planet was completely destroyed, that's when they took me by surprise. And now...When Foxxie-kun was a child...they took her, too. But how can she not remember it at all? I remembered my planet blowing up vividly.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 am

"You getting all this girl?" The girl asked Foxxie. Foxxie nodded slowly.
    "But go on..."
    "About what?" Foxxie scowled at the girl.
    "Why did you kill him? My father! WHY!?" Foxxie screamed. The schoolgirl giggled.
    "Your father was a monster working for Dr. Hazerow. He was a human monster. He was the one, who conducted experiments on us. He took a sample home with him, and it grew and grew. That sample...was me. I was the only living energy source of my kind, and he needed a source. So he took me home and conducted experiments on me. When he wasn't looking, I took the form of a fly, the only other living thing in area. However, because I was a young specimin I couldn't hold up for much longer, it was to complex. But then we found the girl. She was a simple body construction, just skin and bones, and a few organs here and there..."

"So you killed him why? He tried to help you didn't he?" Foxxie asked, now more curious than anything.
    "Well, your father certainly 'tried' to help us. If by help you mean split our body in half and pull out anything that was inside..."
    "You said you were invisible when you met the girl, how?" The schoolgirl nodded.
    "Ah, you listen well. After reforming into our original form we turn invisible for protection. A little bonus for us. But now here comes the good stuff. This body is old and to weak for me. I need a new body, and earlier, you seemed pretty willing-"
    Foxxie had unlocked the door and ran out, going to opposite way to the exit.

'She wants me. That's all she's ever wanted. Gotta keep running, gotta be some sort of weapon around here!'
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 am

Cheriko bounced off the wall and crossed her arms in front of the door. After a good deal of concentration, she was able to retain her gift...and heard everything that went on. That girl, Foxxie-kun...everything.
    And yet...Foxxie's case was far different than her own. Why was that? Maybe because her past was much different than hers?
    Or was it really? Her father was eliminated because of something along the lines of that.
    Cheriko didn't know what to make of this. How different were her and Foxxie really?
    She was a Saiyan. Her planet was destroyed.
    Foxxie was a human. Her father and her past were basically wiped out.
    So then why did Cheriko feel sorry...for the first time in years...for a human earthling?

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 am

Foxxie skidded round a corner, and felt whatever 'it' was, getting faster. She turned her head slightly, and saw a gigantic black claw heading straight for her face. Foxxie ducked and started running faster. She reached a flight of steps leading to the schools second floor. She jumped 3 steps at a time and rebounded off the wall and sprinted along the glass corridor, feeling the glass cracking beneath her feet. She reached the other side and turned again to see nothing. She gave a sigh of relief but was then struck by an ulmighty force sending her flying into a wall.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am

Cheriko rolled her eyes as she watched her. "Perfect," she muttered, then appeared by Foxxie. "Buraddorasuto!!" she screamed, and the red shield surrounded the two.
    She turned to Foxxie as she shadows bounced on the shield. "Having fun yet?" she asked.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 am

"Cheriko!" Foxxie exclaimed. She pointed at the giant shadow. "It's not going to hold that thing!" Foxxie closed her eyes.
    'Help me...' She asked, hoping for a response. Suddenly her hand lit up. A silver pole appeared in her hand. She felt a sure of energy flow through her body. 'W-What?!' Foxxie ignored her own thoughts and clenched the pole.

"I'm just starting to warm up!" She smirked up at Cheriko.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 am

Cheriko smirked. "You're getting better, but you're still far weaker than a Saiyan. In any case, I guess that...pole...will help you."
    She sneered, and broke the shield. "Show me your best, girl!!" she ordered, jumping away from Foxxie and the shadows. "If they fall to your feet at the end of this without me having to help, I'll teach you how to really get them out of your mind!"
    "NOW GO!!!"

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 am

Foxxie dodge rolled under the shadows first swipe at her. She appeared behind the shadow after rolling and jumped into the air and went to hit down on the creature but it had moved. Foxxie noticed and turned round and used the poll to block, before landing and running towards the wall. She rammed the pole into the wall and lept up on to it and launched herself over the shadow, this time confusing it completely and landing behind it. The pole appeared in her hand and Foxxie smirked. The creature turned round only to be met by a hit in the face.

Foxxie smirked and let the pole disappear. She turned to Cheriko.
    "How was that?!" She asked smiling. But the shadow wasn't dead. A claw appeared through Foxxie's chest. Foxxie looked down at the claw.
    "You put up a good fight..." The creature hissed before throwing Foxxie at the wall behind and showing it's attention to Cheriko.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 am

"Tch," Cheriko scoffed, "Weaker than I expected, but it'll do, Foxxie-kun." She turned her attention to the shadow. "As for you..."
    "You're history."
    She powered up a large green ki blast in her hand.
    "Uchū no suibotsu!" she yelled, and sent the ki blast upon the shadow.
    As the dust cleared, it was gone.
    She turned back to Foxxie. "You see what you must become now?" she asked. "I mean, even though you won't be as great as me, nor a worthy opponent, but you must...get stronger to beat them. Now, that injury isn't very pretty, either..."

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 am

"K-kinda...Dying!" Foxxie exclaimed, hardly being able to hear Cheriko: Even if she wanted to. She looked down at her stomach where a giant hole had formed. It was a through and through hole. Nothing inbetween. She could breath, but it was difficult. Luckily the shadow hadn't hit a fatal part of Foxxie's body.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:51 am

"Right, right, I can see," Cheriko muttered, grabbing onto Foxxie's arm. "Stay still, don't vomit," she ordered, then they both disappeared.
    They appeared again in the basement of Cheriko's house, which was full of electronic medical devices. She walked Foxxie over to the rejuvenation tank and put the oxygen mask on her. "Don't breathe this stuff in," she commanded, "The stuff that will heal you, I mean. It's toxic to internal organs if swallowed."
    She filled the tank up with the bluish healing liquid and watched.
    SHe had known from many experiences that that tank was very relaxing. All your muscles would just ease, and all the injuries you might of had would slowly disappear.
    It really did feel good.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:55 am

Foxxie followed orders, every single one of them. She didn't breath in. She wouldn't dare to. She could feel her body tingling all over: which to Foxxie was a sure sign it was working. She closed her eyes and continued to accept this new found pleasure. Soon enough her wounds were healed. She opened her eyes and felt down her stomach. It was whole. Fixed. Like magic.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 am

Cheriko pressed a button on the side of the tank and the bluish liquid evaporated from the tank. She opened the tank and pulled off the oxygen mask.
    "Feeling better?" she asked, tilting her head. "You better be. Because that was one of the weakest shadows they had to offer."

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 pm