Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

Lithium

Poll

Favourite School Term?

[ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : -Newest Vocaloid Edition-
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 134

Lithium

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Set in Japan 2011.
    "It's an every day school in Japan, or is it? Every now and then the Students of 3A experience "Mysterious goings on". But apart from the odd Dea- I mean party (^//^), everything is normal! Yeah...Normal"

Rules:
    Okay listen up everyone coz these are important! I mean REAL IMPORTANT!
    -Post in Paragraphs. No maximum, but it's got to be over 5 sentances at least per post!
    -No *Enter action*, got to be like this: "Foxxie sat at her desk and started to draw a badger"
    -No swearing unless needed completely! >.< I mean it! I'll get you!
    -No sex at all! If there is my badger will give you an STD!
    -Character Posts-oops, that's next!

Characters:
    Here is what I expect at the minimum for an OC!
    Name:
    Role: Student or Teacher (Your in 3A either way)
    Background: A short History of your character!
    *Any additional info

for already made characters just say what your name is and where your from (Game, anime, etc.)

I can't stress enough that this RP is completely random and free to all! Here is an example Character Post.

(This will be my character!)
    Name: Foxxie
    Role: Student
    Background: Foxxie is a loud girl who likes to express herself through drawing. She is random and has a pet Badger named Badgy. She's not very bright, but she is dumb either! She used to be quiet until she became Class 3A President this current Year.
    Appearance: Light Red Hair, dipped Blonde (Basically, the bottom of her hair is blonde), Likes to wear a cowgirl hat.

Get the idea?

It's a character post then start. Please don't double post, if you want a bump, PM me and i'll bump it! 'Kay? Let the RP Begin!

=MAJOR EDIT=

Decided the RP shall no longer be random, and have a mysterious/sci-fi/horrorish effect. As the first 3 pages lead to believe that it is more serious than random.

Last edited by CokkehMonstaa on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

<b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

Re: Lithium

Post by Jeff9978 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 am

I'll just do myself.
    Name: Jeff
    Background: Extremely quiet in real life, lacks interest in true relationships, evil mastermind.
    Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, white skin, wears jeans, shorts, and other casual crap
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Apcepted!
    Gonna wait for one more person to join before I start it though!
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Name: Nicole

Role:Student

Backround: She always spends her time looking at mythology and anything with haunted stuff in it. She once saw a black shadow of a dog run quickly in the distance, and she has been getting good luck ever since. No one actually knows where she goes outside of class.

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Okami
    Para-Goomba
    Para-Goomba

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Meh
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 949

Post by Okami on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Why is Michelle still here?
    Applejack
    Rainbow Dash
    Rainbow Dash

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : ~Heal what has been hurt, change the Fate's design~
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3141

Post by Applejack on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:30 pm

why not? Justcause i'm not even a mod doesnt mean i cant be a normal user, and i still like to participate in roleplays.

It was the first new day of the century
    In one hundred years
    When I felt like I should cry
    I laughed away my tears

ʇı ɥʇıʍ dɹǝp

All in all, I'd rather have detention
    All in all, I'd rather eat a toad
    The old man drives like such a klutz
    That I'm about to hurl my guts
    Directly upon the open road
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Off to the land of inactivity.
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3875

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Name: Cheriko
    Background: In reality, she's a brave Saiyan warrior. However, upon fleeing for her life from the evil space tyrant Frieza, she ended up on Earth three years ago. Wanting to live in the shadow of the regular human, she keeps her distance from all and everyone.
    Appearence: Silky black hair that goes to her waist, no spikes or anything in it, onyx eyes, somewhat ivory skin, average height.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 pm

All accepted!
    Quick note: If you join and were half way through the RP, make it so your a new student, and try to include your character in the current plot...if there is one...>Very Happy
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Foxxie murmured under the covers of her bed. Groaning about the thought of waking up. She was supposed to be up 20 minutes ago, but she decided, well, rather fell back to sleep than decided, that it was to early. Foxxie was a happy person, nearly every part of the day, except...for mornings.
    "Foxxie! Your breakfast is getting cold!" Her mum called up the stairs. Foxxie, now out of bed, took her 'Hello Kitty' Dressing Gown and walked downstairs, holding onto the banister as she did. She peered round the stairs to see her kitchen with Waffles on the table. Foxxie's eyes lit up. She rushed to the Kitchen table and sat down and took a bite of the waffle.

Her teeth nearly broke.
    "Mum...?" Foxxie said in pain and confusion. "This waffle is cold..." Her mother laughed and turned round.
    "It wasn't 20 minutes ago, now go get ready for school!"
    "But what about the Waffl-" Foxxie started, only to be answered by the glare of her mother. She understood this exactly. Foxxie rushed back upstairs and put on the school Winter uniform. It was a white blouse with a dark blue blazer. Outlined with a dark shade of red. The skirt was the same colour as the blazer, so it all looked rather nice.

After 10 minutes of messing around getting ready, Foxxie came back dowstairs, fully dressed holding her school bag over her shoulder.
    "I'm ready!" Foxxie called out, awaiting a response from her mother. She got a response, just not the one she hoped for.
    "Oh, Foxxie dear, you'll have to walk from now on! With my new job and all" He mother called back. Foxxie's face froze.

"Your kidding right...?"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm

"Ugh..." The silky haired teen groaned as she wearily got up from bed. She yawned and stretched, then walked down stairs.

A normal teenager would expect a parent or sibling, but not Cheriko. She was completely and utterly alone.
    Not that she minded that. She liked being a loner. She could easily take care of herself...and take pathetic human's houses.

"Hmmm..." she thought aloud, rubbing her eyes as she made her way to the deserted kitchen. "A good breakfast sounds good...then that dreaded place...what's it called again? School or something? ...Yeah, that sounds right. Ugh, I gotta head over there soon...Better make it quick."

She immediately popped a few pieces of toast in the toaster oven, grabbed a pan and cracked a few eggs in it, cook at least five pounds of bacon in another, and pour three glasses of orange juice.

Of course, being a Saiyan, this was just a light snack. She had cut back on her monstrous appetite long ago, and she intended to keep it that way to "blend in".

After she was done eating, she, after making sure there were no humans watching, flew in the direction of the high school. She landed when she reached the city, and walked the rest of the way.

She quickly pulled on the hood of her jacket and bowed her head. Nope, no human trash would see her beautiful face. Ever.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

"You'll have to walk to school-" Foxxie repeated sarcastically walking down the empty streets, drinking from a can of '0-0Juice' the newest craze of hers. She finished the can and put it in the closest bin before crossing the road which led to her school. She stood still and looked around. No-one was around.
    "Foxxie are you sure it's monday today?" she asked herself. She then checked her watch. The time was right. She wasn't late, or early for that matter. "Maybe everyone is inside!" She hurried along into the school gates.

It was a new term, she had been looking forward to the winter term for sometime now, after the long break she had from school, she really needed to get back into school, just to cure her restlessness. As she entered the school she saw a few more students, she felt relaxed now. After mindlessly staring at a girl with glasses wondering what that girl ate for dinner last night, her end result being pizza, she walked along the corridor with the classrooms.

"2A...2B...4C...what the- Aha! 3A!" She opened the door to see a few students in there. She sighed as none of her past friends from the previous term had arrived yet. Foxxie looked at the board where it had an arrow pointing down at the desk, with writing saying 'Find your name, then take your seat!'. Foxxie thought it was a childish way to start the year, but she followed instructions and took her seat in the middle row. It was a nice seat, near the window!
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Cherio sighed as she approached the door to her new classroom. "Well, here's to being normal..." she muttered, and entered the room.

All their stares...she shivered. She quickly found her seat--how ironic, "Cheriko No-Last-Name"--and sat down next to a girl with red blonde-dipped hair, staring at the desk.

She ignored everything going on around her and thought about what she left behind escaping like this. Her friend...her closet and only friend...She would never see him again.

She felt guilty leaving Vegeta to stay behind with that malicious monster, Frieza. He was her kind, after all, and she was not one to turn her loyalty. But...But he was the one telling her to leave him. That look in his eyes when he told her...She couldn't refuse.

She pulled her hoodie down even more as she thought about him. His deep, onyx eyes...Gah! Snap out of it. He's gone now. This is your new life.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Foxxie noticed a girl sit next to her, she would have noticed quicker but she was daydreaming about certain...things. Foxxie quickly snapped out of her own thoughts and returned to her former-self by smiling at the girl next to her in, to be honest, quite a weird way. Well it wasn't weird, it was just a bit strong, seeing as she didn't know the girl.
    "Hey there! I'm Foxxie!" Her smile beamed even more. Seriously, anyone would think she was going to kill someone soon. Her smile said ' Love me! Adore me!' but her inside voice was screaming 'Just kill me now'.

Thinking to herself in the moment, Foxxie remembered something. All her previous freinds came to her, she never actually talked to them first. Foxxie used to be alone, and thinking back she rather liked it, but that was the past, when she was un-cool, as some might say.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Cheriko flinched at this cheery girl's voice. She shot a death glare at her, frowning.

"Can I help you?" she retorted, irritation clearly in her voice.

Why was this human trash talking to her, a superior race? A mighty Saiyan warrior, she might add? It was very, very wrong.

Then again...Saiyans did look just like humans, minus the tail. But Cheriko was forced to cut hers off a while ago, again to blend in. But still...This girl...was too cheery for her taste.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:34 pm

As the girl spoke Foxxie felt all her hapiness drain away. Her voice was...cold. Like she actually would kill Foxxie given the chance.
    "I just wanted to say hello~'Hello'" Foxxie said, this time with a visible fake smile and a voice that got quieter with each word she said. "What's your name?" Foxxie asked, trying to gain some of her dignity back, and trying to get the conversation back up and running.
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Jeff arrived to school late. He was in quite a rush. After wandering the halls aimlessly for awhile, he just checked his schedule and saw he was to go to room 3A. Swiftly, he jogged down the hall to the room, making sure he was unseen by students in other classrooms. He read the instructions on the sign outside the classroom and went in. After nervously looking around the rather dark and empty classroom, he saw that his seat was near to young girls his age. He noticed they were rather peculiar, but quickly took his seat, glad he made it to the class without major embarrassment.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"Tch. As if I would tell you," Cheriko replied snobbishly ignoring the male that just entered and turned away from the human female. "But, in any case, I can't see why it would harm anything. It's..." she hesitated.
    "...It's...Cheriko," she tried again, still pondering why she stopped earlier. She mentally shook her head. No matter.
    She looked back at the girl with somewhat softer eyes. "And yours might be...?"

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Foxxie did a thumbs up and pointed to herself.
    "I'm Foxxie! Well, not really, that's my nickname, due to the hair!" She smiled and blushed, she never understood why she did that when she mentioned her hair. "Nice to meet you Cheriko!" Foxxie saw a boy appear behind Cheriko.
    "OOOOhhhhh!!" She said excitedly. "Another person I havem't seen before! This day is amazing!" She kinda lost it there...she generally always does.
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Cheriko slowly turned her gaze to the boy as well. Her eyes went back to the same, cold glare. "Am I supposed to ask yours, too?" she asked bluntly.
    She slowly pulled back her hoodie and fluffed out her silky onyx hair, making her appearance all the more intriguing.
    Oddly enough, she was getting used to being around humans so quickly. Why, she didn't know, but it would certainly help.

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:51 pm

"Hello", Jeff said coldly to Foxxie. "I was listening to your conversation; you must be Foxxie, and your "friend" is Cheriko if I'm not mistaken." "I'm a new student here." "And hello Cheriko. My name is Jeff", Jeff said. Jeff was quite intrigued by Cheriko's appearance. He sensed something "different" about her.
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Foxxie resulted in blankly staring into space. She saw Cheriko's hair and was stunned. Foxxie is easy to please, from Waffles to hair colour you had her!
    "I love you hair" Foxxie murmured, going to touch it before realizing she was in her dazed trance again and withdrew her hand.

She then heatf Jeff, another cold voice!
    "Like being in Iceland..." Foxxie murmured under her breath. She looked up with a fake, but rather good smile to Jeff. She nodded slightly and opened her mouth to speak, but then put a finger to her lips. Thinking about what she was going to say, she finally said the words: "Cheriko is my friend, yes!"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Cheriko scowled at his returning bitterness, Foxxie's random "friendship" and turned her attention the the window beside Foxxie. She had seen bigger-and better- planets, but this one seemed quite peaceful, unlike the rest she had conquered. Maybe staying here wouldn't be too terribly bad.

She shedded her jacket and straitened her frilly black shirt. Human clothing was much different that what she was used to, but hey, she was basically a Space Pirate. What more can you expect?

Last edited by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

no
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jeff9978 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:00 pm

"You don't have to fake a smile, Foxxie", Jeff said with a blank face. "I can read people; I know their emotions. It's second nature for me". "Don't feel nervous either. I'm pretty laid back as long as you don't get on my bad side". "I'm actually surprised I'm talking to you guys right now; I'm usually not interested in social interaction. I just sense something about you two."

Jeff turned to Cheriko ....."You look like you're deep in thought." "Hiding something perhaps?"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Cheriko scoffed. "It's strange how you don't even give anyone privacy," she thought aloud, "It gets rather annoying, you know. So, if you do have such a power, quit looking into my emotions."

She glared back at him during this little speech, her eyes intense and serious. She was not one to put up with crap like this from anyone, let alone from some weakling human.

no
    AppendedVocaloid
    Spiny
    Spiny

Post by AppendedVocaloid on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Foxxie was litterally mind blown by Jeff's words. How could he know? Could he tell what she was thinking? If he could he'd be amazing! But he said, emotions, and faces, so if she kept a straight face, she could double bluff him, the plan was full proof! No flaws! She then saw Cheriko take off her jacket. Her jaw dropped, flawing her plan completely.

'Her fashion sense is amazing!' Foxxie thought in awe. But she had to stay calm. She had regained controll over the conversation, well, in here mind she had. Foxxie peered past everyone into the doorway. She thought she saw a figure of some kind, but she was most probably mistaken. She shook her head and looked up slowly at Cheriko.
    "We..are...friends, right?"
    Ulqi-chan
    Mouser
    Mouser

Post by Ulqi-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Cheriko scoffed again. "I don't have friends. The only one I considered a friend for at least ten years of my life is gone, after all. So...no." she responded, trying not to make the girl break at the real answer.

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 am