Bramble Gamers

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates

Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)

FCSNAKE (3495)

Applejack (3141)

Kotaru (3029)

Hero (2937)

Hydrocannon2727 (1790)

Bramblefang (1725)

Okami (949)

Fluncher (908)

Whitemoon (785)

I think there should be a separate forum for online Pokemon simulators such as Pokemon Online and Shoddy Battle

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

I think there should be a separate forum for online Pokemon simulators such as Pokemon Online and Shoddy Battle

Post by SilentVerse on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 pm

I think they deserve a separate forum because they're both great alternatives to real Pokemon if you lack the time or patience to make a good team, and are both excellent ways to test a team out. Right now, the current Pokemon section of this forum is completely based around wi-fi battling, so having just one separate forum dedicated to these Pokemon simulators would be great. To be honest, building a Pokemon team with good natures, IVs, EVs, and good moves is a real pain, especially if you have a tight schedule. These Pokemon simulators allow you to enjoy playing Pokemon, without having to go through all the effort that is required to make a good team. This is why I think they deserve a separate forum, so that people who use these simulators can arrange tournaments and just talk about common trends and stuff that appear on these simulators.

For more information about these simulators and where to download them, please follow the following links:

http://pokemon-online.eu/
    http://shoddybattle.com/

(This is not an ad! It might sound like it, but I'm just trying to justify why we should have a separate forum for these simulators)
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

Added

Post by Bramblefang on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Forum has been added.

Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

SilentVerse
    Spinning Koopa Shell
    Spinning Koopa Shell

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : is so ECCENTRIC
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 345

Re: I think there should be a separate forum for online Pokemon simulators such as Pokemon Online and Shoddy Battle

Post by SilentVerse on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 pm

I know I shouldn't bump a topic that hasn't been posted in for more than a month, but since the Pokemon Simulators forum is kinda dead, I think this deserves to be bumped. Basically, I'm thinking that this forum is currently kinda useless, as users clearly aren't interested in it, and / or would rather be playing on wi-fi. Therefore, I think the community should give input on what to do with this forum. Right now, I'm thinking of a couple of things:

-Simply Removing the forum altogether
    -Replacing it with a "Pokemon Tactical Forum" or something along the lines: Basically, it would serve as a place to discuss strategies and ask for help with your team.
    -Perhaps we could replace it with a "Pokemon Roleplaying Forum": I've noticed in the general Pokemon discussion that Pokemon Roleplays are pretty popular at the moment, so this would simply be a place where you could easily find different roleplays you could participate in.
    -Other?

So yeah, I think we should have input on this as there's really no point in keeping the Pokemon Simulators forum as it is.
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

<b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

Re: I think there should be a separate forum for online Pokemon simulators such as Pokemon Online and Shoddy Battle

Post by Bramblefang on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 pm

A Pokemon Tactical Forum is probably what I'm going to change it too.

(As for the Roleplaying Forum, I'll make it a separate forum in the Fun Forums)

Hi Guest.
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 am