Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Lithium

Poll

Favourite School Term?

[ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : -Newest Vocaloid Edition-
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 134

Lithium

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Set in Japan 2011.
    "It's an every day school in Japan, or is it? Every now and then the Students of 3A experience "Mysterious goings on". But apart from the odd Dea- I mean party (^//^), everything is normal! Yeah...Normal"

Rules:
    Okay listen up everyone coz these are important! I mean REAL IMPORTANT!
    -Post in Paragraphs. No maximum, but it's got to be over 5 sentances at least per post!
    -No *Enter action*, got to be like this: "Foxxie sat at her desk and started to draw a badger"
    -No swearing unless needed completely! >.< I mean it! I'll get you!
    -No sex at all! If there is my badger will give you an STD!
    -Character Posts-oops, that's next!

Characters:
    Here is what I expect at the minimum for an OC!
    Name:
    Role: Student or Teacher (Your in 3A either way)
    Background: A short History of your character!
    *Any additional info

for already made characters just say what your name is and where your from (Game, anime, etc.)

I can't stress enough that this RP is completely random and free to all! Here is an example Character Post.

(This will be my character!)
    Name: Foxxie
    Role: Student
    Background: Foxxie is a loud girl who likes to express herself through drawing. She is random and has a pet Badger named Badgy. She's not very bright, but she is dumb either! She used to be quiet until she became Class 3A President this current Year.
    Appearance: Light Red Hair, dipped Blonde (Basically, the bottom of her hair is blonde), Likes to wear a cowgirl hat.

Get the idea?

It's a character post then start. Please don't double post, if you want a bump, PM me and i'll bump it! 'Kay? Let the RP Begin!

=MAJOR EDIT=

Decided the RP shall no longer be random, and have a mysterious/sci-fi/horrorish effect. As the first 3 pages lead to believe that it is more serious than random.

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Re: Lithium

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 am

Foxxie gasped for breath. She looked up at Cheriko.
    "I'm fine..." She turned away, embarressed about nearly dying to a weak shadow. "That was the first ever time I've been face to face with a shadow...And after finding out all the stuff I had before I ran...I wasn't focussed" She wasn't making up excuses, she was telling the truth. She held out her hand and the pole appeared.
    "What's with this thing?"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 am

Cheriko shrugged. "I have no idea," she admitted, "I didn't have anything like that the first time the shadows fought me. Maybe because your a human and weaker than a Saiyan the gift gave you protection?" she guessed.
    "In any case--"
    BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
    Cheriko turned around. "Wh-What is that?!" she asked aloud.
    She pressed her scouter twice.
    Her eyes narrowed.
    "....Foxxie, you might want to stay here," she hissed.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:13 am

Foxxie turned to Cheriko, hands behind her back, looking at the floor.
    "We friends yet?" She asked quietly. "I don't care...if you don't like me, But in the past few hours, you've looked out for me...And I'd like to say thanks...Thank you Cheriko" Foxie gave a weak smile. "I'll stay here then...but promise me you wont die?" Foxxie looked up at Cheriko, eyes wide open.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 am

Cheriko looked at the ground.
    "...You just don't listen, do you...?"
    She looked back at Foxxie.
    "If you must really try, then I want you to try and locate the Saiyan named Vegeta via your mind reading. Read his thoughts and find out where he is. If I'm right, you can see the past if you get into the right spot in his mind. Then...Then you will know why...I am who I am."
    She burst out of the basement and above her house.
    "....Oh...God...."
    Thousands, literally thousands of shadowy creatures surrounded her house. She scowled and cursed herself.
    "This will be fun, though," she smirked, then got into a battle stance.

(PS: If you do the mind thingy, I'll do the flashback for ya. c:)

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

Foxxie closed her eyes and focussed her mind, trying to remember how it happened last time.
    "Gotta try Foxxie...Got try!" She felt a kind of energy flow through her body like last time. Then she saw a man. "That's gotta be him!" Foxxie's eye twitched slightly. She was in.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 am

Vegeta paced around the room, wondering what happened to his team. He could've sworn that Nappa and Raditz were just there. What the heck happened to them? All he did was go on a solo mission that the other two couldn't accomplish!
    Those idiots must've gotten something to eat or something along the lines of that, he reasoned to himself. He sighed and sat on his bed and closed his eyes.
    ...There was an unusual tenseness in his mind. As if something...was invading it. He tried to shake it off, but it stayed.
    And then flashes of someone he had not seen in a long time came.
    It...It was...Cheriko!
    But...Why? He had tried to forget about her completely, so the weakness he felt when around her was gone.
    But now Vegeta felt the same guilt he did when he sent her to that Earth or whatever it was. But it was for her own good! She was the near his power level, yes, but being virtually the only female on Frieza's ship...It worried Vegeta a bit. What if someone tried to hurt her? He knew that Frieza himself had lust for her.
    So he secretly sent her away and lied that she left on her own accord.
    But why did he care so much for her? Maybe it was because when they were five she was the only one that called him a friend.
    Cheriko.....She was so innocent back then. They both were.
    But then the fighting pounded in the arrogance and cruelness they both had today...And yet...Cheriko still cared for him.
    And he, despite all the times he tried to avoid it, care for her, too.
    The only one that was ever there for him was Cheriko. And the same was with her.
    It was as if those two were...
    Gah! Stop thinking about such nonsense, he scolded himself, shaking his head. She's gone now. This is your life. Get used to it already!

(Vegeta=here)

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:44 am

Foxxie pulled out of his mind.
    "What was that!?" She asked herself. She had never before seen someones mind from a 3rd person view. It was...as if she was there. Foxxie shook her head. "That Vegeta guy was on another planet or something. Well if he was on Earth he wasn't anywhere near here. He spoke about Earth as if he had only ever read about it. He was deffinatly on another planet. And he spoke about Cheriko...like...No! I can't tell her that! That's private to him!" She sat still. There was no noise.
    'Weird...Cheriko said I should stay here but she hasn't done anything yet...I haven't heard a thing...'
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 am

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!!" Cheriko screamed, punching another shadow.
    She powered up numerous ki blasts in her hands and sent them flying at the shadows. Once one hit a shadow, they were destroyed, but more and more came back.
    Cheriko panted a bit. "Wonderous gift I have..." she murmured, then bicycle-kicked another shadow.
    She jumped back and blinked.
    There were alot, but not enough to make her back down.
    She hovered into the air and wiped the blood off of her lip. "...U-Uchu...no...Suibotsu!!" she shouted, and the large green ki blast shot from her hands.
    All the shadows in front of her were completely gone.
    She landed back in the hole in her basement.
    "You...okay?" she panted, her back arched over a bit.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 am

"Yes. I managed to reach him" Foxxie told her. She went onto expain what she saw. It was quite detailed, and rather lengthy. But she finished off explaining to Cheriko.
    "He's worried about you...He didn't say it exactly, but I managed to work it out..."
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 am

Cheirko looked away.
    Vegeta...was worried about her? Now that was very unexpected. Usually, the only person he worried about was himself.
    But...then again, it wasn't that surprising. He did send her here in an act of fear for her well-being.
    She looked back at her. "Go again," she ordered, "But this time see our past. It will be more clear then." She turned her back on Foxxie. "Now, I'm sure more shadows are coming, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lengthen your life at no charge." She walked back out.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Foxxie nodded and dudlged deeper into the mind of Vegeta.
    "That's not it! God no!" She told herself as she searched for memories of Cheriko and Vegeta.
    There were hardly any memories of them together, like he erased them or something. Then Foxxie saw it, one memory of the two of them. She immediatly entered the memory.

Foxxie appeared in what seemed to be the memory, but she was invisible, un-seen to those inside the memory.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Cheriko was looking out the balcony of the room the four Saiyans shared, her expression sorrowful. "........"
    Vegeta walked up behind her and sighed. These days she was always depressed once she heard the fate of her brother. Why did he have to tell her that? It just made things worse.
    "Cheriko...."
    She turned to him. "Y-Yes?" she squeaked. She had probably been crying again. Typical these days.
    "You...You have to forget about him," Vegeta ordered sternly but softly, his eyes softening.
    Here comes the river.
    "Oh, Vegeta!!" Cheriko cried, heading for his shoulder. Vegeta could feel the dampness of her tears on his armor, and he sighed.
    His arms wrapped around her as she wept, and he slowly walked the two back inside and sat on the bed with her.
    He didn't have the heart to tell her to toughen up; She was much stronger than this. But after all the trauma she's had...He learned that she didn't like to bottle up her feelings.
    After a long time of weeping, Cheriko lifted her head and rubbed her now red eyes. She gazed into Vegeta's onyx eyes. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered, knowing that her sadness affected him, too.
    Before Vegeta could answer, Cheriko had laid her had on his chest, her hand now resting where his heart was.
    Vegeta shook his head, and lifted her gaze into his eyes again. "Don't be," he answered softly, and, without knowing it, gently kissed her forehead.
    Cheriko blushed a bit at this, but rested her head back on his chest. "...I...Th-Thank you...Vegeta." she choked out.
    Vegeta grunted as his response and lay his cheek on her forehead.
    Truth be told...He liked the warmth from her body. It was a different kind of heat from another being. Must be because he was never this close to anyone.
    His arms tightened their grip around her, and he closed his eyes, his breath coming in long sighs now.
    "...Cheriko," he said after a while, "We need to go now. ...Cheriko?"
    Cheriko was asleep.
    Vegeta rolled his eyes and carefully lifted up the girl. He walked to her room and lay her on her bed, pulling the covers over her.
    He watched her sleep for a moment, then shook his head.
    She's way out of my league, he thought. Even if I'm the Prince of Saiyans...I cannot tell her my feelings for her.
    He silently walked out of her room and closed to door behind him.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Foxxie watched on. It was moving. She now knew that they both had feelings for each other. This moment...when she was sleeping...made it plain obvious to Foxxie.
    "To bad...she got sent here...with us..." Foxxie said to herself. She exited the memory, but before she left she looked at Cheriko. How peaceful she was with him. There and then Foxxie could have thrown herself in Cheriko's dream to find out what she was dreaming, but she resisted and exited the dream.

She opened her eyes and sat up. properly, panting.
    "Cheriko...Vegeta...? Could that've been the last ever moments they spent together?" Foxxie asked herself quietly. She didn't really need an answer, but one would be nice. It may put her mind to rest.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Just then another memory set in place. The one Vegeta hated the most. And Foxxie saw all of it.

"B-But Vegeta! I can't just...!! No! I cannot leave you three here with Frieza!!" Cheriko protested.
    "Yes you can!" Vegeta snapped. "You can and you will!!"
    "But why?!" Cheirko asked. "Why am I supposed to leave you with him?!" She was confused. Very confused. Vegeta wanted to send her somewhere else out of Frieza's grasp!! Such drastic measures for no real reason!
    "Because...I..." Vegeta blushed a bit. As Cheriko tilted her head, he shook his. "Bah! We don't have time for this! Just go already!!"
    "B-But..." Cheriko started, but Vegeta cut her off.
    There was only one way to make her leave. "It's because I hate you!" Vegeta lied, his scowl deepening. "I hate you and always will! Second-class trash! You cry over everything that disturbs you! You will never be a great warrior. So I've saved your shame for now, and you better take your leave or I will make you!! You don't even deserve to be in my presence! AWAY WITH YOU!!"
    Cheirko flinched. Wh-What did he say?! He hated her?! All this time?!
    "Wh-What?!" she spat sharply. Tears were swelling in her onyx eyes. She shook her head violently. "WHY?!" She screamed, her anger rising.
    "Because of what you're doing right now!!" Vegeta shouted back. "Now go! Get out of my sight RIGHT NOW!!!"
    She didn't know what to say for a while. But then all the red hot anger set in. "FINE! I WILL!!!" Cheriko barked back and stormed off, the tears still running down her face. She bitterly opened her space pod and saw the coordinates were already set for that Earth place.
    He really did hate her.
    "Gah, Vegeta!! That little--!!" She was fuming. And her hate for him was just as bad as his "hate".
    ---
    Vegeta pounded his head against the wall. "What have I done?!?!" He screamed to no one. He had just lost the only one he really....loved.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 pm

"Because...I..." Without even reading his thoughts, Foxxie finished the sentance for him.
    "Because I love you..." she murmured. Foxxie watched the scene unfold. It was horrible. He was tearing Cheriko apart. Foxxie turned away again.
    "An act of hidden love?" She asked out, to which she got no reply. "Vegeta's after effect...He did it because he loved her...not because he hated her" Foxxie wiped a tear away that had formed in her eye. "Oh"

"Hope one day...Vegeta coughs up his guts to her...explains everything...And I wanna be there to watch..."
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Cheriko looked around. No, they still weren't here. Maybe they were delayed...?
    She landed back with Foxxie. "They're not coming right now. ...Foxxie?" She tilted her head. "What's...Wrong?"

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:01 pm

"You loved him didn't you?" Foxxie was looking down at the floor. "When he said 'Because I hate you...' I saw inside of him...he was originally going to say he loved you..." Foxxie looked up. "And after you left, he screamed about what he had done...When you fell asleep that time, with your head on his lap...I could feel his love for you..." Foxxie stopped talking. "Just...Can't get over that..."

(Be right back! Dinner!)
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 pm

(Gotcha!)

Cheriko quickly turned to her. "Wh-What?!" she asked sharply.
    "Where did you hear that?!" she demanded.
    After a minute, she got angry. She grabbed Foxxie's shirt collar and slammed her into a wall. "ANSWER ME, HUMAN!!!" She spat.

(This song reminded me of the situation of right now in the RP: Lithium)

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Foxxie closed her eyes.
    "Is that all I am..." She said ignoring Cheriko. She felt relaxed. She opened her eyes. "I didn't hear it...I felt it between you to...any other person would have felt it to. Anyone with a beating heart could see something between you two. The memory when you left, was triggered when I exited the memory you wanted me to see. It's like it wanted me to see. I didn't dig for it!" Foxxie pushed Cheriko back.

"Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you don't love him. But from what your doing now, it seems to be plain obvious to me!" Foxxie looked at her, like she was a human. She knew she wasn't...but she had seen this before, self expierience...

(I'm playing Too Late {Wont let me post links, 7 days n' all} by Luka )
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Cheriko fell silent. She looked away. "....He doesn't love me," she whispered, "He never did...And never will. And I will never love that...that monster."
    She turned away. "...I'm sorry," she said, closing her eyes. "Apparently I am not worthy enough to be in a human's presence. Excuse me." She slowly walked out of her basement.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Foxxie grabbed Cheriko's arm, staring at the ground.
    "Don't be an idiot..." Foxxie said quietly. "You saw the way he looked at you as much as I did...He loves you" Foxxie held onto Cheriko's arm longer than she expected, after about a minute of silence, she let go. Foxxie stood, looking at the ground. She felt cold...and more alone than ever.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm

"..." Cheriko took off her scouter and tossed it to Foxxie. "Then why don't you ask him yourself?" She spat. "I doubt he'll answer, but prove your theory to me, girl." She flew off.

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Post by Jeff9978 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"Enough of these love games."

"Aren't there more important matters to attend to?"

Enraged, Jeff tried to follow Cheriko
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 pm

She ignored Jeff and kept walking.

She's lying, Cheriko thought bitterly, He hates me with all of his blackened heart. He only cares about himself. He doesn't care about me or anything else other than his own power.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Foxxie held the scouter and closed it in her hand.
    "I will prove it to you!" Foxxie promised. She took the scouter and placed it over her right eye. She then used her 'powers' to find Vegeta. "With the scouter and my powers I should be able to talk to him" Foxxie sat back in the chair and activated the scouter. She entered a white room, with white furniture and white curtains everything was white. No other colours. Suddenly a man appeared in the room with her. By now Foxxie had taken a seat. It was strange. This room even made Foxxie's clothing white. She was sat wearing a white dress and even her hair had turrned white. She had white slip-on shoes on, along with short white gloves.

"You must be Vegeta"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:54 pm