Bramble Gamers

Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 4lsp10

Page Views

Hit Counter

Latest topics

» A Proper "Goodbye" (And some explaining)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrSun Sep 27, 2015 12:07 pm by brandon_g

» New link doesnt work :(
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrSun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm by brandon_g

» New Forum!
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm by Fluncher

» This site needs a makeover.
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrMon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am by FCSNAKE

» I'm here... again.
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrWed Mar 06, 2013 6:59 am by xLight

» Crits... Crits Everywhere
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrWed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm by FCSNAKE

» mnk;uhjihkih aaagaggagaga
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrMon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm by FCSNAKE

» Official New SSB4 Character Discussion
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrMon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm by Dan1592

» Pokemon black and white 2 coming to Japan soon
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrSun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 am by FCSNAKE

» Hydro's Emerald Nuzlocke Journal
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 3zkrMon Aug 20, 2012 7:57 pm by brandon_g

Twitter Feed

Affiliates





Top posters

Ulqi-chan (3875)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
FCSNAKE (3495)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Applejack (3141)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Kotaru (3029)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Hero (2937)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Hydrocannon2727 (1790)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Bramblefang (1725)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Okami (949)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Fluncher (908)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 
Whitemoon (785)
Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_le10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_mi10Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Bar_ri10 

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun May 01, 2011 2:33 pm

    I just got Black Ops not too long ago, and I've had several discussions with other players about effective weapons. Which is your favorite? Mine would be a tie between the Mini Uzi and AK74u, both with Rapid Fire and Red Dot Sight (Warlord on both classes), Tiger Camouflage. Both have Ballistic Knifes as secondary, Semtex, Nova Gas. AK has a Tactical Insertion, as I play on Capture the Flag often, while the other has nothing. They both have Ghost and Ninja perks as well.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 pm

    Arctic Commando with Flamethrower

    Tomahawk lol
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Kotaru on Sun May 01, 2011 6:49 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:I just got Black Ops not too long ago, and I've had several discussions with other players about effective weapons. Which is your favorite? Mine would be a tie between the Mini Uzi and AK74u, both with Rapid Fire and Red Dot Sight (Warlord on both classes), Tiger Camouflage. Both have Ballistic Knifes as secondary, Semtex, Nova Gas. AK has a Tactical Insertion, as I play on Capture the Flag often, while the other has nothing. They both have Ghost and Ninja perks as well.

    Pretty good Hydro. Mine would be the Galil, with Red Camo, with a Grenade Launcher with Tomahawks as my Lethal. The Flash Bang as my Tactical, and the Motion Sensor as my Equipment. Oh yeah Hydro do you have Xbox LIVE?



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 11296_s
    Bramblefang
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Bramblefang on Sun May 01, 2011 7:34 pm

    I liek kniving peeps.



    Hi Guest.
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 1aLG
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon My_sig10
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

    I liek tomohawking noobs across the map.
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

    Naruto wrote:
    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:I just got Black Ops not too long ago, and I've had several discussions with other players about effective weapons. Which is your favorite? Mine would be a tie between the Mini Uzi and AK74u, both with Rapid Fire and Red Dot Sight (Warlord on both classes), Tiger Camouflage. Both have Ballistic Knifes as secondary, Semtex, Nova Gas. AK has a Tactical Insertion, as I play on Capture the Flag often, while the other has nothing. They both have Ghost and Ninja perks as well.

    Pretty good Hydro. Mine would be the Galil, with Red Camo, with a Grenade Launcher with Tomahawks as my Lethal. The Flash Bang as my Tactical, and the Motion Sensor as my Equipment. Oh yeah Hydro do you have Xbox LIVE?
    No, Wii Wi-Fi
    Bramblefang wrote:I liek kniving peeps.
    =D I'm not a fan of knives like I am at Ballistic Knives.
    Jeff9978 wrote:I liek tomohawking noobs across the map.
    Peter: Hey, Ashton, come here.
    *Throws Tomahawk.*
    Peter: You've just been tomahawked. That's my new show, Tomahawked.
    Still, I use to use the Tomahawk, but it got tiring.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Whitemoon
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Whitemoon on Sun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

    I like the Balistic Knife. Its a fun weapon to use and its easy to obtain.
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:45 pm

    Skittles wrote:I like the Balistic Knife. Its a fun weapon to use and its easy to obtain.

    No, tomahawk is superior
    Bramblefang
    Bramblefang
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Homogoblin's Minion
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1725

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Bramblefang on Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 pm

    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:
    Naruto wrote:
    Hydrocannon2727 wrote:I just got Black Ops not too long ago, and I've had several discussions with other players about effective weapons. Which is your favorite? Mine would be a tie between the Mini Uzi and AK74u, both with Rapid Fire and Red Dot Sight (Warlord on both classes), Tiger Camouflage. Both have Ballistic Knifes as secondary, Semtex, Nova Gas. AK has a Tactical Insertion, as I play on Capture the Flag often, while the other has nothing. They both have Ghost and Ninja perks as well.

    Pretty good Hydro. Mine would be the Galil, with Red Camo, with a Grenade Launcher with Tomahawks as my Lethal. The Flash Bang as my Tactical, and the Motion Sensor as my Equipment. Oh yeah Hydro do you have Xbox LIVE?
    No, Wii Wi-Fi
    Bramblefang wrote:I liek kniving peeps.
    =D I'm not a fan of knives like I am at Ballistic Knives.
    Jeff9978 wrote:I liek tomohawking noobs across the map.
    Peter: Hey, Ashton, come here.
    *Throws Tomahawk.*
    Peter: You've just been tomahawked. That's my new show, Tomahawked.
    Still, I use to use the Tomahawk, but it got tiring.
    Ugh. Wii Call of Duty: Black Ops looks horrible from a video I saw.

    It's like Activision didn't give a damn for the craphics.



    Hi Guest.
    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 1aLG
    Spoiler:
    You Lost The Game

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon My_sig10
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

    It's actually not that bad graphics wise.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

    Yeah, nobody cares about Wii.

    Also, Call of Duty Black Ooops sucks.
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Kotaru on Wed May 25, 2011 5:51 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:Yeah, nobody cares about Wii.

    Also, Call of Duty Black Ooops sucks.

    What!? Call of Duty: Black Ops Rocks man.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 11296_s
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:07 pm

    Call of Duty

    More like Halo


    Black Ops= Call of Duty Deja Vu Repeat 7
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

    I don't care... And lolzy



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Whitemoon
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Whitemoon on Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 pm

    Razz I am good at the balistic knife and the tomohawk sucks Razz
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Kotaru on Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm

    Skittles wrote:Razz I am good at the balistic knife and the tomohawk sucks Razz

    Well I guess that's good for you, although the Tomahawks seem to be more Superior.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 11296_s
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 am

    Actually, Tomahawks are just more popular because people from MWII are replacing the absent Throwing Knife, though the Ballistic Knife is statistically better.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

    what are you talking about?

    the tomahawk is superior in every way if you know how to use it.
    Hydrocannon2727
    Hydrocannon2727
    Paratroopa
    Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 1790

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Hydrocannon2727 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:53 pm

    I thought you hated CoD? If so, shoo.



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Its_a_mother_fucking_quagsire_by_vptwarrior5-d3146aa Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Team_edward__elric__by_hydrocannon2727-d508k3i

    "Hey Ed, I heard you brought a cute, blonde girl in here to service you."
    ~Maes Hughes

    "No, she's just my mechanic, that's all!"
    ~Edward Elric, in response to the above statement
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:16 pm

    I like COD a bit, mainly for multiplayer, but I don't like Black Ops. The other CODs are okay, but they're not really my favorite games.

    I prefer shooter-RPG's


    But you inferiors must realize that Battlefield is better than COD in every way
    Whitemoon
    Whitemoon
    Blue Paratroopa
    Blue Paratroopa

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 785

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Whitemoon on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

    I hate Black Opps, but I do like the crossbow....
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 pm

    Yes, the crossbow is awesome
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Kotaru on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:53 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:what are you talking about?

    the tomahawk is superior in every way if you know how to use it.

    I must agree with you on that my buddy.

    Jeff9978 wrote:I like COD a bit, mainly for multiplayer, but I don't like Black Ops. The other CODs are okay, but they're not really my favorite games.

    I prefer shooter-RPG's


    But you inferiors must realize that Battlefield is better than COD in every way

    And I agree with you again!



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 11296_s
    Jeff9978
    Jeff9978
    Administrator
    Administrator

    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 556

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Jeff9978 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:23 pm

    Darkie, we must form a coalition of superior xbox players and convert these wii-goers Very Happy
    Kotaru
    Kotaru
    Pirhana Plant
    Pirhana Plant

    <b>Custom Title</b> Custom Title : Ninja Art...One thousand years of death
    <b>Posts</b> Posts : 3029

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Kotaru on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm

    Jeff9978 wrote:Darkie, we must form a coalition of superior xbox players and convert these wii-goers Very Happy

    And yet again my good friend I have to agree. Agree/Yes



    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon 11296_s

    Sponsored content

    Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon Empty Re: Call of Duty Black Ops: Favorite Weapon

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:04 am