Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Lithium

Poll

Favourite School Term?

[ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : -Newest Vocaloid Edition-
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 134

Lithium

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Set in Japan 2011.
    "It's an every day school in Japan, or is it? Every now and then the Students of 3A experience "Mysterious goings on". But apart from the odd Dea- I mean party (^//^), everything is normal! Yeah...Normal"

Rules:
    Okay listen up everyone coz these are important! I mean REAL IMPORTANT!
    -Post in Paragraphs. No maximum, but it's got to be over 5 sentances at least per post!
    -No *Enter action*, got to be like this: "Foxxie sat at her desk and started to draw a badger"
    -No swearing unless needed completely! >.< I mean it! I'll get you!
    -No sex at all! If there is my badger will give you an STD!
    -Character Posts-oops, that's next!

Characters:
    Here is what I expect at the minimum for an OC!
    Name:
    Role: Student or Teacher (Your in 3A either way)
    Background: A short History of your character!
    *Any additional info

for already made characters just say what your name is and where your from (Game, anime, etc.)

I can't stress enough that this RP is completely random and free to all! Here is an example Character Post.

(This will be my character!)
    Name: Foxxie
    Role: Student
    Background: Foxxie is a loud girl who likes to express herself through drawing. She is random and has a pet Badger named Badgy. She's not very bright, but she is dumb either! She used to be quiet until she became Class 3A President this current Year.
    Appearance: Light Red Hair, dipped Blonde (Basically, the bottom of her hair is blonde), Likes to wear a cowgirl hat.

Get the idea?

It's a character post then start. Please don't double post, if you want a bump, PM me and i'll bump it! 'Kay? Let the RP Begin!

=MAJOR EDIT=

Decided the RP shall no longer be random, and have a mysterious/sci-fi/horrorish effect. As the first 3 pages lead to believe that it is more serious than random.

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Re: Lithium

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Jeff let out a smile, the first sign he actually had any emotions. He continued to let out a slightly evil laugh, but quickly ceased. "Privacy is something you reserve for yourself, but try to destroy in others." "It's like a game almost. People are like chess pieces, but in the end...everyone loses. That is why you have to exploit people for your own benefit as long as possible."

'I sense a dark aura in our presence. I'm almost certain is you, and I'm determined to find out what exactly you are.", he said grimly.
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Foxxie died a little inside. Her cold, harsh words, pierced her soul. Foxxie tried to shake it off, but she couldn't, her eyes started filling up with tears. She turned away from them both to face the window, only to see what she saw in the corridor. She wiped her eyes, breathing heavily inbetween, and when she looked again it was gone. She resumed crying and felt confused about what she was seeing.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Cheriko couldn't help but laugh at this. This weak human thought he could actually explore her mind! Who did this guy think he was?
    "Good luck with that," she taunted, building up her mental defenses against his exploiting.
    As a Saiyan, mental capabilities were enhanced, so it would be much more difficult for Jeff to sense her emotions now. Ahh, the life of a Saiyan!
    But then she turned to Foxxie. Good job, Cheriko, first day of school and ya make a poor girl cry. Bad Cheriko. Baaaaaaaad Cheriko.
    Oh well, she thought, her own fault for believing her lies.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Foxxie heard Cheriko say something. Something about lies.
    "I don't believe my own lies!" Foxxie randomly blurted out. She had no idea what had come over her. She felt cold now, colder than before. She shook her head and sat down, head on the table, arms crossed, as if protecting her head.
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Jeff turned to Foxxie. "Are you truly upset about this?" You average people are so emotional sometimes. "Having recollections of your lonely past, are you?" " Don't even try to avoid me; you'll always fail", he said coldly. His voice sent out arctic chills across the room.

"As for you, Cheriko, I will find you eventually!", he said with a tad of anger, something completely unexpected from the likes of him.

Last edited by DarthSidious on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Cheriko turned to her, wide eyed. "How...How can you read my thoughts?!" she demanded. Her eyes were now enraged, her hands balled into fists.
    "Answer me, girl!!" she barked again. The first two people she meet can read her mind, no, her thoughts. She felt utterly defeated in her inner defenses. A soft growl escaped her throat as she thought about it.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 pm

"I-I" She started. She couldn't finish. "I-I don't know...I thought you said it aloud" Foxxie said, telling the honest truth.
    "It's the first time it's ever happened, if it did happen" This was strange though, Foxxie had never had this done before. And she wasn't some kind of super-human from another dimension, she was just a girl. Nothing different there.

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Jeff let out a chuckle. He thought to himself..."I suppose fate brought the 3 of us here, but what do I make of it?" "I don't know what to believe right now."

He then turned to Cheriko...

"Feeling defenseless, Cherkio? You must be enraged now! Your almighty inner defenses have been penetrated by an emotional school girl and a pathological loner!", he said, arrogantly taunting her.
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

"Emotional school girl?" Foxxie raised her head from the desk, her face had been flodded with tears that she didn't even know were there. She clenched her fists and glared at Jeff. "If I'm anything, I'm not a Emotional school girl. For all my life here at this school I've been class President and most popular girl in our year! So don't call me a Emotional School Girl"

What she was saying and how she looked didn't really back up her speech...

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'M A TARD!)
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Cheriko was still angry. "Bah! Stupid human! You're no help to me!"
    She stood up and put her hand up to the window. A small, purple ki blast formed in her palm, and shot from it. There was a small explosion, and a giant hole was where the ki blast hit. "Still think I'm not the average person?" she asked, glancing at Jeff. "Well congratulations, you're certainly right. If you want to see me, go follow me thoughts or something. I don't need weaklings like you."
    She hovered over her desk and burst through the window with a purple trail following her.
    These humans are just plain odd, she thought to herself.

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:31 pm

"Oh, Foxxie, you poor girl. I pity you. You're completely oblivious to your surroundings. You have no idea what's really going on in the world. Instead, you're held hostage in your own little fantasy land where you're loved by everyone to escape your sad, miserable, pathetic life before you were president!"

Jeff was shocked at the ki blast when it fired after his exchange with Foxxie. He smiled "I knew you weren't human, Cheriko...no normal human anyway. But then again, neither an I, and neither is Foxxie....."
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Well...this certainly was the most eventful first day of term. Foxxie shook her head and stood up, running into the corridor, heading to the girls bathroom. She needed some privacy, not a classroom full of gosiping school girls and some sort of alien-human thing.

As she reached the bathroom door, she already heard crying from within. She slowly opened the door to see the walls smeared with a pink liquid which read out 'READ OUR MINDS'. Foxxie shook her head and fell to the floor in pain.
    "Thought I got over this?" She cried out. She opened one eye and saw a girl walking towards her. She was fully black, like a shadow. Foxxie closed her eyes and everything had reverted, from the pink writing to the girl herself...
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Cheriko was confused. Very confused. Humans weren't supposed to have such powers. Or, at least, she wasn't told they were.
    "Why...Why are they so different?" she asked as she was flying through the clouds. "They're not any different than the rest of the population here. Maybe their power levels will reveal some stuff."
    She landed in front of her home and ran up to her room. On her nightstand was a purple scouter, capable of calculating the power levels of any object. She clicked it twice and zoned in on the school. She located Foxxie and Jeff...
    ...No, their power was average. Nothing special in strength. So what was it?!

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Surprisingly, Jeff was concerned for Foxxie. He ran to the bathroom and bashed the door open. He didn't care if it was the girls room. "Weird" things were going on and entry was warranted. He asked if she was alright....
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Foxxie wiped her tears and stood up. She turned on the taps to block out the sound of her crying. She then looked in the mirror and stared at herself.
    "Who am I?" Foxxie asked herself. Blood started falling from her nose. "Could this be from what just happened? An after effect?" Foxxie wasn't the type to be scared even in a situatiom like this. She was more curious than scared. She took out a tissue and held it against her nose.

She heard banging on the door, then it collapsed in to reveal Jeff. She turned away from him.
    "I'm fine..." Foxxie dropped the blood soaked Tissue on the floor and walked out.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Cheriko sat bewildered on her unmade bed for a good five minutes. Mind reading...It was a strange power. Both helpful and hurtful, what people thought was always changing. Did Foxxie possibly know about her past now? About...About Vegeta?!
    "No!" she shouted out loud. She can't know such a thing. But if she were to ask her...Cheriko would be rejected. No doubt the girl probably hated her now. And that Jeff guy...Truth be told, he was a bit creepy.
    She debated with herself for a long time, then finally made her decision.
    She would go back...and reluctantly apologize to Foxxie.
    Only to get this mind crap straightened out, of course. She would act like a friend for a while, only to burn her hopes to ashes in the end.
    A simple matter she had mastered long ago.
    She opened her window and zoomed back out, her scouter now securely on her face.

(By the way, info on a scouter can be found here.)

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"Cheriko flew away", Jeff said. "You can take your time cleaning yourself up, but we should find a hiding place and talk about this." 'I have a feeling Cheriko will be back soon; she'll have questions to answer." "Meet me at the cafeteria when you're done, Foxxie." "Nobody will be in there."
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm

"Fine..." Foxxie replied looking down. She felt her nose for more blood but round nothing. She watched Jeff leave then stood against the wall. And then she saw it. A pink marker pen coming rolling towards her. She froze. Her mind heard the hysterical laughter of a deranged child. Something that she rarely ever heard. She couldn't move, as much as she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to it. Something had hold of her, keeping her prisoner. Foxxie felt the grip of something hold her. Something big. She managed to build up enough force to escape from the bathroom. She then remembered what Jeff said, to go to the cafeteria. She made course for the Cafeteria, pretending what had just happened, never happened.
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Jeff saw Foxxie quickly rushing towards him. "What exactly happened in the bathroom?", he said. "I need to know the truth".
    "I think we may be in grave danger." "I think we may need that girl Cheriko's help. Hopefully she comes back soon.", Jeff said as he sighed.

"I sensed something else in that bathroom. It only seems to be targeting you for some reason. We need to keep this a secret between ourselves." 'No telling teachers or other kids, or parents."

Last edited by DarthSidious on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Cheriko was leaning on the wall farthest away from Foxxie, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Frowning, she pressed her scouter again, just in case it was another being earlier.
    Still the same.
    So it meant that mind reading or whatever that was is the only thing she could do.
    She remained motionless after her hand fell back to her side.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:01 pm

"I've honestly...got no idea..." Foxxi started. She went on to explain exactly what happened in there. From the Pink writing to the escape. She was still curious and wanted to duldge deeper into this matter. She was seeing things aswell, she kept major details of this hidden. Hidden well. She was seeing a young school girl, blue hair when she wasn't just a shadow, with Foxxie's current school uniform on.

Her lip was bleeding, which she was oblivious to, and her uniform was a mess.
    "Oh My!" she exclaimed, realizing her uniform was horribly un-tidy.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Cheriko quickly disappeared from where she was at and appeared again behind Foxxie. She tilted her head at her. "I see someone got into a fight or something," she noted aloud, her arms crossing once more. She pressed her scouter again to turn it off, and her eyes softened a bit.

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"This is rather disturbing....."

"All three of us may be in serious trouble, and maybe the entire school if we don't act quickly, but this entity seems to be most interested in you..."

"I suppose curiosity may be our greatest ally at the moment", Jeff said

Jeff told then told Cheriko Foxxie's story about the bathroom and the writings.

Jeff turned to Cherkio....."What do you make of this?" "Do you know anything about this, Miss Almighty?"
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm

"Hardly" Foxxie started. "I barely got away..." She looked at the ground, finally realizing her lip, she pressed er finger against it and smirked.
    "What? Did you think I was just a pretty little girl?" Foxxie giggled. She had no idea what she was, but she had to act like she had some idea. It was bound to come back to her eventually.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Cheriko turned away. "And this happened the day I appear here...right?" she asked Foxxie, ignoring her mind reading on Jeff. Not waiting for an answer, she answered her own question. "It's rather strange, really. The writing, the girl, everything. I don't know what to make of it. No one on the ship i was on had this madness. Maybe its a human thing."

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:40 pm